887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys- Now I am nearing the possible contact I just have quick question. 

1 year job requirement - 10 Months Full time and  4 Months casual Payslips 

(I have done 3 jobs during that one year and provided following )

1.Service certificates (for 3 jobs)

2.Salary Slips (for 3 jobs)

3.Bank statements (1 set)

4.Notcie of Assessments 

5.PayG

6. Super documents

However did not include any job offer contracts for any job. Will it be any concern? 

8 minutes ago, Nish_Darwin said:

Hi Guys- Now I am nearing the possible contact I just have quick question. 

1 year job requirement - 10 Months Full time and  4 Months casual Payslips 

(I have done 3 jobs during that one year and provided following )

1.Service certificates (for 3 jobs)

2.Salary Slips (for 3 jobs)

3.Bank statements (1 set)

4.Notcie of Assessments 

5.PayG

6. Super documents

However did not include any job offer contracts for any job. Will it be any concern? 

If you have any job contracts, upload them as well

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Hey mate,

I don't have the employment contract with proper coloured letterhead. So, I didn't upload the employment contract I have with me now. Should I upload it anyway?

This information form the Department's website might be useful:

Employment references must meet the following requirements:

• be written on the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference;
  • the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses;
  • the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person’s signature;
  • the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter;
  • the letter should indicate the exact period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time) and the salary earned.

Source: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-/Skilled-Regional-visa-(subclass-887)-document-checklist

I reckon as long as the Department has someone to contact (and the right information) in case they need to verify the information provided that should be fine.

Hi,

I have doubt about the superannuation statement as it will not covered all period of my employment. I just uploaded superannuation statement of 2016 and 2017. It will cover part of my employment.

This is something similar to tax report. Tax report will show up to 2017 June .

Is it alright?

2 minutes ago, sak745 said:

Hi,

I have doubt about the superannuation statement as it will not covered all period of my employment. I just uploaded superannuation statement of 2016 and 2017. It will cover part of my employment.

Is it alright?

That should be fine

4 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

I reckon you to upload them

The problem is those contract doesn't have company contact person, email, telephone etc. So, I'm thinking should I request a new letter from HR or just upload this contract letters.

BTW, I already uploaded salary slips, PAYG, bank statements. It's just this employment contract

On 22/03/2018 at 4:43 AM, Kaur said:

Hello everyone,

I am new entry in this group:)

In my case my husband is main applicant and we lodged our 887 application on 18thoctober 2017. Still waiting for CO to allocated for our case. It's getting really frustrating now but looks like from previous post may b we will b next. Anyone who got any notification from co on this date?

Thanks

Dear ...any good news?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AMDG said:

This information form the Department's website might be useful:

Employment references must meet the following requirements:

• be written on the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference;
  • the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses;
  • the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person’s signature;
  • the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter;
  • the letter should indicate the exact period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time) and the salary earned.

Source: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-/Skilled-Regional-visa-(subclass-887)-document-checklist

I reckon as long as the Department has someone to contact (and the right information) in case they need to verify the information provided that should be fine.

Ah ha, Seems like that format is especially for employment references. not for the contract. I think I should be able to upload the contract I currently have

Ah ha, Seems like that format is especially for employment references. not for the contract. I think I should be able to upload the contract I currently have
Yes.. but get a letter from the employer that meets those requirements.. if CO is not happy with contract as it doesnt have contact person and other details they might ask for it.. either way a refernce leter that meets those requirement will only add strong evidence to your file.. So I would get it and upload [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,
Is it alright?
I requested an interim statement report.. from 1st of July to date . Request that from your super company.. they will provide it.. then you have previos year statement and interim statement.. with that you will be able to cover full period

13 minutes ago, su89 said:

Yes.. but get a letter from the employer that meets those requirements.. if CO is not happy with contract as it doesnt have contact person and other details they might ask for it.. either way a refernce leter that meets those requirement will only add strong evidence to your file.. So I would get it and upload emoji3.png

Yeah. fair enough. Just now requested a letter from HR :)

17 minutes ago, su89 said:

I requested an interim statement report.. from 1st of July to date . Request that from your super company.. they will provide it.. then you have previos year statement and interim statement.. with that you will be able to cover full period

Ok thanks, I will try that way.

On 3/7/2018 at 9:05 AM, heugas said:

My co is Dat. My 489 visa expires in Nov, so i need to know if i have to start packing or not :D. We have settled nicely here, bought a house, business so I hope they get back to us quick. 

How long you have been waiting now? after the last CO contact

I am talking on behalf of my husband (Vikas) we applied on 24-10-17 and waiting for the grant ....but someone from the forum put my name on spreadsheet and write applications date as 18-10-17  ...please someone remove my name from spreadsheet and wrong date as well. 

7 hours ago, Mohamed said:

Hi guys,

I have joined recently, and I applied my application on September 2016 and I haven't got my visa yet, my application been through maybe three different COs, my major delay was because I've been requested to provide new PCC from Kuwait - middle east, what took about a year to have it done for me and my wife.

Anyway I have got it finally last year September 2017 and I submitted it and waited someone to look at my application, and finally a CO looked at it last month 21st of Feb 2018 (his name Sophorn), now he requested from me an updated AFP police check (not surprised it's been a year and a half for the first one), and a copy of my passport cause it got expired, and another PCC from Kuwait for my wife only, now I don't understand why he requested the last document cause my wife hasn't left Australia since we entered on 2014, and we got one just last September, so I was lucky I got all the document ready before the 28 days period finishes (except for the PCC from Kuwait cause this will need another year to get), and I submitted them all with the same Kuwait PCC copy that I had on September 2017, this was last week 14th of March 2018.

Dose anyone knows how long the CO needs before he reply back, I mean usually how long does it takes after you apply the required document?

Now I am not sure what is going to say regarding the PCC?, but I am thinking that I haven't been so lucky with my application

Hey Mohamed,

The are 2 private companies that can fast track PCC's from the Middle East and takes between 10 and 15 days from Kuwait and you don't have to redo the fingerprints. The companies are 1. Qatar Help Line Group check www.qatarhelplinegroup.com or 2. Best Line Legal check http://bestlinelegal.com/

It may be more expensive but quick. The reason are know is because I lived in Kuwait for quite some time and will be applying for my 887 in November and was worried about getting updated PCC's from Kuwait

Good luck

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi Russki --- Still waiting Mate, No News... What you think ?? 

Hey ricky,

No mate, nothing today, but the way I see it - we are one day closer still! :):)  Let's hope before Easter weekend we will get our golden email, fingers crossed. :D

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hey ricky,

No mate, nothing today, but the way I see it - we are one day closer still! :):)  Let's hope before Easter weekend we will get our golden email, fingers crossed. :D

Hi Russki, same situation. Applied  22/09 with new born and 02/feb new born grant 489 . I am waiting for medical request or grant directly hopefully. Can you let me know when  Easter holidays start and finish? 

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hey ricky,

Hi Russki,

My Timeline is similar to you. I submitted the  Requested Documents on 17FEB 

Hopefully, we will get our Grant by the end of next week

Applied 28th SEP

CO 12th FEB

Grant ---- May be next week?

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I applied on 20th october and still no co is assigned. Anyways i haveto travel to India for wedding in family. I have notify of same to immigration. Just curious if i can still expect CO allocation or will it happen when i get back here.

Not sure but if i am superlucky i may get directgrant.

Thanks

• Like 2