887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 minutes ago, LIVEINSA said:

Congratulations! What were the additional documents asked if you do not mind me asking

thanks LIVEINSA,

they asked for proof of regional residency three times.

my agent sent email to case officer, didnt upload documents- big mistake

Hi everyone, thanks everyone for all info that you share here. 

Unfortunately, I've recently started to use this forum,

Our case is the following:

We applied for PR 887 on the 15 Dec, and on 7th March first CO asked for English evidence for secondary applicant (as we didn't know that was needed). My husband had ISLPR test, run by AMEP. And submitted the documents on 14 March.

Second CO contacted us on 3rd May, asking for the same document (stating first and final reminder). I've contacted them asking for clarification, but the person I was speaking only suggest to attach the same document and write that ISLPR is a valid test and approved and recommended by Department of immigration. So, I did email my CO and attach the document the following day, 4th May.

I would like to ask for your thoughts, is it possible for the CO to be "not happy" with the given documents and what should I do? Should I just be patient and wait for his response or take IELTS.

Thanks for answering.

1 hour ago, tatush said:

Hi everyone, thanks everyone for all info that you share here. 

Unfortunately, I've recently started to use this forum,

Our case is the following:

We applied for PR 887 on the 15 Dec, and on 7th March first CO asked for English evidence for secondary applicant (as we didn't know that was needed). My husband had ISLPR test, run by AMEP. And submitted the documents on 14 March.

Second CO contacted us on 3rd May, asking for the same document (stating first and final reminder). I've contacted them asking for clarification, but the person I was speaking only suggest to attach the same document and write that ISLPR is a valid test and approved and recommended by Department of immigration. So, I did email my CO and attach the document the following day, 4th May.

I would like to ask for your thoughts, is it possible for the CO to be "not happy" with the given documents and what should I do? Should I just be patient and wait for his response or take IELTS.

Thanks for answering.

HI tatush

Is it you or your husband the secondary applicant?

ISLPR is accepted by immigration.

Sometimes they don't receive document even after uploaded so if they ask better to upload it again and mark in comments "English Eliigiblity"

And to be safe sent a copy of the document in email asking for clarification about the document and if they are not accepting it why is it so when their site says "Positive assesment document by AMEP"?

Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, Razor said:

HI tatush

Is it you or your husband the secondary applicant?

ISLPR is accepted by immigration.

Sometimes they don't receive document even after uploaded so if they ask better to upload it again and mark in comments "English Eliigiblity"

And to be safe sent a copy of the document in email asking for clarification about the document and if they are not accepting it why is it so when their site says "Positive assesment document by AMEP"?

Hope this helps.

Hi Razor,

thanks for your reply. My husband is the secondary applicant in our case. 

Yes, I have already attached the document on 4th May, as per suggestion from the person I spoke with on the phone (as urgent) and include explanation what  test is ISLPR and it belongs to AMEP. While speaking with him, he said: If you want to risk not taking IELTS. It was so confusing for me, and said if You are not accepting it then why recommending it at all. 

Next what I'll do is attach it again, as you are saying, with comments and click the magic button (Information provided). 

Will keep posting.

Hi All,

I just got the golden email.

Applied on 29th Dec 2016, Case worker requested additional documents on 23rd March (provided same day), got grant email today.

Two additional documents were requested -

1. residential proof. We are staying at the same house since entering the country in Dec 2014. I had missed one rent agreement (June 2015 to Jan 2016). So I got that agreement from the estate agent and a letter from the same agency stating we have been staying at the address since Dec 2014.

2. I am the secondary applicant and I had already provided letter from University as English Language proof. The case worker asked for my degree certificate.

This forum has been a fantastic means of support and I hope and pray you all get the grants soon.

4 hours ago, 29dec2017 said:

Hi All,

I just got the golden email.

Applied on 29th Dec 2016, Case worker requested additional documents on 23rd March (provided same day), got grant email today.

Two additional documents were requested -

1. residential proof. We are staying at the same house since entering the country in Dec 2014. I had missed one rent agreement (June 2015 to Jan 2016). So I got that agreement from the estate agent and a letter from the same agency stating we have been staying at the address since Dec 2014.

2. I am the secondary applicant and I had already provided letter from University as English Language proof. The case worker asked for my degree certificate.

This forum has been a fantastic means of support and I hope and pray you all get the grants soon.

Congratulations:)

It just happened got the golden email. Second Co, applied 22/9/16, first CO 6/12/16 , supplied documents 10/12/16 second CO 28/3/17, supplied documents 5/4/17. Grant 19/5/17.

Just give CO any documents requested and wait, it will happen 

Hi guys...

Got the grant mail today

Applied 24 Aug 2016

CO requested docs for the  1st time in last week of nov submitted on dec10th, (same docs work proof and residential proof,. Though submitted them before)

2nd time - march 21st, submitted - march 27th (requested aus PCC as it got expired )

Meanwhile we had a newborn baby

So submitted all the docs for my baby boy

Consent form, birth certificate, passport, and a letter from GP 

( I would like to suggest something here, if u had a newborn baby,don't wait for the case officer to ask for the docs... Just submit the above things as early as possible, that helps you to move the file faster )

3rd time - april 27th., Submitted - may 4th ( same aus PCC again for my partner, as we gave him the wrong one )

Got grant - may 19th

Gud luck guys..

This forum was really helpful, hope everyone get their grant soon

Hello guys, 

I hv been a silent member in this form. But it helped me alot during my 887 application.

Applied on 15/01/17

Direct grant on 15/05/17

Thanks a lot for ur assistance.

Hope everyone gets their grant soon.

• Like 1

Dear All, 

We are the most affected members of recent Australian Citizenship Changes. To be an Australian Citizen, we have to wait 6 years at least???? Please sign the petition and raise your voices. Please sign the petition and send the message to the Prime Minister that this is unfair.

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-immigration-and-border-protection-australia-vote-against-4-years-after-pr-eligibility-towards-oz-citizenship?recruiter=512575916&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

On 5/19/2017 at 4:50 PM, AmYt said:

Hello guys, 

I hv been a silent member in this form. But it helped me alot during my 887 application.

Applied on 15/01/17

Direct grant on 15/05/17

Thanks a lot for ur assistance.

Hope everyone gets their grant soon.

Congrats mate..

Hello Guys, I am a new member. I applied for 887 in Feb 2017. Just wondering if there is any table to show status of the visa applications for the members of this forum? Would like to have some idea as my CO has not been allocated yet.

Cheers

There is a link to a spreadsheet on page 1306 of the forum.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys, I am new to this forum and I have some queries regarding 887 visa application which are as follows:
1. I've changed my house and my job after submission of my visa application so what should I do in this case.
2. I included my mother and my brother as non migrating family members but their names are reflecting in my online application form, do I need remove them, if yes then how?
3. I went overseas for one week after I submitted my online visa application. Do I need to submit the overseas PCC again?

I submitted my visa on 14 March 2017 and haven't been allocated the C.O. yet.

I hope some you who has gone through same situation can answer my queries.

Thank you,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I finally got my Visa Grant today! Praise God! 

Applied: January 17, 2017

Direct Grant: May 22, 2017

thanks for everyone in this forum, it helped me a lot with my application. Hope everyone will get theirs soon! 

All the best! 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Noelle said:

Hi everyone, I finally got my Visa Grant today! Praise God! 

Applied: January 17, 2017

Direct Grant: May 22, 2017

thanks for everyone in this forum, it helped me a lot with my application. Hope everyone will get theirs soon! 

All the best! 

Hi Noelle;

I have applied on 18 Jan 2017!! But I haven't received any email yet that case officer is allotted or not yet!!! Do you have any dependents on your file !! Just wondering if any dependents on application might it takes any delay in process. Could you please suggest any how to make process little bit quick !!

I have a job offer waiting in non regional area !! But company put on hold my offer due to my visa rules that im still on 489 Visa!! Until my 887 visa approves I could not work in the Non regional area !!

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Jan182017 said:

Hi Noelle;

I have applied on 18 Jan 2017!! But I haven't received any email yet that case officer is allotted or not yet!!! Do you have any dependents on your file !! Just wondering if any dependents on application might it takes any delay in process. Could you please suggest any how to make process little bit quick !!

I have a job offer waiting in non regional area !! But company put on hold my offer due to my visa rules that im still on 489 Visa!! Until my 887 visa approves I could not work in the Non regional area !!

Thanks 

I don't have any dependents but I have initially added my mom, dad, brother and sister as non migrating family members but from what I have read in this forum, some did the same thing and submitted the incorrect answers form. So I did the same thing. 

Then I added some documents that I have read from here that I forgot to attach before such as bank statements, certified copies of tenancy agreement and rental ledger. (I have attached these before but it wasnt certified)

I think you shall get your grant soon based on the spreadsheet. 

1 hour ago, sep26 said:

Hi guys,

Finally we got the golden mail this afternoon :)

Applied 26/09/2016

First CO:05/12/2016

Second CO:28/03/2017

Grant:22/05/2017

I hope everyone get their visa soon, good luck.

Congratulations, Could you please   Tell us what were the documents Requested..?