887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, slvicky said:

Yeah. I'm calling daily. but no luck

I can understand your situation as the same thing happened to me. Our agent is not responsive to anything. But luckily I had his mobile number. He never answered calls. But I sent him same text message everyday for one week. Finally he sent me tenancy extension letter. 

Even I don't have ledger, just got a letter only.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, slvicky said:

If I upload bank statement showing rent payment entries which I did to company call DEFT Rent, will it help?

Yes,  absolutely,  good idea. Highlight all payments,  so they can be easily seen on your statement. And to answer your question from earlier - only agent can supply your ledger,  you can't really get it yourself. :( So chase him up and make him supply it,  as a tenant you have a legal right to it.  Good luck!!!  :):)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, slvicky said:

If I upload bank statement showing rent payment entries which I did to company call DEFT Rent, will it help?

Did you pay the rent via DEFT? Then you are lucky. You can get all payment receipts by logging to DEFT website. Collect all payment receipts, attach them to one PDF and that's enough 

1 minute ago, 887_2018 said:

Did you pay the rent via DEFT? Then you are lucky. You can get all payment receipts by logging to DEFT website. Collect all payment receipts, attach them to one PDF and that's enough 

No mate. I did it via my bank's BAY option to DEFT rent reference. I contacted DEFT & requested receipts from them. But they said since I did it via BAY from bank only thing I can have is the payment entry of my bank account

20 hours ago, Tsep said:

Congratulations. What document you uploaded? 

My lease agreement,  utilities bills,  phone bills,  bank statements,  form 80, payslips,  employment letters,  police check for both countries.  

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I am a new joinee to this forum and will be applying for 887 by end of this month. I am a little confused on the documents to be provided. Do we have to get the PAYG and ATO letters of Assessment attested by the JP too? They are black and white online documents. Also I have online Letters of Offer from my employer. Do I need to get them attested by the JP too? Pls advise. Thanks 

4 minutes ago, Aussiedream said:

Hi,

I am a new joinee to this forum and will be applying for 887 by end of this month. I am a little confused on the documents to be provided. Do we have to get the PAYG and ATO letters of Assessment attested by the JP too? They are black and white online documents. Also I have online Letters of Offer from my employer. Do I need to get them attested by the JP too? Pls advise. Thanks 

No need to attest any document unless it is not original!

• Like 1

I applied on 07/11/2017.

Still waiting. No news so far.

Yesterday who applied on 07/11/2017,  one girl got direct grant & one guy asked for more documents.

I am still waiting. Being honest, they are do very very very slow process intentionally. 

I will keep updating everything.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, DEV said:

I applied on 07/11/2017.

Still waiting. No news so far.

Yesterday who applied on 07/11/2017,  one girl got direct grant & one guy asked for more documents.

I am still waiting. Being honest, they are do very very very slow process intentionally. 

I will keep updating everything.

Dev, is your application status RECEIVED in your immi account? If they process your application, status should change. Mine is still Received status 

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I lodged my 887 Visa yesterday and now the waiting. Just reading through the posts, I gather that there is a lot of waiting time for some as opposed to others. I also noticed that someone posted a table showing application lodge dates and the dates for when these files are processed by CO. Am after the link that shows the current updates.

2 minutes ago, Nee_778 said:

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I lodged my 887 Visa yesterday and now the waiting. Just reading through the posts, I gather that there is a lot of waiting time for some as opposed to others. I also noticed that someone posted a table showing application lodge dates and the dates for when these files are processed by CO. Am after the link that shows the current updates.

Waiting time is extending day by day. They are now processing applications that submitted on 7/11/2017

4 minutes ago, Nee_778 said:

Hello,

This is the link mate. Update your details too

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

• Like 1