887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi. I am a newbie here. I will send online application for 887 next week. Do I need to include PCC from overseas when it was already submitted when i applied the 475 visa before? Thanks.

Hi Hopingoz,

Yes you would need to include PCC, it can be the same PCC you submitted when you applied for 475 provided it is still valid.

I applied in 10th june , CO allocated on 22nd july request AFP upload next day 23rd july and now received grant on 13th august.

hi 887June...Congrats for your grant.

Can you please advise about AFP.i am confused with which AFP to apply for 887 out of the following:

Fees

The fees for National Police Checks and related services are:

• $42.00 for each National Police Check application from a government department or an individual.
  • $42.00 for each National Police Check application from a non-government organisation (eg: commercial entities like brokers, migration agents etc)
  • $139.00 for a fingerprint and National Police Check application, where fingerprints are taken and processed by the AFP.
  • $99.00 for a fingerprint and National Police Check application where fingerprints are supplied to the AFP on application.

Thanks in advance.Best wishes for your after PR life

Hi Friends

Can anyone please advise about AFP.i am confused with which AFP to apply for 887 out of the following:

Fees

• $42.00 for each National Police Check application from a government department or an individual.
  • $42.00 for each National Police Check application from a non-government organisation (eg: commercial entities like brokers, migration agents etc)
  • $139.00 for a fingerprint and National Police Check application, where fingerprints are taken and processed by the AFP.
  • $99.00 for a fingerprint and National Police Check application where fingerprints are supplied to the AFP on application.

Thanks in advance

Hi Friends

Can anyone please advise about AFP.i am confused with which AFP to apply for 887 out of the following:

Fees

Thanks in advance

U need to go with option 1 ( as an individual)

Ot .

Hi All

Is anyone going to file PR visa 887 in September Ist week?

Hi krazzy 10 .

I had applies last week only and I apply my application by my self . I advise u to apply ur application it self and

Save $1000 . By not giving any money to any agent .iapplyurfor 2 2 people then they charge Atleast 1400$ .so what I advise u is get ur AFP ready and fill ur form 80 and get ur Atleast 5 payslips previous dates and one recent and certified all ur color documents with gp or in any police station make sure all copies need to be colored xerox and then certified . Just need first month bill middle and recent and bond and rent agreement . make sure call ready in folder with title and then when u ready ..do ur application do in the morning hours if I need hel u ca-n call 1300 gsm number they will help u onthe

Ot .

Hi krazzy 10 .

I had applies last week only and I apply my application by my self . I advise u to apply ur application it self and

Save $1000 . By not giving any money to any agent .iapplyurfor 2 2 people then they charge Atleast 1400$ .so what I advise u is get ur AFP ready and fill ur form 80 and get ur Atleast 5 payslips previous dates and one recent and certified all ur color documents with gp or in any police station make sure all copies need to be colored xerox and then certified . Just need first month bill middle and recent and bond and rent agreement . make sure call ready in folder with title and then when u ready ..do ur application do in the morning hours if I need hel u ca-n call 1300 gsm number they will help u onthe

Hi there

I am also applying online by my self. but i dont have visa label in my passport and application not accepting visa grant number. what you enter in visa number field. do you have label on passport?

thanks

Hi

I m on 489 visa and preparing to apply 887 visa. when doing online application it is asking for 11 digit visa number. i dont have visa label on my passport. though i have my visa grant number but it has been not accepted by the system. it shows the error message that "the visanumber format is incorrect". If i leave that field blank it is not going further and showing message that you dont have prerequisite visa. can anyone help me how can i obtain visa number or what should i write in that field.

Thanks in advance

Hi there

I am also applying online by my self. but i dont have visa label in my passport and application not accepting visa grant number. what you enter in visa number field. do you have label on passport?

thanks

Hi Hetal

Don'g worry about that field if u don't have a visa stamped in passport just fill passport details and your application will be f9.

Thats what i have did and without problem filled all application.

Thanks

Hi

I m on 489 visa and preparing to apply 887 visa. when doing online application it is asking for 11 digit visa number. i dont have visa label on my passport. though i have my visa grant number but it has been not accepted by the system. it shows the error message that "the visanumber format is incorrect". If i leave that field blank it is not going further and showing message that you dont have prerequisite visa. can anyone help me how can i obtain visa number or what should i write in that field.

Thanks in advance

you dont have to put any number there at all,, just take a option that u dont have visa label

[TABLE=class: banner_footer_table, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]

• 1. You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi

when we applied for 489 visa i am the main applicant and my husband is secondary applicant. Now we want to apply 887 visa with my husband as a main applicant as he has one year full time work experience and i dont have. I worked on cash on hand. Is it possible to apply my husband as a main applicant ?

Ot .

Hi krazzy 10 .

Scan ur original documents and they dont need to be certified.

Hi

when we applied for 489 visa i am the main applicant and my husband is secondary applicant. Now we want to apply 887 visa with my husband as a main applicant as he has one year full time work experience and i dont have. I worked on cash on hand. Is it possible to apply my husband as a main applicant ?

Hi

There is no such problem as if either u or ur hubby anyone has one year full time experience it is f9 its not matter in 887 visa.

Thanx

Hi

There is no such problem as if either u or ur hubby anyone has one year full time experience it is f9 its not matter in 887 visa.

Thanx

hi krazzy thanks for reply

now what happening, when I go online application and put my husband's detail its not go further. as if I pur my detail application going further. and there is no option that who has completed the condition for work and leave. so how do I apply with my detail or my husband's. thanks in advance

hi krazzy thanks for reply

now what happening, when I go online application and put my husband's detail its not go further. as if I pur my detail application going further. and there is no option that who has completed the condition for work and leave. so how do I apply with my detail or my husband's. thanks in advance

Hi Hatel

Just enter your husband details first in the application afger answering question of Have you completed all conditions of 887 visa and once u enter his details in begining then after enter your details in spouse field bcz as per i know there is no option pr question like only main applicant can file 887 visa or if its still not working then don't forget to call GSM number on monday morning and let them your problem

Thanks

Hi All

i have been monitoring this post for a while and my turn to apply for 887 has come after a long waiting 2 years, i tried to apply for 887 visa online, however, when it comes to the part to fill my spouse information, a message appeared saying that (your spouse may be outside Australia, to include her in the application she must be in Australia).

My spouse and child will return to Australia after 2 months and she is the second applicant, is it possible to apply to the visa while she is outside Australia.

Any suggestions

Hi All

i have been monitoring this post for a while and my turn to apply for 887 has come after a long waiting 2 years, i tried to apply for 887 visa online, however, when it comes to the part to fill my spouse information, a message appeared saying that (your spouse may be outside Australia, to include her in the application she must be in Australia).

My spouse and child will return to Australia after 2 months and she is the second applicant, is it possible to apply to the visa while she is outside Australia.

Any suggestions

Hi Tymoor

Is it one of the condition of 887 visa that all applicant related to application must be onshore. As u say your wife is still outside australia so u won't be able to file at now untill they will not come back and her staus shows onshore in Vevo.