887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Dear all, Good & BAD news.

Applied on 07/11/2017.  File open 20/04/2018 at 1:21 pm.

C/O : ADAM.

Asked for 2 years more proof for residential & 1 year employment proof.

All the best those who has applied on 08/11/2017.

Keep update everything. . 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, DEV said:

Hi dev, not a good end. Now have to wait 3 months more to grant. What did you provided for this? 

50 minutes ago, DEV said:

Hi Mate,

Feel sorry about you mate.

please list out what you have provided already for 2 years residential & 1 year employment .

Then we can figure out what they are actually looking for 

At the time of application, I attached , ATO NOTICE, GROUP CERTIFICATE, 53 salary slips. My old address lease agreement , energy bill & 2 bank statement. 

C/O asked further because, What happened my current landlord did not put actual address in lease agreement, he just mentioned his postal address. It is my mistake because I did not check it properly.  

But yes, At the time application,   I did provide AFP, INDIAN POLICE CLEARANCE, Form 80, Passport copies, passport size photographs, My wife master degree in English letter & results. 

No need to worry about AFP & Overseas PCC  because, I got both clearance in 18 September 2017 & I applied 887 on 07/11/2017. So, AFP & PCC is valid for one year. It just you need to scan very clear & provide in proper PDF file.  

23 minutes ago, DEV said:

At the time of application, I attached , ATO NOTICE, GROUP CERTIFICATE, 53 salary slips. My old address lease agreement , energy bill & 2 bank statement. 

C/O asked further because, What happened my current landlord did not put actual address in lease agreement, he just mentioned his postal address. It is my mistake because I did not check it properly.  

But yes, At the time application,   I did provide AFP, INDIAN POLICE CLEARANCE, Form 80, Passport copies, passport size photographs, My wife master degree in English letter & results. 

No need to worry about AFP & Overseas PCC  because, I got both clearance in 18 September 2017 & I applied 887 on 07/11/2017. So, AFP & PCC is valid for one year. It just you need to scan very clear & provide in proper PDF file.  

Sorry to hear that they requested more docs, for employment proof you could add reference letter, offer letter,  bonus/increment letters, Super statements.

I guess they were clearing the backlogs and got back to 7th Apr by mid day today. 

2 hours ago, DEV said:

Hi DEV,

This would be helpful to you . Please have a look & produce those documents.

2 years proof for Residential

• Rent Agreements ( You have done)
  • Utility Bills ( You have done)
  • Internet & Phone Bills ( Pls upload)
  • Vehicle Rego Notices  ( Pls upload)
  • Tax Incoice issued from MVR when you get drivers licence ( Pls upload)
  • Insurance Letter  ( Pls upload)
  • Bank Account Opening Letters  ( Pls upload)
  • ATO Welcome Letter  ( Pls upload)

1 year employment proof

• Payslips - To cover whole period ,not just to cover 1 year ( You have done)
  • ATO Tax Noices ( You have done)
  • Group Cerificates ( You have done)
  • All Bank Statements to cover your period of eployment ( Pls upload)
  • Appointment / Contract Letter ( Pls upload)
  • Pay Review Letter (If you have) ( Pls upload)
  • Employment Reference Letter ( Pls upload)
  • Super Annuation Statements ( Pls upload)
  • Any Business Card (If you have ) (Pls upload)

• Like 4

Immigration department is trying to slow down the process and reduce the PR grants somehow which is not officially announced but it proves by this article. Any ways fingers crossed! Hopefully everyone gets approval soon! 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/apr/13/visa-pathway-for-new-zealanders-resident-in-australia-will-cut-migrant-intake

Hi friends .....co allocated our file on 29 -03-18  n asked for further information ...my afp n new ielts , form 80 in combined PDF for my husband and his 1 year work....as we have already exceeded the 60 attachment limit in my husband name he uploaded his 1 year work information in my sons name ....we submitted my ielts and afp and 1 year work but forgot to upload form 80 .....now what can we do  ??we can’t upload documents in IMMI account in hurry we clicked information submitted .....plz help if u have any idea how we can upload form 80 now

6 hours ago, Poonam said:

Hi friends .....co allocated our file on 29 -03-18  n asked for further information ...my afp n new ielts , form 80 in combined PDF for my husband and his 1 year work....as we have already exceeded the 60 attachment limit in my husband name he uploaded his 1 year work information in my sons name ....we submitted my ielts and afp and 1 year work but forgot to upload form 80 .....now what can we do  ??we can’t upload documents in IMMI account in hurry we clicked information submitted .....plz help if u have any idea how we can upload form 80 now

Surprised to know you exceeded the limit as you can combine files but it should be less them 5 MB.Anyway you can reply to the CO with attachments. 

On 4/18/2018 at 3:54 PM, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Nice Question :-)
Well! All depend upon you salary slips and bank statement. If they match both, any one can easly figure it out if pay G summary and tax statement are valid or not. Most of the time or I never heard if they cross check pay G summary with ATO, but if anything looks suspicious then they can easily cross verify from ATO. 

So no need to get it certified from JP. If Pay G summary are in black or white, it not our fault we upload originally docs as stated...!

Thank you.

Hi,

I have been living for the whole of two years in house sharing and will be filing for 887 this week. I was initially staying in AIrBnB  for about 15 days and then stayed in a couple of houses on house sharing. I am submitting AirBnB receipt for the 15 days stay and I have signed letters on plain papers from the people with whom I was staying stating that I stayed with them on house sharing from this to this duration dated the date I left that particular house (eg: ddmm2016, ddmm2017).  Along with these, I am attaching all letters received, first page of bank statement etc. I am also submitting a Stat Declaration signed by me listing out the dates I have stayed in house sharing for the duration of 2 years.

Could anyone pls advise, if a letter on a plain paper is sufficient or do I need to chase the people with whom I was house sharing to get them to sign a Stat Declaration. Not sure of their whereabouts or if they would  they would be ready to sign now. Thanks