LaurenG

Come on Come on Come on Come on...Take That & Party!

Calling all Take That fans!

The cinema tickets to see Take That (not so) Live are on sale with event cinemas Marion.

showing 7pm 22nd July.

It will be a recording from their current tour, which is being shown LIVE across the UK and Europe cinemas on 16th June. Due to the Aussie time differences we apparently have to wait over a month to see it. Go Figure!

Hay-Ho! I'm still excited for it!

So dust of your dancing shoes and book your tickets! Hoping to get a fun audience in there!

Lauren :)

I saw them back when they got back together (without Robbie). Booked the tickets for a NI Belfast gig that was added on because of high demand and got floor tickets. Was a fab gig and worth the wait. I was about 12 weeks pregnant when the concert date finally crept round and was determind to go see them. Had a blast.

I was also living in Amsterdam when they were there and announced they were going their separate ways. I remember cycling along over the bridge to work and all these hysterical crying teenage girls (and their Mums) were out by the hotel begging them not to end.

I'm tempted to go see the tour film thingo :unsure:

Edited by snifter
    added a bit

Yes thinks it's a bit poor that they don't tour out this way.... After all, their biggest fan (Me!) lives here.

im hoping there's a good crowd at the cinema so we can get excited and have a dance. Not sure I'd be able to sit in my seat with a box of popcorn. This current tour looks awesome. So colourful!

i went to the last 3 tours (several times).... All since they got back together. i was 13 when they split up and I never got to see them back in the day. Wish I had.

...and I've met Gary Barlow at a book signing too. Love love love!

I had a ticket to see them when they first started out. I remember it was £11. My friend was supposed to go with me but after I got my ticket her parents said she couldn't go. So I never ended up going. :-(

Hey Lauren and Snifter......definitely up for this - have you booked tickets? If so let me know your seat numbers so I can hopefully book one nearby. Saw them at the O2 back in 2007 - awesome!!!!

Cheers, Ann

I would have but realised the other day I'll be away when it airs here.

I've done these sorts of screenings before and enjoyed them. Saw a Frankenstein play filmed in London with Benedict Cumberbatch and Johnny Lee Miller in the CBD a while back and loved it. Cinema was pretty full too which was good.

I am a big Take That fan. I am currently back in the UK for a visit and my friend booked cinema tickets for us for the Take That concert live at the O2 arena on Friday (the 19th) as a surprise. We were all clapping and doing the moves to Never Forget in the cinema, so it was a memorable night. Mark Owen even says G'day to the Aussie audience. I am also going to their concert in Birmingham on Tuesday night, so I am having the full Take That experience while I am back in the UK. :jiggy:

I saw the current tour at the end of May in Manchester and it was fantastic - you will have a blast! I may come along to the cinema viewing too to re-live it :-)

Really enjoyed the concert, the boys put on a great show as usual. It took us an hour to get out of the NEC car park, which was a bit of a shock to the system after getting used to the ease of going to the Adelaide Entertainment Centre.

Totally jealous Jessica berry! :notworthy:

3 weeks to the cinema show!! Still lots of seats left. Hope they get booked up... Would love it to be a good fun atmosphere.

xx

Totally jealous Jessica berry! :notworthy:

3 weeks to the cinema show!! Still lots of seats left. Hope they get booked up... Would love it to be a good fun atmosphere.

xx

I won't be back in Adelaide when it's on at the cinema, or else I would be coming along and dancing in the aisles!

I was listening to the radio in our hire car and the DJ was commenting that next year is 25 years of Take That and maybe all 5 of them would get back together for a concert :notworthy:. At the concert I went to last week Gary said they will be returning, not sure if that will be as a 3, 4 or 5 though!

Completely hooked on Take That's latest album III, which I didn't start listening to until I returned from the UK and after the concert, so now I am looking forward to watching the DVD of the concert (when it comes out) which featured quite a few of the songs from the album.