887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 minutes ago, slvicky said:

I did the same mistake & already submitted incorrect information via my immi account

Why do you think that parents should go under "other"? I put my mom under non-accompanying and dad (deceased) under other. I tend to believe it is right.

9 minutes ago, Russki said:

I am not sure, it would be nice to get it towards the end of March, beginning of April, but I am not holding my breath. :) 

I noticed, there is a pattern as to how COs pick up "fresh" files, but no system or order to the second-timers queue. So all we can do is wait and try not to go maaaaaaad!!! :D

Russki, you seem to be a trustworthy source of information:) Do parents in the application go under "non-accompanying or other"? My understanding if the person is alive and not migrating with you then - non-accompanying, if deceased - "other". Am I right?

5 hours ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Suhana, I reckon you get a new AFP and may be with your partner (just in case they need your partner's one after you submit yours). Good news is that you dont have any other issue with your application. As soon as they see your AFP, you will be granted. So basically your PR is one month away!

Nish

Yes nish,  I applied for new one... For safe side.  Thanks

• Like 2

Hello guys,

Well..... Not very good news.

I received an email from Adam asking for further proof of one year employment stating specifically not to duplicate the documents I uploaded earlier.

Not quite sure as what to do now. I will have a look again shortly.

Thank you guys for your support and I will keep you updated.

Applied.  24 sep 17

CO Sophorn requested employment proof on 2nd feb 18

Uploaded on same day

CO Adam requested same thing today.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Taha said:

Hello guys,

I received an email from Adam asking for further proof of one year employment stating specifically not to duplicate the documents I uploaded earlier.

Thank you guys for your support and I will keep you updated.

Applied.  24 sep 17

CO Sophorn requested employment proof on 2nd feb 18

Uploaded on same day

CO Adam requested same thing today.

So sad to hear Taha..

Looks like you have to review your document.

You have not provided the document they are looking for.

I reckon you to highlight your pdfs wherever possible.

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Russki, you seem to be a trustworthy source of information:) Do parents in the application go under "non-accompanying or other"? My understanding if the person is alive and not migrating with you then - non-accompanying, if deceased - "other". Am I right?

I can only give my opinion on this one, it may be wrong... I think by "family members" they mean your own family unit: yourself, spouse and kids. So for example, if one of your young children is not coming with you, you put him/her under "non-migrating family member". But if it is your parent, you put him/her under "other"... O.o 

This one is honestly not my strength, but there is some good info here:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/489/documents-non-migrating-family.aspx?modal=/Migrationagents/Pages/member-of-family-unit.aspx

...and here:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/94851-non-migrating-dependents-other-family-members-2.html

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Taha said:

Hello guys,

Oh... So sorry to hear this mate. May I ask you, what you gave them so far as a proof of employment? 

24 minutes ago, Russki said:

I can only give my opinion on this one, it may be wrong... I think by "family members" they mean your own family unit: yourself, spouse and kids. So for example, if one of your young children is not coming with you, you put him/her under "non-migrating family member". But if it is your parent, you put him/her under "other"... O.o 

This one is honestly not my strength, but there is some good info here:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/489/documents-non-migrating-family.aspx?modal=/Migrationagents/Pages/member-of-family-unit.aspx

...and here:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/94851-non-migrating-dependents-other-family-members-2.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

:) I see so many people get confused with this one, it seems to be an issue. The department should give us better guidelines! Ha-ha! :D

My mom is Russian (not migrating with me):P Hope they won't be as picky as they were with you. Ha-ha...school papers etc.:D

• Haha 1

- Payslips.
- PAYG certificates.
- Tax assessment.
- Bank statements.
Can you get a letter from your employer.. how about super statements .. do you have any contracts or appoinment letter from employer.. try to get a letter from the employer in letterhead stating dates hours and pay.. Also try to do an excel sheet that has dates hours and pay covering whole time.. kind of a summary of your employment hours and pay..

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, su89 said:

Can you get a letter from your employer.. how about super statements .. do you have any contracts or appoinment letter from employer.. try to get a letter from the employer in letterhead stating dates hours and pay.. Also try to do an excel sheet that has dates hours and pay covering whole time.. kind of a summary of your employment hours and pay..

Yes. Looks like my last resort.

• Like 1

I got a problem. I applied for Australian  Federal Police Check in last October and they issued it on 10/10/2017. I lodged my 887 visa on 08/11/2017. There's 28days gap. 

I have seen COs have requested new federal police checks from some members in the forum. 

What you guys reckon? Should I apply for a new federal police check? 

I think normally a police check is valid for 1 year ?‍♀️

I got a problem. I applied for Australian  Federal Police Check in last October and they issued it on 10/10/2017. I lodged my 887 visa on 08/11/2017. There's 28days gap. 
I have seen COs have requested new federal police checks from some members in the forum. 
What you guys reckon? Should I apply for a new federal police check? 
I think normally a police check is valid for 1 year ?‍♀️
When did you arrive in australia and when did you complete your 2 years of residency?

Hi guys,

Need a help from any Sri Lankan who applied for PCC via the online portal. Is the information I provided for following is correct?

5ab3a98bb71d7_ScreenShot2018-03-23at12_02_17am.thumb.png.7ebf40730fe75697eefe873ff0162cbc.png

Also, What should I put Indicate the address the police clearance certificate should be posted to:

I thought we can mention someone from Sri Lanka to collect the PCC on behalf of me. Please, guys, help me

6 hours ago, Russki said:

:) I see so many people get confused with this one, it seems to be an issue. The department should give us better guidelines! Ha-ha! :D

They have already provided a link to the page explains the family unit in the application. I didn't go to that link, just read the explanation in the application itself which confused us :)

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Hi guys,

Need a help from any Sri Lankan who applied for PCC via the online portal. Is the information I provided for following is correct?

5ab3a98bb71d7_ScreenShot2018-03-23at12_02_17am.thumb.png.7ebf40730fe75697eefe873ff0162cbc.png

Also, What should I put Indicate the address the police clearance certificate should be posted to:

I thought we can mention someone from Sri Lanka to collect the PCC on behalf of me. Please, guys, help me

Yes that’s correct, u can use your Ausi addy and it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get it here.