Growler

Man with a van recommendations

Hi everyone I'm looking to move 4 items 10 minutes down the road with someone who won't damage my belongings being quoted $180 so far has anyone got any recommendations?

the guys you want are listed under "taxi trucks", surely? ......... I'm thinking $50 -$75 flagfall, but this could be wildly out of date.

However you haven't mentioned your Suburb..... or whether it's a one or two man lift.... or whether they will need a tailgate ......or whether you are on the ground floor with flat access....or even if you have driveway access.

After all..... if you live in elevated style home carved into a hill at the top of an unsealed track in Skye (-and the four items include a grand piano) - maybe you got a perfectly reasonable quote....... who knows?

JB

oh yes " recommendations" : well..... the quote is only as good as the Specs.

also..... taxi trucks get very busy during State and Federal Elections, apparently -you might consider offering to fit in with their schedule

Thats very helpful of you john. I only asked for recommendations for a man with a van.... Easy access all on ground floor from ascot park to hove.And no, theres no piano.

Have you got a towbar? It might be a good idea to hire yourself a trailer from Bunnings... I think we looked into that once. Not sure if you have to make a purchase to hire it but look into diy places anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi thanks sally its more the lifting of the washing machine and the fridge im going to struggle with

Have you got a towbar? It might be a good idea to hire yourself a trailer from Bunnings... I think we looked into that once. Not sure if you have to make a purchase to hire it but look into diy places anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use Phil at Choyce24 quite often to get stuff to the showgrounds - he's cheap and reliable

As an idea he charges me $50 to move a couple of pallets of stuff from Plympton to Goodwood

just don't judge a book by its cover ;-)

http://yourchoyce247.com.au/