887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I'm gonna apply it anyway. Hope CO won't request it thought
What I feel is if you have not lived there more than 12 months you wouldnt need it.. havibg said that there has been instances where COs has asked for pcc s for short trips back home.. Technically you shoulf be fine.. but for a safer bet what if you apply.. It would only be to be on the safe side.. incase thry ask for it you are ready..

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Any grant today? Did not here anything since long time.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Good morning guys, hope this week bring many grants.

Please guys update in forum. Hi Taha do you get any updates?

Thank

• Like 2

Hi guys,

yesterday I submitted application for uae police report just to be ready. Also gonna apply SL Police today.

If CO request my UAE PCC, I won't get my grant until Jun or Jul this year since UAE PCC takes minimum 3 months.

BTW, I can't post anything to this forum via browser. All comment sections are disabled for me. Don't know why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi guys,

yesterday I submitted application for uae police report just to be ready. Also gonna apply SL Police today.

If CO request my UAE PCC, I won't get my grant until Jun or Jul this year since UAE PCC takes minimum 3 months.

BTW, I can't post anything to this forum via browser. All comment sections are disabled for me. Don't know why

May be beacause you are not logged in? Regarding the pccs I personally think they wouldnt ask for it.. but anyway lets see.. hopefully everything will work well.. positive thinking [emoji4]

It may depend on the age of your previous UAE PCC when you entered Australia, if less than a year old then you may not be requested to get one. Generally for those Middle Eastern countries the Immigration Department will request a PCC and send you a letter for that, as far as I am aware. PCC's generally take long for those countries through the high commission/Embassies so it may be easier to try another route. Check if there are agencies that deal with this? I am applying for my 887 later this year and spent a substantial period of my previous life in Kuwait and the UAE, so will also try find out the best way to get these. Please keep me updated and I will find out more

Hi mate,

Apply for your UAE PCC well in advance (it takes minimum 3 months) so you will have your PCC ready when CO request it. Just contact UAE consulate and request an application form from them. They will email the application form with all required documents and steps needs to be done. If you have a copy of your Emirates ID ( doesn't matter it expired), you don't have to give finger prints :)

May be beacause you are not logged in? Regarding the pccs I personally think they wouldnt ask for it.. but anyway lets see.. hopefully everything will work well.. positive thinking [emoji4]

No I'm already logged. Anyway ill use tapatalk.

Yes, me too think they won't request it. But better be prepared. Otherwise it'll drag my grant process more.

Anyway I'll won't expect anything until end of April or early May according to current processing times.

No I'm already logged. Anyway ill use tapatalk.

Yes, me too think they won't request it. But better be prepared. Otherwise it'll drag my grant process more.

Anyway I'll won't expect anything until end of April or early May according to current processing times.

Hi Slvicky, yes same problem I got since last two days so I start chat with tapatalk.
Hi all in this forum, if you get same problem than please try taptalak apps for communication. Thank you

Hi Slvicky, yes same problem I got since last two days so I start chat with tapatalk.
Hi all in this forum, if you get same problem than please try taptalak apps for communication. Thank you

Yes, same for me. Issue started 2 days back. I tried different browsers and even cleared cache and tries all possible things. Nothing worked. I thought they blocked me or something :)

Seems like process times will further extends due to Easter break. What do you guys think?

Yes..I also think so.. at one stage CO contact or direct grant was around 4 months and 25 days from the application datr.. now its around 5 months from the date applied.. My calculation it will be around 5 months and 6 or 7 days after easter.. but they will catch up like they did in the end of last month..

Yes..I also think so.. at one stage CO contact or direct grant was around 4 months and 25 days from the application datr.. now its around 5 months from the date applied.. My calculation it will be around 5 months and 6 or 7 days after easter.. but they will catch up like they did in the end of last month..

Hi , I found same difficulties in posting in the forum for last two days. Don't know why.

It seems COs are processing applications slowly. But whatever they do, it's out of our control. Sometimes waiting for a grant is too frustrating, specially when we didn't hear any good news for the members who lodged their visas in mid October last year. It seems COs are still processing mid October applications but they take long time. Mine is early November, so I will have to wait at least 2 or 3 weeks to get any response from them. Waiting is too frustrating for me ☹️☹️

For last couple of days, this forum is inactive as it didn't allow members to post anything on it. It's still same. ?‍♀️

It's better to use TAPATALK [emoji106]

Frustration is getting worse when we are unable to post anything in the forum. Not only COs , but also the FORUM increase our stress. ☹️

He should hear something within this week

There are some others including me who applied on 20 but have not heard about allocation even about sam as well who applied on 16

Let us what is gonna happen in this week.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

There are some others including me who applied on 20 but have not heard about allocation even about sam as well who applied on 16

Let us what is gonna happen in this week.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

Yeah, last few days was very silent and no idea what's going on