887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

23 minutes ago, Ruben said:

I think they'd be asking medicals for the newborn and it seems  some waiting time set for them to be able to ask medical for babies.

That's correct. But if they let us know time period to include newborn in our file than we could understand but no any time frame define. 

15 hours ago, Ragav1024 said:

Dear All, 

Could someone please help to understand the below. 

In the home affairs website for 887 visa, it was mentioned that dependents should provide a proof for 2 years of living requirements. I was under the understanding that it should applies only for main applicant. ( My wife came to Australia few months after my arrival) Does this mean we need to wait until she complete 2 years of stay in regional areas ? 

image.png.0987241ec8d8c612b795b51cd2f674e5.png

39 minutes ago, Ragav1024 said:

Documents for your partner

Provide:

• identity documents
  • documents about other relationships, if applicable
  • character documents, if applicable.

Living requirement

Provide proof that your partner has lived for at least two years on an eligible visa in either:

• regional Australia or a low population growth metropolitan area
  • a designated area of Australia.

De facto relationships

• If you are in a de facto relationship, provide proof that you have been in a genuine and continuing relationship for at least 12 months before the date you lodge your application such as:
  • joint bank account statements
  • billing accounts in joint names
  • joint leases or mortgages.

1 minute ago, DEV said:

Documents for your partner

Provide:

• identity documents
  • documents about other relationships, if applicable
  • character documents, if applicable.

Living requirement

Provide proof that your partner has lived for at least two years on an eligible visa in either:

• regional Australia or a low population growth metropolitan area
  • a designated area of Australia.

De facto relationships

• If you are in a de facto relationship, provide proof that you have been in a genuine and continuing relationship for at least 12 months before the date you lodge your application such as:
  • joint bank account statements
  • billing accounts in joint names
  • joint leases or mortgages.

Dev, is your application status still shows as Received in your immi account? 

Dear no need to worry.

I do agree that it is mentioned immi website that partner needs to live in 2 years in regional area too.

But, I have same situation as you. My wife had completed only 1 year on 489 visa in Australia. 

Condition needs to fulfill by only main applicant not by your spouse.  your partner or wife needs to only provide functional English or  bachelor or master degree in English.

I have applied 887  on 07/11/2017. My wife had completed only 1 year on 489 visa in Australia.  For my wife, I have provided master degree results & letter from college for functional English.

I am 100% sure that partner no need to fulfill any living or employment condition.

But, yes because your partner has same 489 visa so, she needs to stay in regional area with you. But, no need to complete two years.

I hope my answer help you.

Further you can call immi or ask migration agent. 

Hi guys,

Just received an update for my visa, had applied on 04/11/2017.

CO- Adam (Contacted 16/04/2018)

Asked for more proof for 2 years stay and 1 years residency.

Asked for proof of functional English for my wife.

I had provided payslips, reference letter, and tax assessment notices for my work and rental agreements for shared accommodation with a few bank transfer receipts to owner and also a bill in the owner's name and a few telephone bills.

would you guys please suggest what more I should supply to satisfy the requirements?

Is there any way to contact the CO to ask in detail about what is needed?

1 minute ago, DEV said:

Dear, I applied on 07/11/2017. 

On my immi A/C status shows:   APPLICATION RECEIVED & PROCESSING TIME 8 TO 10 MONTHS.

8 to 10 months shows in your application?  

Yes. Same in my application ?. CO just contacted Puneet who applied on 4/11/2017 today. Seems that we will get some news soon

5 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hi guys,

I had provided payslips, reference letter, and tax assessment notices for my work and rental agreements for shared accommodation with a few bank transfer receipts to owner and also a bill in the owner's name and a few telephone bills.

would you guys please suggest what more I should supply to satisfy the requirements?

Please ready that PDF letter which has sent by your C/O , at the bottom he must have given you his official email address to contact. 

3 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hi guys,

For work - Contract Letter , Superannuation documents , PAYG Summaries

For Residency - Utility bills (Water & Power) , MVR Registrations, 

28 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hi guys,

Hi Puneet

For Functional English (Ilets / or your wif's Graduation or Master certificate from College / University stating tha she studies in English.)
2 Year Stay (All utility bills for every month, Rent Agreement, Bank Statement, Rent Summary should be enough)
Work (All Pay slips, Pay G summary, Tax Assessment, bank statement and employer reference letter)

Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Almighty Allah, we just have received our 887 GRANTS!! Feeling very happy.

Thanks to all of you for being a strong support while we were waiting. And wish all of you best of luck.

Application date: 06/11/2017

All documents front loaded including new born's medical.

Grant date: 16/04/2018

• Like 6

Just now, HeyMate said:

Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Almighty Allah, we just have received our 887 GRANTS!! Feeling very happy.

Thanks to all of you for being a strong support while we were waiting. And wish all of you best of luck.

Congratulations mate. I am very happy for you. Enjoy your freedom mate ?

• Thanks 1

Just now, HeyMate said:

Cngrats bro.. Enjoy your life with more freedom.. Cheers

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HeyMate said:

Congratulations bro. Can you inform me, how old your newborn? He or she born before you apply 887? How did you do medical? 

• Like 1

Congrats mate

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, su89 said:

Congrats mate

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, HeyMate said:

Congratulation dear, Enjoy today 

28 minutes ago, HeyMate said:

whats your case officer name please? 

30 minutes ago, HeyMate said:

CO please?

32 minutes ago, HeyMate said:

Congrats mate!!! Enjoy

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Congratulations bro. Can you inform me, how old your newborn? He or she born before you apply 887? How did you do medical? 

Hi Tsep,

thanks mate. New born was 1 year 4 months at the time of application and was added & granted 489 Visa after she was born straightaway, before 887 application.

I did explain previously in this forum the process and steps to do medicals for new born before 887 visa application. Please see my previous posts in this forum.