887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Congrats for your grant! Can you please share the number you called. I tried calling them but couldn't get past their recording.

Hello guys,

Just to share that I got 887 grant today, rang GSM today after which e-mail came this afternoon. Is it happiness? probably no, as it took bloody 19 months exactly, but its just a satisfaction. Hats off to good support from members of this forum.

I wish best of luck to rest of 2013/2014 applicants and others, if you have been asked to resubmit AFP, do check with them every fortnight until your grant.

My time line is as below

applied for 475 Dec 2008

applied 887 3 Dec 2013

Grant 3 July 2015

I got my 887 application granted yesterday.

Applied: May 2014

Team 13: July 2014

Team 10: October 2014

Grant: July 2015

Wish you all the best, especially for those who are waiting for long time.

Congratulations saroar. Did they ask for your AFP again?

Hello guys,

Just to share that I got 887 grant today, rang GSM today after which e-mail came this afternoon. Is it happiness? probably no, as it took bloody 19 months exactly, but its just a satisfaction. Hats off to good support from members of this forum.

I wish best of luck to rest of 2013/2014 applicants and others, if you have been asked to resubmit AFP, do check with them every fortnight until your grant.

My time line is as below

applied for 475 Dec 2008

applied 887 3 Dec 2013

Grant 3 July 2015

Congratulations docA

Hi Raja!

Thanks. I think they allocate CO as the applications received. May be you have been allocated but taking little bit of time. Hopefully you will get early next week....

Congratulations mmi just to ask you for instance i applied on 22nd may 2015 and still no update, any idea how they allocate case officer again heartly congratulations to you

HI Guys,

I am going to apply for my 887 on 9th July.I have a few queries in this and appreciate if someone would please help.

1- How much time it would take to get my PR? the reason of asking is that I have booked my flight to visit my home country, I m flying on 21th Aug 2015, is that possible to get visa before that?

2- If I dont get a case office until 21st Aug, will staying oversees extend my visa processing time? if yes, how much?

3- My current visa is valid until oct 2016, will there be any issues in travelling oversees? Do i need to get a bridge visa?

Thanks for Inputs.

HI Guys,

I am going to apply for my 887 on 9th July.I have a few queries in this and appreciate if someone would please help.

1- How much time it would take to get my PR? the reason of asking is that I have booked my flight to visit my home country, I m flying on 21th Aug 2015, is that possible to get visa before that?

2- If I dont get a case office until 21st Aug, will staying oversees extend my visa processing time? if yes, how much?

3- My current visa is valid until oct 2016, will there be any issues in travelling oversees? Do i need to get a bridge visa?

Thanks for Inputs.

the allocate time approximately less 2 months at this stage. If you offshore your case will be stop processing

Oversees police check required if someone stays for more than 3 months...AS per my best of knowledge..

Also, I have heard visa processing resume as soon as candidate back here.

can someone please comment based on their experience?

Thanks!

it's all depends co. Any way good on you !

Ishi,

I rang brisbane number, it was not responding early in the morning but they picked up around 12 midday, must say very helpful people .

give them a call and ask them to check whether your ESC is cleared.

good luck.

Hi docA

can you plz send tell me that which number of GSM you rang as Brisbane office now stopped to reply in phone.

i will wait for you response. Thx.

ishi887

applied Nov 2013

grant ?????

Hi All,

Seeking information on applying for 887 visa.

I am planning to apply by end of July, 2015. Myself and family are in Melbourne on 475 (brother sponsored). Lived the first year with brother. So don't have utility bills or lease during that period. Have few address proofs during the period, like daughters school report, TFN & ABN letters, Car registration etc. Is that enough? Do I need to get a letter from my brother stating that we lived with him? Has anyone got experience with that? Additionally, I am working for last two years on contract with an organisation as an independent contractor, what other documents I need to submit other than the contract and bank statement showing the payment? Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I am planning to apply by end of July, 2015. Myself and family are in Melbourne on 475 (brother sponsored). Lived the first year with brother. So don't have utility bills or lease during that period. Have few address proofs during the period, like daughters school report, TFN & ABN letters, Car registration etc. Is that enough? Do I need to get a letter from my brother stating that we lived with him? Has anyone got experience with that? Additionally, I am working for last two years on contract with an organisation as an independent contractor, what other documents I need to submit other than the contract and bank statement showing the payment? Thanks in advance.

Writing a letter doesn't hurt ,so let your brother write a letter and then certify his signature in front of a JP and also include other profs.

Hi All,

Hi Athaliath, I lived at my cousin's house when I was on 475. Before applying for 887 I took a Statutory Declaration from my cousin that I stayed at her house and signed by a JP. And I also included TFN, Car registration etc. as well.

Hello Guys,

We are happy to share with you that we (Me & My wife) got 887 Visa today. I followed the post here & thanks to the guys who always reply & help other guys here.

My Timeline is below:

Applied for 887 Visa from 475: 12 May 2015

Asked for Overseas police Clearance by Team 10: 22 June 2015

Uploaded Overseas police Clearance: 25 June 2015

887 VISA grant: 6 July 2015

Nationality: Bangladeshi

Wish you all the best to who are waiting for 887 Visa grant.

Thanks