Lazy Cow

How Low Can You Go?

Personally, I reckon my lowest point is bagging Port....to Port - supporting kids.

If you haven't done that, maybe don't?

They can get so upset, and as a mum, I feel (a bit) mean.

So, there you have it; I pick on kids.

Have you gone lower than that?

All submissions to this thread will be taken totally in confidence, no one will / should attack you, and we will never speak of this again.

:wink: LC

Ok, so it's a weak thread...I just wanted to be like Tamara, but I couldn't think of anything as interesting :notworthy:

I read this half an hour ago and am still trying to decide what my lowest point was/is :wideeyed::biglaugh:

Wait...... maybe it was this one :unsure:...... nope, not that.

O dear. It would appear I have too many to know which to choose :eek:

If your lowest point is bagging kids for being Port supporters then you really haven't gone that low at all. My youngest is a Port supporter in a family of long standing crows fans so gets a hard time all the time. It's not being mean it's being realistic. I'm a pretty tough, mean kind of mum so I've got lots of low points as far as the kids are concerned. Mostly around things like not letting them win at card and board games, but still. And eating their chocolate when they are not looking.

If your lowest point is bagging kids for being Port supporters then you really haven't gone that low at all....It's not being mean it's being realistic.

:biglaugh::notworthy:

That's what I tell them!

You sound a great mum, btw. I have always explained to my kids that they were born to entertain me.....

:wink: LC

.... And eating their chocolate when they are not looking.

Had a friend who always took "tax" out of her kids' sweets rations so they'd learn about 'the real world' early!

My kids didn't even realise that red and black fruit pastilles existed until they were about 7 when a foolish friend of mine gave them a whole packet without checking it first! Damnit, they are the only colours I like!

My kids didn't even realise that red and black fruit pastilles existed until they were about 7 when a foolish friend of mine gave them a whole packet without checking it first! Damnit, they are the only colours I like!

:biglaugh::wubclub:... the red and black were particularly yummy!

Bet their faces were an absolute picture when they saw these 'new' coloured lollies!

10/10 for effort and consistency, Diane!

Though probably belonging to the 'sorry but I'm leaving' thread, my children did not know that the music 'Green sleeves' playing outside the house was the Icecream van, that was until they went to school and got led astray by their mates!