887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Another quite day.

2 files open today.  (1)  04/11/2017 : C/O asked for further documents 

(2) 06/11/2017 : got direct grant.

I applied on 07/11/2017 still waiting.   EXTREMELY SLOW PROCESS BY IMMIGRATION.

I don't know when this bullshit TIME WAITING & TIME WASTING PROCESS WILL BE END BY IMMIGRATION.   

1 minute ago, DEV said:

Another quite day.

2 files open today.  (1)  04/11/2017 : C/O asked for further documents 

(2) 06/11/2017 : got direct grant.

I applied on 07/11/2017 still waiting.   EXTREMELY SLOW PROCESS BY IMMIGRATION.

I don't know when this bullshit TIME WAITING & TIME WASTING PROCESS WILL BE END BY IMMIGRATION.   

Who got direct grant today? I thought it's you ?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, vivek said:

Hi Tsep 

Thanks . I uploaded my all genuine  documents. I uploaded all my payslips, residential history, group assessment, notice of assessment and i bought the property so my property is mentioned as a residential property.  but i forgot to uploaded my bank statement, Do you think that do  i have to upload my bank statement? Because my case is already  5 months and my status shows that my application is "Received". I am waiting my visa grant. is it too late to upload the bank statement? if you have any experience could you please share with me plz. Thanks

Hey vivek did you hear anything from immigration today

On 12/04/2018 at 8:44 PM, Russki said:

Thank you so much Su!!! I will do. Thanks guys for your kindness. My only trouble is - I cannot easily submit this information as I have no idea where my ex-husband lives. His address is in the UK, I guess, but he has no social media or any other ways to find him. I am lost as to what to do... Need to have a bottle of red wine and think up a plan! :D:D  Have a good evening everyone! 

Oh Russki, i feel for you! I really don't understand why they want his address?? crazy. Make sure you call them when you reach the 10months processing time from application.

5 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hi bro, thank you very much. If you can just highlight how to do medical than please really helpful. As we have many people in same situation. Thanks appreciate 

Hello,

you can do medical for any of your family member including your baby by logging into your online immi account. Then you have to click on New Application > Health > My Health Declaration.

When filling up "My health declaration" you just need to put yourself as primary applicant and then in the field of "Accompanying family Member" just add your baby. Do not need to add any other family member there. Then just submit. 

After that just click on your baby's name > organise health examination> fill up medical history > it will create HAP ID just for your daughter.

Then you call bupa, book appointment and they will do her regular check up. No x-ray or no blood test.

Moreover, you do not have to create HAP ID for yourself or do not have to do any medical for yourself, just leave that as it is, do not touch.

After doing medical for your baby, log into your e-medical and download e-medical completed sheet which will have baby's picture and status will say completed. > Then you just upload this with your visa application.

Hope this helps. Ask me if you have any other question.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DEV said:

Dear no need to worry.

I do agree that it is mentioned immi website that partner needs to live in 2 years in regional area too.

But, I have same situation as you. My wife had completed only 1 year on 489 visa in Australia. 

Condition needs to fulfill by only main applicant not by your spouse.  your partner or wife needs to only provide functional English or  bachelor or master degree in English.

I have applied 887  on 07/11/2017. My wife had completed only 1 year on 489 visa in Australia.  For my wife, I have provided master degree results & letter from college for functional English.

I am 100% sure that partner no need to fulfill any living or employment condition.

But, yes because your partner has same 489 visa so, she needs to stay in regional area with you. But, no need to complete two years.

I hope my answer help you.

Further you can call immi or ask migration agent. 

Thanks Dev.... I will also ring the Immi dept and get it confirmed. :)

10 hours ago, HeyMate said:

Hello,

you can do medical for any of your family member including your baby by logging into your online immi account. Then you have to click on New Application > Health > My Health Declaration.

When filling up "My health declaration" you just need to put yourself as primary applicant and then in the field of "Accompanying family Member" just add your baby. Do not need to add any other family member there. Then just submit. 

After that just click on your baby's name > organise health examination> fill up medical history > it will create HAP ID just for your daughter.

Then you call bupa, book appointment and they will do her regular check up. No x-ray or no blood test.

Moreover, you do not have to create HAP ID for yourself or do not have to do any medical for yourself, just leave that as it is, do not touch.

After doing medical for your baby, log into your e-medical and download e-medical completed sheet which will have baby's picture and status will say completed. > Then you just upload this with your visa application.

Hope this helps. Ask me if you have any other question.

Thank you bro. So nice information 

13 minutes ago, Su Love said:

Hi guys, unfortunately I have been requested further documents by sophorn applied on 7th November.

1) form 80 again

2) utility bills  which I don't have

that's Sad, Did you miss to fill any information in form 80 ?  Does you rental agreement state that bills are covered under rental ?

25 minutes ago, Su Love said:

Hi guys, unfortunately I have been requested further documents by sophorn applied on 7th November.

1) form 80 again

2) utility bills  which I don't have

Why you didn't have utility bills,

Did you work for someone and the employer provide you the accommodation ?

1 minute ago, Su Love said:

I don't have any utility bills in my name, I have provided everything except letter from house owner with statutory declaration and utility bills which I never have. Don't know why they asked form 80 again ???

May be your form 80 file size is over 5GB? 

12 minutes ago, Su Love said:

I don't have any utility bills in my name, I have provided everything except letter from house owner with statutory declaration and utility bills which I never have. Don't know why they asked form 80 again ???

Did you try to provide bank statement, which show where you purchased your daily grocery ?

yes i did almost everything.

On 26/02/2018 at 2:38 PM, su89 said:

Congrats Rishika.. Here starts October!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Congratulation rishika ???

this is su love / goldeniez

Congratulation rishika ???

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, heugas said:

Oh Russki, i feel for you! I really don't understand why they want his address?? crazy. Make sure you call them when you reach the 10months processing time from application.

Hi heugas,  thanks mate. It is a royal pain in the butt, I am having to search for needle in a haystack to satisfy CO request...  :D But I am not giving up.  It's now matter of principle!  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Hi heugas,  thanks mate. It is a royal pain in the butt, I am having to search for needle in a haystack to satisfy CO request...  :D But I am not giving up.  It's now matter of principle!  :)

I am pretty sure that you will find that needle soon. Such a courageous creature you are. I wish you all the best Russki

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Russki, In an event you can't find your ex's address, you may seek a lawyer's advice on how to respond. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

I am pretty sure that you will find that needle soon. Such a courageous creature you are. I wish you all the best Russki

Thanks!!! Good luck to you guys who's turn is coming up!!! :D I so hope the immigration officers speed up for you. Fingers crossed... 

• Thanks 1