YiSUN

My first 6 months in Adelaide!

Hello, every one here !

I am a Chinese exchange student and have been in Adelaide for 6 months. Life here is totally different form it in my hometown. As I live in West Beach, few shops are open in the evening. You know in China, it is always crowded..

I love the lifestyle in Adelaide. People are friendly and giving me smiles all the time. Except that some "Naught Boys" scared me some times when passing by...

I still have 6 months left here. Besides wild life park, Hahndorf and Barossa, can you please tell me something else that must do in Adelaide? Thank you very much! (or Cheers~)

Thank you for recommending! I am googling the riverland! I have no car but luckily my Australian friend (the only local friend) took me a ride to the victor harbour two weeks ago! It was beautiful! I love the alpacas on the way to Victor harbour! Alpacas are quite popular in China because of their Chinese nickname, which sounds like XXXX in English LOL. Thank you! So lucky to find this local forum:wink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By soo_the_panda
        Hi. Wondered what people generally do re. travel insurance when returning to the UK for holidays/to visit family? I am British and now also an Australian citizen. My partner is Australian. Our daughter has an Australian passport, was born here, but dual citizen as I am British.
        I have always just purchased an annual travel insurance policy, but ours is currently out of date. We don't have any other big trips planned this year, so wondering about purchasing cover just for a trip this year which is 3 weeks in the UK visiting family and 2 weeks in France. Presumably I am covered for medical issues in the UK and I wouldn't need to be insured for spending time in the UK in my parents' home... but obviously want to be covered for any flight issues / trip cancellation / luggage loss.
        Or is there no way to separate these, and we need just to buy general travel insurance cover, just as any Australian family would when visiting the UK? Thanks in advance for any advice!