It's Spring!

NicF

Yes it's on it's way isn't it. Was surprised at what a lovely arvo it turned into, considering what a grey chuck yourself under the nearest train morning start we had. I was down to shorts picking the ground fall fruit off the floor, can't beat the fragrance of oranges and lemons straight from the tree. Keep it coming weather!:cool:

I'm so happy to see the sun appearing. And you can defo feel its getting warmer. We've not put the heating on at all the past week or so. I went out the other morning at 6am and it was reading 17C! There was a really warm wind coming down off the outback it seemed, felt like an early start to those hot hot days where that wind washes over in the summer.

I'm liking I can wear shorter trousers now but it does mean I need to shave my legs! :skeptical: And paint my toe nails :cute:

I'll see if I can take a few pics when out in the garden later. We've got some lovely flowers showing up now and our garden is really starting to come to life.

Yes it's on it's way isn't it. Was surprised at what a lovely arvo it turned into, considering what a grey chuck yourself under the nearest train morning start we had. I was down to shorts picking the ground fall fruit off the floor, can't beat the fragrance of oranges and lemons straight from the tree. Keep it coming weather!:cool:

Dont do it. Not on footy day or there will be traffic chaos.:biglaugh:

• 3 weeks later...