887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 hours ago, scyan21 said:

Hi Bunny,

I have a friend who had the same situation as yours. CO asked for form 1023. As per the website, members of family unit should be your spouse and children only. For parents, brothers and sisters they should be put on the section of application on other family members.

image.png.f71f6d1c07cefa2ac0330a0a841a98a3.png

Hi Scyan21 ,
Any idea how much time delay was there after your friend submitted the form 1023?.
Thanks

10 hours ago, scyan21 said:

Hi Bunny,

I have a friend who had the same situation as yours. CO asked for form 1023. As per the website, members of family unit should be your spouse and children only. For parents, brothers and sisters they should be put on the section of application on other family members.

image.png.f71f6d1c07cefa2ac0330a0a841a98a3.png

Komostaka?

Good to cu around...u still in town..?

19 hours ago, Tsep said:

Thank Avi for info. Same I did while applying for 887. As my daughter not migrated with us.  I choose her status as non migrating family member and submitted form additional. Is this same as you did? 

Hey man, 

In this case your daughter is migrating with you as she is here and you included her in your 887 application. Your non migrating family members can be you parents, brothers sisters who are back at your home country and not immigrating with you. 

Thanks 

6 minutes ago, Kamran said:

Hey man, 

In this case your daughter is migrating with you as she is here and you included her in your 887 application. Your non migrating family members can be you parents, brothers sisters who are back at your home country and not immigrating with you. 

Thanks 

Hi kamran, actually she born in August 17 here in Australia. I lode file in September. She not migrate with us in 2015. And after her born, I lode file so I directly add in 887 visa. So by this way she is non migrating family member in file. 

I read somewhere, we can add other family members in 887 visa except new born or spouse. 

9 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hi kamran, actually she born in August 17 here in Australia. I lode file in September. She not migrate with us in 2015. And after her born, I lode file so I directly add in 887 visa. So by this way she is non migrating family member in file. 

I read somewhere, we can add other family members in 887 visa except new born or spouse. 

Hey man, 

I have added my newborn son after lodging the application, we can add newborn in 887, no problems. 

And what my understanding is newborn is not Australian, so is migrating. 

55 minutes ago, Kamran said:

Hey man, 

I have added my newborn son after lodging the application, we can add newborn in 887, no problems. 

And what my understanding is newborn is not Australian, so is migrating. 

As per your information, I understand that once you your file submitted and your son born later but in my case daughter born just few days before I applied 887. So I didn't apply 489 visa for her. And directly apply 887. So for that reason while loding file online I choose her as non migrating family member and I also submitted form 1436 additionally with passport and birth certificate. So she automatically gets same visa as I have. I think you also submitted form 1436 after your son born?  Right. When did you applied 887?

1 hour ago, Tsep said:

As per your information, I understand that once you your file submitted and your son born later but in my case daughter born just few days before I applied 887. So I didn't apply 489 visa for her. And directly apply 887. So for that reason while loding file online I choose her as non migrating family member and I also submitted form 1436 additionally with passport and birth certificate. So she automatically gets same visa as I have. I think you also submitted form 1436 after your son born?  Right. When did you applied 887?

Hi Tsep,

Your case is quite complicated to me. I am not a migration agent but as far as I know, if you have a newborn while in 489 you must notify the DIBP for your baby to have the same visa as yours. Then that's the only time you can lodge your 887 and your newborn can be included on the application. In 887 visa website it states "Family members must be included in your application when it is lodged; they cannot be added after lodgement.", you can only add newborn if she was born after 887 lodgement . But in your case your newborn was born before 887 lodgement. I don't know or heard anybody that did the same thing as you did but I hope it will works for you. Goodluck..

Cheers mate...

11 hours ago, Tsep said:

If your daughter is born here in Australia then you had no need to apply for 489 for her, newborns get the same visa their parents are on, we just have to inform immigration by filling a change of circumstances form and newborns get the visa. We don't even have to pay any fee. 

What my understanding is your daughter must be on 489 already.

Did you apply via an immigration agent? 

But may be it is different in your and my case, as my son born after I applied 887. 

Hi guys, my first year payG has the address of initial stay where I have stayed with my cousin for one month.

Is that OK?

And I don't have any proof for that one month. Can I get a statuary declaration from my cousin?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Guys can you please answer this question. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Congrads mate! I applied 23 oct so long way to go. What docs u uploaded in terms of employment and residency? 

Thank you !!!!

Employment:

Reference letter

Payslips (52 in one file)

PayG letters 

Notice of Assessment

Residence:

Statutory Declaration (I shared accommodation for some time)

Bank Statements

TFN communication, AFP communication 

Rental agreement/ ledger

Utility bills (Electricy and gas)

16 minutes ago, rags said:

Thank you !!!!

Employment:

Reference letter

Payslips (52 in one file)

PayG letters 

Notice of Assessment

Residence:

Statutory Declaration (I shared accommodation for some time)

Bank Statements

TFN communication, AFP communication 

Rental agreement/ ledger

Utility bills (Electricy and gas)

Congrats Rags .... Next its me applied on 7 Sep

Hi all,

My 489 visa ( State sponsorship visa ) was granted onshore on December 2015 and now I have a plan for 2 months overseas holidays for dental treatment. Starting from 20 December 2017 until 20 February 2018. If I am going for holiday and come back to Australia, do I need to do the medical check up again when lodge my 887 visa application ? 

5 hours ago, rags said:

Hello ALLLL.... finally I received the golden mail.

Applied 07 Sep 2017

Direct Grant 30 Nov 2017

Good luck to you all.

Hi Rags...Congrats Mate !! 

I applied on 10th Sept....hope I will be the next.

One question - what option did you select " Non-migrating" or "Others" for your parents ??

Actually, I selected "Non migrating" for my parents...thinking to submit 1023 form before CO allocate.

1 hour ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi Rags...Congrats Mate !! 

I applied on 10th Sept....hope I will be the next.

One question - what option did you select " Non-migrating" or "Others" for your parents ??

Actually, I selected "Non migrating" for my parents...thinking to submit 1023 form before CO allocate.

Hi Ricky

I also select non accompanying members. But when I saw the post from Avi I click on "update us" button in the immi account and notified them about the incorrect answer. Hope that will reduce any delays.