887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, Noelle said:

Hi everyone, I finally got my Visa Grant today! Praise God! 

Applied: January 17, 2017

Direct Grant: May 22, 2017

thanks for everyone in this forum, it helped me a lot with my application. Hope everyone will get theirs soon! 

All the best! 

Congrats Noelle..Can you please share some more information about the dependants. I have the same case as yours. No dependants. Are there any special forms that need to be filled or just the normal forms?

Any help would be great mate.

Many congrats once again.

52 minutes ago, 12012017 said:

Congratulations, Could you please   Tell us what were the documents Requested..?

Hi everybody,

I'm the main applicant that sep26 mentioned about. Yes, we got our grant letters today.

First CO asked the documents for non-migrating family member who is my daughter from my previous relationship and further evidence for work requirement. And I provided reference letter as further evidence for work requirement. Documents that I was asked for non-migrating family member, I was not able to obtain any of them, because the kid lives in another country with her mom, and I had no contact with them for years. I called the department and they told me that I had to write and explanation letter about it that is exactly what I did. And then started waiting for another CO.

Second CO asked me about exactly the same documents for non-migrating family member. Even though I did what I was advised by them, they asked me evidence of attempts to obtain those things. I provided email correspondences and additionally statutory declaration form that was telling them I have genuinely attempt. And we waited again and finally they satisfied about that and we got the golden email today.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum and I have some queries regarding 887 visa application which are as follows:
1. I've changed my house and my job after submission of my visa application so what should I do in this case.
2. I included my mother and my brother as non migrating family members but their names are reflecting in my online application form, do I need remove them, if yes then how?
3. I went overseas for one week after I submitted my online visa application. Do I need to submit the overseas PCC again?

I submitted my visa on 14 March 2017 and haven't been allocated the C.O. yet.

I hope some of you who has gone through same situation can answer my queries.

Thank you,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, voz said:

Congrats Noelle..Can you please share some more information about the dependants. I have the same case as yours. No dependants. Are there any special forms that need to be filled or just the normal forms?

Any help would be great mate.

Many congrats once again.

Hi Voz,

I have initially declared my parents and siblings in my application even though they are not my dependents, so their names appeared on my immi account and they are being asked to do medical. To correct this mistake, I filled out Form1023 which is the Notification of Incorrect answers. If you haven't done this mistake, you don't have t worry or fill out any other forms. 

Hope this helps. 

8 minutes ago, Harsh said:

Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum and I have some queries regarding 887 visa application which are as follows:
1. I've changed my house and my job after submission of my visa application so what should I do in this case.
2. I included my mother and my brother as non migrating family members but their names are reflecting in my online application form, do I need remove them, if yes then how?
3. I went overseas for one week after I submitted my online visa application. Do I need to submit the overseas PCC again?

I submitted my visa on 14 March 2017 and haven't been allocated the C.O. yet.

I hope some of you who has gone through same situation can answer my queries.

Thank you,

Hi,

query #1 - just submit your contract or payslip or any proof with your new job and your new rental agreement just to be on the safe side i think

query #2- if they are not your dependents, fill out form 1023 (Notification of Incorrect Answers). Same thing happened to me, I have declared my parents and siblings as non migrating but they are not my dependents. They appeared on my online application and each of them are being asked to do a medical. I have filled out this form and got a direct grant. 

Im not sure about query #3 as I don't have any experience of going overseas after lodgement. 

Good luck with your application! 

Hi,
query #1 - just submit your contract or payslip or any proof with your new job and your new rental agreement just to be on the safe side i think

query #2- if they are not your dependents, fill out form 1023 (Notification of Incorrect Answers). Same thing happened to me, I have declared my parents and siblings as non migrating but they are not my dependents. They appeared on my online application and each of them are being asked to do a medical. I have filled out this form and got a direct grant. 

Im not sure about query #3 as I don't have any experience of going overseas after lodgement. 

Thank you very much Noelle for answering my queries, sorry to bother you again. How do I send form 1023 ? Do I need to attach it under attach docs section or I need to email it to the department.?

I have already submitted my 52 weeks employment proof as per requirement, do you think they are interested in what I am doing after that?

Thanks again Noelle for your quick answer.

1 hour ago, Harsh said:

Thank you very much Noelle for answering my queries, sorry to bother you again. How do I send form 1023 ? Do I need to attach it under attach docs section or I need to email it to the department.?

I have already submitted my 52 weeks employment proof as per requirement, do you think they are interested in what I am doing after that?

Thanks again Noelle for your quick answer.

You just have to fill in the form using your Immi account under the "Update us" option. It is under the "Notification of Incorrect Answers." That's what I did.

It is up to tou if you want to update them of your current living and working arrangements but it wouldn't hurt to notify them just to be sure. I think you have to notify DIBP of any change in address anyway. 

You just have to fill in the form using your Immi account under the "Update us" option. It is under the "Notification of Incorrect Answers." That's what I did.

It is up to tou if you want to update them of your current living and working arrangements but it wouldn't hurt to notify them just to be sure. I think you have to notify DIBP of any change in address anyway. 

Hi Noelle,

I'll update my application as per your suggestion.

Thanks for your help.

Hey guys,

I am preparing to apply for the 887, and i have a question please. In the last 10 years i have lived 2 years in Australia, 5 years in a Country and 3 years in another country.

The sequence was like that 3 years (Country) --> 5 years (Another country) --> 2 years (Australia).

So, when i arrived to Australia i did a PCC from the country that i lived in for 5 years as a job requirement (I dont know why the employer didnt ask for a PCC from the 3 years country as well). Anyway, while the PCC is still valid (It is valid for 12 months), i have been to this country for a visit for 13 days.

Now, this PCC has expired, should i provide a new PCC for that country (Just for the 13 days i have been there) along with my documents to the immigration? Or the old one that i already have will do the job.

Thanks lovely ppl  

Hi everybody,

I just got my golden email today.

applied 31 OCT 2016

first CO: 31 JAN 2017  - Asked for more working documents, contracts, employment letters + updated police check

second CO: 23 APR 2017 - Asked for more tax document (PAYG + notice of assessment)

grant: 23 May 2017

Hi all,

i have question regarding to my application. 

i add my parents and sister name in my application but they are in other family member. 

do i still need to fill up forum 1023 ?

i applied on 21st of january and still case office is not allocate..

Hi,

Hi Noelle, Sorry to bother you, could you please put more light on given answers in incorrect information form. For example, it has three section in the form I.e what incorrect information provided?
2. What is correct information?
3. Reason for incorrect information?

It would be appreciated if you provide detail information about what should be written in those three sections in order to correct the mentioned mistake.

People are asking same question again & again , it would be nice to provide detail information.

Thanks in anticipation for your time to reply above queries.

Dear friends,

applied bigining of january 2017

first co allocated on April 5

second co allocated today and asking for my wife Ielts 4.5 band average again! 

I have asked all my friends and everyone are saying that they only need an ielts while we applied 489 not 887? I mean we use the same Ielts result!! aren't we? 

I did the same and requested c/o very first time in email that please review her ielts again for me. My wife is heavily pregnant and can not sit for ielts because of our baby!! I don't have any option despite paying non functional fees with is around $5000..!!!!!! 

My wife has been doing english course in TAFE since last one year. The free course offer in 489 sponsorship visa!! I m just wondering can i use that letter from TAFE instead? 

Also, I m very worried now because now i again waiting for case officer  response!!!

Does anyone know if it takes the same amount of time even if you are just happy to pay for ielts? If no approximately how long it takes? and whats the process? 

Some one pls pls pls pls help me with this... Thank you so much  

10 hours ago, Dharmesh said:

Dear friends,

applied bigining of january 2017

first co allocated on April 5

second co allocated today and asking for my wife Ielts 4.5 band average again! 

I have asked all my friends and everyone are saying that they only need an ielts while we applied 489 not 887? I mean we use the same Ielts result!! aren't we? 

I did the same and requested c/o very first time in email that please review her ielts again for me. My wife is heavily pregnant and can not sit for ielts because of our baby!! I don't have any option despite paying non functional fees with is around $5000..!!!!!! 

My wife has been doing english course in TAFE since last one year. The free course offer in 489 sponsorship visa!! I m just wondering can i use that letter from TAFE instead? 

Also, I m very worried now because now i again waiting for case officer  response!!!

Does anyone know if it takes the same amount of time even if you are just happy to pay for ielts? If no approximately how long it takes? and whats the process? 

Some one pls pls pls pls help me with this... Thank you so much  

Hi

If they ask you a document which you already submitted, submit it again without any questions! It is faster.

If your wife has spent her free hours in AMEP and she passed the required modules, she can ask the course provider (VET, etc.) to provide you with a letter that shows she has a functional English. This is recognisable by the immigration and no need for IELTS. Even if she has not finished the course yet, and she feels she has a functional English, she can talk with them and and ask them to asess her against the functional English and issue the letter.

IELTS is valid for 2 or 3 years (not sure). If it's not expired yet you can send the IELTS certirficate to the immigration.

Cheers

Edited by Feb2017

1 hour ago, jayptl said:

Hi Guys few mins back I just got grant letter..

Applied 2nd jan.... CO asked 29 march further docs.... applied 10 april..... got now

Thnx and gud luck for all

Hi Jaypti,

Congratulations, could you please tell us about the documents which were Requested ..?

thanks in adv.

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:59 PM, Harsh said:

Hi Noelle, Sorry to bother you, could you please put more light on given answers in incorrect information form. For example, it has three section in the form I.e what incorrect information provided?
2. What is correct information?
3. Reason for incorrect information?

It would be appreciated if you provide detail information about what should be written in those three sections in order to correct the mentioned mistake.

People are asking same question again & again , it would be nice to provide detail information.

Thanks in anticipation for your time to reply above queries.

Hi,

Just answer it with whatever information you want to correct. For example, in question 1, just write there that you have declared your mother and brother as non migrating but they are not your dependents. Question 2, just write that these family members should not be included as non migrating family member. 3. just write the reason why you have included them in your application.

It's really a subjective question and just write your own personal reason for declaring the incorrect answers.

hope this helps.

2 hours ago, 12012017 said:

Hi Jaypti,

Congratulations, could you please tell us about the documents which were Requested ..?

thanks in adv.

I was asked same docs which I submitted ago. like all working and residential proof....and pcc of partner of previous name as well not as per passport

1 hour ago, june30 said:

Hello, I have got the pre grant visa, as my family not in Australia. Does any one know about the pre grant. 

It is a provisional Grant, Your family has to come back to Australia before they can give permanent residency usually they mention 28 Days. The rest you can check with department to make sure.

Could you please inform us what documents did they ask you and Time when they asked, and you submitted..? Thank you

Hi,
Just answer it with whatever information you want to correct. For example, in question 1, just write there that you have declared your mother and brother as non migrating but they are not your dependents. Question 2, just write that these family members should not be included as non migrating family member. 3. just write the reason why you have included them in your application.
It's really a subjective question and just write your own personal reason for declaring the incorrect answers.
hope this helps.

Hi Noelle,

Thank you for your reply, now I can answer all three questions.

Thanks,