NicF

It's Spring!

Well, according to the trees around the corner from us it is anyway. Now the sun has come out it is feeling positively spring like today - I've even noticed the sun is higher in the sky and not coming in through the window as far as it was.

image.jpg

Yes it's on it's way isn't it. Was surprised at what a lovely arvo it turned into, considering what a grey chuck yourself under the nearest train morning start we had. I was down to shorts picking the ground fall fruit off the floor, can't beat the fragrance of oranges and lemons straight from the tree. Keep it coming weather!:cool:

I'm so happy to see the sun appearing. And you can defo feel its getting warmer. We've not put the heating on at all the past week or so. I went out the other morning at 6am and it was reading 17C! There was a really warm wind coming down off the outback it seemed, felt like an early start to those hot hot days where that wind washes over in the summer.

I'm liking I can wear shorter trousers now but it does mean I need to shave my legs! :skeptical: And paint my toe nails :cute:

I'll see if I can take a few pics when out in the garden later. We've got some lovely flowers showing up now and our garden is really starting to come to life.

The birds are definitely getting noisier!

colder again today though, yesterday we had all the windows and doors open to get the air through the house. Closed today and feeling chilly again now.

Yes it's on it's way isn't it. Was surprised at what a lovely arvo it turned into, considering what a grey chuck yourself under the nearest train morning start we had. I was down to shorts picking the ground fall fruit off the floor, can't beat the fragrance of oranges and lemons straight from the tree. Keep it coming weather!:cool:

Dont do it. Not on footy day or there will be traffic chaos.:biglaugh:

Its all looking very green and bright atm.

This was on my morning walk with the dog the other day. Was lovely and peaceful along the trail, just me and the dog and the wildlife.

spring1.jpg

spring2.jpg

spring3.jpg

spring5.jpg

spring4.jpg