887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Tsep said:

U can upload now . What Is status showing in immi account?

In my immi account , my application status is  "Received". I have not uploaded my bank statement. It's already 5 months so i am wondering if  i upload my bank statement then it might take  longer process. But i have provided Residential proof which is under my name. I bought the property so according to my friend i don't need to upload my bank statement.  Because i won the property so i am so confuse. 

3 hours ago, mgh said:

Many many congratulations...? ?? 

Hello mgh 

congratulation . 

I lodge my application on 6th November 2017 . Now it's already 5 months. I have not uploaded my bank statement, but except these all my documents are genuine. In residential proof i provide my own residential property because i won the property. Do you think that i need to provide my bank statement. My  application status is now "Received". could you please reply me , Thanks

1 hour ago, vivek said:

Hello mgh 

congratulation . 

I lodge my application on 6th November 2017 . Now it's already 5 months. I have not uploaded my bank statement, but except these all my documents are genuine. In residential proof i provide my own residential property because i won the property. Do you think that i need to provide my bank statement. My  application status is now "Received". could you please reply me , Thanks

Hi vivek, 

try to upload your bank statements in your work proof (in your online immi account) showing salary deposits of min 52 weeks. You can scan first page of your statement where your name and address is stated and only pages where your salaries are being deposited into the account. This will prove both work and residential address. It is very important. Also your super statements.

You can upload new documents anytime before your Co opens your file and this will not delay your processing at all. I have uploaded different documents multiple times when ever I thought was needed, even have uploaded documents before very close to visa grant. 

3 hours ago, vivek said:

Hello mgh 

congratulation . 

Hi friend 

m still in waiting list applied on 5th dec and my status is received same like u, u congratulate me in advance that eased me alot ? thx that’s really good u owned property but it’s better to upload statement  otherwise if co ask for and U put urself back in queue

best of luck

3 minutes ago, 10cents said:

Hi, has anyone obtained employment references to prove the 1 year work?

If so, is there a sample to show how the letter is written?

According to home affairs website .....

Employment references must meet the following requirements:

• be written on the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference; 
  • the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses; 
  • the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person’s signature; 
  • the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter; 
  • the letter should indicate the exact period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time) and the salary earned.

27 minutes ago, DEV said:

Good morning to all,

I have applied on 07/11/2017. 

Still waiting. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . 

I hope more grants today.

All the best to everyone.  

what time did you apply?

how about you 887_2018?