887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 minutes ago, samir said:

What is the difference between tax notice of assessment they asked and gross payment,pay slips and employment references I submitted? Really frustrated ??

Hi samir, not understand your point. What exactly CO asked?  What you already provided? 

1 minute ago, Tsep said:

Hi samir, not understand your point. What exactly CO asked?  What you already provided? 

He asked for more documents to prove that I worked 1 year full time which may include: tax document notice of assessment/ bank statement.

I submitted payment summary , payslips and employment references

10 minutes ago, samir said:

He asked for more documents to prove that I worked 1 year full time which may include: tax document notice of assessment/ bank statement.

when you submit your tax return, you will get notice of tax assessment. Your CO wants to know how many hours you worked a week ( matching it with your payslips and bank account ). You can download "Notice of Tax Assessment" from your mygov account or asking your accountant if you lodged your tax return using your accountant's service

On 22/11/2017 at 8:28 AM, kash said:

i just have a quick question regarding my payslip:

if i attached the payslip which shows sick leave is it ok?

e.g

pysical worked: 20 hrs + Sick leave: 10 Hrs + Annual leave: 5 hrs = 35 hrs 

is it a valid or accepatable payslip or not?

You mean in that week you just worked 20 hours and you took 10 hours sick leave and 5 hours annual leave ?

Definitely you still able to use it and count it as one of your 52 weeks work .

44 minutes ago, samir said:

I think it's normal.  I have provided tax assessment for last two years. It give idea about how much your earning and pay taxes. Did you not provided during first time? 

44 minutes ago, samir said:

HI Samir you have to submit Notice of assessment.. That will help you. They are looking for your Tax returns that you really worked 1 year full time. So better submit your Notice of assessment for the financial yer 2016-2017 which is from ATO.

On 24/11/2017 at 9:13 PM, Tsep said:

Yes my daughter born in Australia. Can you suggest whether I go GP and gets baby assement and submit online?  Or I should wait for further advise? 

Your case officer will ask you to provide GP letter/report. They call it paper based medical in which you don't have to take babies physically for medical. 

1 hour ago, rags said:

Hello All, anyone who applied between Sep 3rd and Sep 7th... Mine is Sep 7th. Samir applied on Sep 3rd and he got an email requesting for more documentation. I just wonder if they processed any applications made after Sep 3rd.

I applied on 7 Sep Too... waiting for some update this week

5 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Avi,

Do we need choose others for parents in case if they don't migrate?
Thanks
Deftown

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi Deftown,
Yep as they told me to change it to others or has to go for medical and pcc for the family members included.
The have emailed form 1023 that is used for correction.So i changes and emailed them back the correction form.
Thanks

36 minutes ago, Avi said:

Hi all.
I Applied  for 887 on 1st Sep 2017. Got mail to change status for family member from NoN Accompanying to Others. Submitted back.

Hey Avi, can you please tell what does this meaning?  I ask because I applied 887 but I added my new born daughter directly in 887 visa because she just born few days before I applied 

Hi Deftown,
Yep as they told me to change it to others or has to go for medical and pcc for the family members included.
The have emailed form 1023 that is used for correction.So i changes and emailed them back the correction form.
Thanks
Thanks Avi. So I need to choose others for all non migrating members of the family. Gotcha

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Tsep said:

Hey Avi, can you please tell what does this meaning?  I ask because I applied 887 but I added my new born daughter directly in 887 visa because she just born few days before I applied 

Hi,
As i applied through agent, so she told me that these terms(NoN Accompanying ) keep on changing so if i add it to OTHERS for the family members who are not migrating with me they don't have to go for there PCC and Medical. Otherwise has to go for Medical and pcc for them as well.
Thanks hope it make sense.

13 minutes ago, Avi said:

Hi,
As i applied through agent, so she told me that these terms(NoN Accompanying ) keep on changing so if i add it to OTHERS for the family members who are not migrating with me they don't have to go for there PCC and Medical. Otherwise has to go for Medical and pcc for them as well.
Thanks hope it make sense.

Thank Avi for info. Same I did while applying for 887. As my daughter not migrated with us.  I choose her status as non migrating family member and submitted form additional. Is this same as you did?