887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, Nurjahan said:

Dear all,

I am a follower of this forum for a long time. And got a lots of valuable information and help from all of you.I got my grant today.

Applied on 23-Sep-17

Direct grant on 02-Feb-18

Wish a direct grant for all who are waiting........

Fantastic!!! Congratulations! Very happy for you.

Have a great first weekend of freedom. :D

At last after wait of 10 months received my golden email today.

Applied 28th March 2017

First contacted by CO in three months time 

Contacted by COs 3 times after that, they were not satisfied with 1 year work thing. 

Added new born baby to visa application in June 17

Granted today 2 Feb 2018.

Good luck everyone.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kamran said:

Applied 28th March 2017

Contacted by COs 3 times after that, they were not satisfied with 1 year work thing. 

Good luck everyone.

Good Kamran. Happy for your grant news. Just wondering to know is new born after you applied 887 visa or born before?  Did they asked for medical? After you apply means you add new born what visa they issue for new born?  I asked for same situations with me.  I applied 887 visa on 22/09. My daughter born 20/08 a month before. So I add her in 887 visa directly and today CO send 489 visa grant for her. And I did not here anything for 887 visa after waiting 5 months. So please share your ideas. Thank you 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kamran said:

Applied 28th March 2017

Good luck everyone.

Congrats Kamran!  What a ride you had.  Glad it's a happy ending to your long wait!  Enjoy. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Good Kamran. Happy for your grant news. Just wondering to know is new born after you applied 887 visa or born before?  Did they asked for medical? After you apply means you add new born what visa they issue for new born?  I asked for same situations with me.  I applied 887 visa on 22/09. My daughter born 20/08 a month before. So I add her in 887 visa directly and today CO send 489 visa grant for her. And I did not here anything for 887 visa after waiting 5 months. So please share your ideas. Thank you 

Hey man, 

My son was born after I applied 887, so I notify immigration by uploading circumstances of changes form on immi account and requested to add him in 887. They granted him 489 and bridging visa for 887. In the start they ask me to provide on the paper medical (GP's report), but because during the process baby turned 6 months they requested to do medical as bupa don't accepted on the paper medical.

Hope it helps. 

9 minutes ago, Kamran said:

Hey man, 

My son was born after I applied 887, so I notify immigration by uploading circumstances of changes form on immi account and requested to add him in 887. They granted him 489 and bridging visa for 887. In the start they ask me to provide on the paper medical (GP's report), but because during the process baby turned 6 months they requested to do medical as bupa don't accepted on the paper medical.

Hope it helps. 

Thanks kamran. I am same situations. Today my daughter grant 489 visa. But still did not receive bridgning visa for 887 . Even they did not ask for medical for her. She will be turn 6months on 20/02. In your case your got both visa 489and bridging 887 in same day? Can you suggest me whT I have to do? 

Daer All,

I am a new member of this forum. I applied for my 887 visa on 14th October 2017, no update yet.

It will be great if you kindly can give me some idea about the inclusion of new born baby (Not yet borned though). Actually my wife is pregnant and her due date is 17th of Feb 2018.

Thanks.

Zubayer.

2 hours ago, Nurjahan said:

Dear all,

I am a follower of this forum for a long time. And got a lots of valuable information and help from all of you.I got my grant today.

Applied on 23-Sep-17

Congratulations mate

• Like 1

Applied 28th March 2017
Good luck everyone.
Hey kamran,

Why CO was not happy with your work experience? Were you not a full time employee?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Tsep said:

Thanks kamran. I am same situations. Today my daughter grant 489 visa. But still did not receive bridgning visa for 887 . Even they did not ask for medical for her. She will be turn 6months on 20/02. In your case your got both visa 489and bridging 887 in same day? Can you suggest me whT I have to do? 

Hey man, 

I'll say send an email to your CO. And see what they'll say

4 hours ago, deftown said:

Hey kamran,

Why CO was not happy with your work experience? Were you not a full time employee?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hey mate, 

COs were different all the time, actually I drove cab, in cab you are not an employee and do not receive any payslips. So it was bit hard to convince them that I worked full time. 

1 hour ago, Kamran said:

It was same day, I received all the emails together. 

Hmm. Thanks I got only 489 but no other communications. In immi account it's show my file still received but my daughter name now added. So I upload this visa grant and passport again. 

On 16/01/2018 at 3:39 PM, Barracountry said:

Hi Guys,

I got my approval today (Finally)!

Date of application: 16/4/17,

Approval: 16/1/18

A long wait...

Thanks to a lot of people here and my patience ?

Hi Barracountry, coagulation for your grant. I saw your case is same like me. 

My daughter born 20/08. And I applied 887 for me on 22/09 and same time I upload my daughter documents with my file. Yesterday I got 489 visa of my daughter and I can see my daughter in my immi account too. But thing is I didn't get any communication for 887 visa and Medical for my daughter also not receive bridging 887visa for my daughter. Can you please your case with me. 

3 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hmm. Thanks I got only 489 but no other communications. In immi account it's show my file still received but my daughter name now added. So I upload this visa grant and passport again. 

I 'll say wait until CO contact you. Or you can send them an email and ask them, but they take long time to reply emails. Hopefully it'll be all good. 

21 hours ago, Zubayer said:

Daer All,

I am a new member of this forum. I applied for my 887 visa on 14th October 2017, no update yet.

It will be great if you kindly can give me some idea about the inclusion of new born baby (Not yet borned though). Actually my wife is pregnant and her due date is 17th of Feb 2018.

Thanks.

Zubayer.

Hey mate, 

After baby's birth you'll inform immigration by uploading changes in circumstances form, they'll grant your baby 489 and include baby in visa application for 887. They'll ask you for baby's passport and birth certificate. for birth certificate you'll register your baby's birth online, and a paper base medical for your new born, for that you have to get a report from baby's GP. 

And if you guys get a grant before baby's birth then he'll be eligible for citizenship.

hope it helps

Hi guys come to know about this forum from one of my friend.i applied 887 on 19sep,co contacted for additional documents regarding my one year work on 23feb as my agent didn’t provided all the documents that I supplied him at the beginning of the process. I have few queries if someone could help me with please.

1) I work as a company sole trader so all my payslips and invoices are on my own companies name but I am the sole director of the company. Would that be an issue or I suppose to have the payslips on my own name.thanks

2) my agent couldn’t upload the company payslips on my immi account as it keep saying incrypted files but he did emailed them to the department on 19/9 and asked them if department have received it or not but no reply. I am not sure where I stand with it if they would have received it or not.

3.Is there any issue if I tried to upload the payslips myself from my immi account  or should I just leave to my agent and the email that he sent to the department.

4. Is it necessary to press the information provided on the app once the documents have been provided 

Would really appreciate your help and suggestions thanks in advance 

On 2/2/2018 at 4:55 PM, Russki said:

Congrats Kamran!  What a ride you had.  Glad it's a happy ending to your long wait!  Enjoy. 

Russki, 

tomorrow will be your day of celebration, day of grant!!! R u prepared?? :D How are your feeling at this moment???

We r waiting for your party!!!! haha

On 2/2/2018 at 4:58 PM, Nurjahan said:

Dear all,

Applied on 23-Sep-17

Congratulations mate.. 

11 hours ago, HeyMate said:

Russki, 

tomorrow will be your day of celebration, day of grant!!! R u prepared?? :D How are your feeling at this moment???

We r waiting for your party!!!! haha

Ha-ha-ha!!! I am freaking out big time! So nervous, you wouldn't believe! Let's see what happens today. 

You are all invited to the party by the way. :)