887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Mossvale2010 said:

Hi guys,

I would like to update timelines of CO allocation of 887 visa. Today one of my mate (Sam) got a direct grant. Application date was 16th of October. Could someone update in spreadsheet plz as I’m not able to update via my phone. Good luck guys. Think positive, Be positive :-)

Done. Updated 

• Thanks 2

Hi there, 

I am the silent follower of this forum...i got CO allocated on 20th march and my application date was 16th October 2017. Bad news is that my CO sophorn has asked for AFP which I have already submitted.. I don't know how can my CO could not see it in my application.. Fed-up 

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Suhana said:

Hi there, 

I am the silent follower of this forum...i got CO allocated on 20th march and my application date was 16th October 2017. Bad news is that my CO sophorn has asked for AFP which I have already submitted.. I don't know how can my CO could not see it in my application.. Fed-up 

When did you get your AFP?

Hi guys,
I would like to update timelines of CO allocation of 887 visa. Today one of my mate (Sam) got a direct grant. Application date was 16th of October. Could someone update in spreadsheet plz as I’m not able to update via my phone. Good luck guys. Think positive, Be positive :-)
Finally.. some good news.. Congrats!! [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Suhana said:

Hi there, 

Are the names in AFP & your application is exactly matching? or as @Kate said the date of AFP is not close to your application date?

Hi there, 
Suhana is there a time gap between application date and afp date. Or name difference or was it takesn for immigration purposes?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Kate said:

No reason:) just got it in July. Do you recon I should get a new one, just in case?

I'm not exactly sure. Any senior can give an input to this.

Only thing is, there are nearly 4 months after AFP date. I think better to get a new one. Just to be on safe side

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Are the names in AFP & your application is exactly matching? or as @Kate said the date of AFP is not close to your application date?

Nothing like that...everything is correct and I have submitted the email with the same AFP... As per my knowledge, AFP is valid for a year. 

43 minutes ago, Suhana said:

Hi there, 

Hey Suhana can you please update the spreadsheet please