flossybeth

World Cup Wall Chart

Full of questions at moment - we don't read a paper regularly so I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the papers might be giving away a World Cup wall chart this week?

Thanks

My wife has Australia from her sweepstake, she has greatest odds for winning the wooden spoon and £30 for most goals conceded.:biglaugh: especially considering they play Portugal and Spain!

S

My wife has Australia from her sweepstake, she has greatest odds for winning the wooden spoon and £30 for most goals conceded.:biglaugh: especially considering they play Portugal and Spain!

S

Is that conceded in first stage or overall? And when did the groups change? :smile:

Obviously today in my little world:wacko:........sorry Australia, bad news as it's Netherlands and not Portugal!

What World Cup are we talking about, cricket?

S

Is that conceded in first stage or overall? And when did the groups change?

Eh? You don't seriously think Australia will progress past the first round do you?

Eh? You don't seriously think Australia will progress past the first round do you?

No. But say Aus lose 2-0,2-0 1-0 they have let in 5 goals.

The team that wins the cup could easily have let in more due to the extra games.

Thank you all - we found a huge promotional stand with loads of different magazines (all with tonnes of free stuff) etc so the boy was happy - so happy he was up watching the match before school this morning.

England 3 Italy 1. $30 on it

It would be nice....but I don't hold out a lot of hope! Mind you, Rooney is saying this is the best England team he has ever played with (ok, let's not look too hard at what he us comparing to!).... bet you got good odds though?