887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, Russki said:

Congratulations Ruben!!! :D:D Time to celebrate!!

(Good to know my CO Dat does sometimes take mercy on applicants, hahaha!!!) 

Thanks Russki, Actually i have been praying not Dat pick up my file, I was surprised to see, I think i uploaded everything what i could think of :P, Hope this time they won't ask any more documents from you, you have been very positive and helpful. Wish you all the best mate :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ruben said:

I've been really nervous for past months as I've travelled 6 weeks in my second year 

First year i was staying with my brother so I submitted the following documents

* Statuary declaration from my brother, Tax file Registration letter, Personal Bank statements, Tax Statements, Long service leave registration ( public sector)

For my second address - I was renting a room from private owner ( I don't have bills under my name )

* Rental agreement, Bank statements, Vehicle rego, insurance letter, Rental ledger( Stating bills included in the rent), credit card statements ( for last 2 years) ,private health insurance letter, mobile bill notices

I didn't travel for the first year, I visited home 4 weeks then i had to go back for my fathers' funeral 3 weeks, I only compensated 12 days , so attached my leave approval letter from CEO and father's death certificate to support my travel

Congratulations for your grant,

So for second years, you just have rooming house agreement and all bills paid by your landlord ?

For second years on your visa, do you work and stay in the same city ?

41 minutes ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Congratulations for your grant,

So for second years, you just have rooming house agreement and all bills paid by your landlord ?

For second years on your visa, do you work and stay in the same city ?

Thanks mate, yeah my rental covers all bills but i made an explicit comment on both agreement and rental ledger that bills are included so they wont ask for it.

yeah I stayed in the same state (ACT) just moved to different suburb. I think it's fine to move around your designated areas. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone 

I applied on 22 nov 17. I have few queries if anyone can help me

1. For the first 3 months i shared a house n i have shared house agreement. Is it valid?

2. My agents said we dont need form 80. Should i fill n upload one or leave it.

3. Do the main applicant need to fill the form 80 or dependents aswell.

4. Do we also need to fill form 1221. Again only the applicant need to submit one or dependents aswell.

5. I went to my country for about 2 n half months. Do i need police clearance from my country. (As my agents said if its less the 3 months we dont need it).

I have to ask this questions coz my agents is not really helpful.

Thanks in advance .

5 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Hello everyone 

1. For the first 3 months i shared a house n i have shared house agreement. Is it valid?

4. Do we also need to fill form 1221. Again only the applicant need to submit one or dependents aswell.

5. I went to my country for about 2 n half months. Do i need police clearance from my country. (As my agents said if its less the 3 months we dont need it).

Thanks in advance .

Does the agreement mentioned it? If so, yes it's valid. Else you have to get a letter (stat declaration) that you have shared 

It's better to upload form 80 for all older than 18 years

It's better to upload form 80 for all older than 18 years

I'm not sure about this

I don't think so

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Hello everyone 

Thanks in advance .

Hi  Manisha,

1) yes, I didn't have a proper agreement so i downloaded the agreement form from flatmates.com and got signed by the landlord, As long as it includes current address, rental terms, amount, how it is being paid , bills then you are good.

2) I'd highly recommend to attach Form 80 and Form 1221 asap as they are being asked most of the time. It won't cost you anything. The more you attach to support your application less likely to asked for additional documents.

3) I think in your form 80 you can include details about your dependent/partner  details. 

5) if it is not hard for you  to apply local PCC ,I'd advise you to apply one and attach to your application

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ruben said:

Hi guys,

Finally , a long wait has come to an end,

Direct Grant

Applied - 12/11/17

Granted - 27/04/18

CO- Dat

This forum has been significantly helpful securing my direct grant. I'll write up soon about my documents.  Thanks a lot guys again for all the support and motivations. Wish you all the very best for other applicants.

congratulations ?? & best of luck 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ruben said:

Thanks mate, yeah my rental covers all bills but i made an explicit comment on both agreement and rental ledger that bills are included so they wont ask for it.

yeah I stayed in the same state (ACT) just moved to different suburb. I think it's fine to move around your designated areas. 

Thank's for the answer, I have a plan to rent a room in Adelaide for 3 months only to make up my stay 2 years in regional area. During my stay in Adelaide maybe I will have rest and no work. The landlord said that he will bring me rooming house agreement and the bond money to be lodged onto SACAT

58 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Hello everyone 

Thanks in advance .

Hi Manisha

My name is Dinesh. My agent uploaded the Form 80 for me n my wife. Not sure about form 1221. There is no harm in arranging the PCC and updating it. U still have time to do it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DarDec said:

What did you submit in first time as  residency proof ? 

First time - 

- i submit lease contract  paper since  6th Nov 2015 to 6th Nov 2016 ( but the contract paper was just photo copy) 

- lease ledger form 6th Nov 2015 to 30th March 2016 

- lease  paper ( where is written commence date 6th  Nov 2015 and finish date 30 th March 2017)

- finally i bought the property and submit ( New contract paper which is start from 9th March 2017 )

second time

- i Submit lease contract paper since 6th Nov 2015 to 6th  Nov 2016 ( this time also photo copy paper because the agent had given to me the photo copy)

- Least Extension paper where the commence date 6th Nov 2016 to 5th May 2017 

- New Contract paper starts form 9th march 2017 ( i bought the property so ... 

- bank statement since 6th Nov 2015 to till current 

- some legal document of my property where the settlement date is mention from 9th march 2017

- i wrote  residency history in statutory deceleration   and certified  by JP

- insurance policy + bank loan document 

i hope this will enough for the residency proof. 

and mate if you have any idea could you please tell me , after how many weeks they will re open my file  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ruben said:

Hi guys,

Direct Grant

Applied - 12/11/17

Granted - 27/04/18

CO- Dat

This forum has been significantly helpful securing my direct grant. I'll write up soon about my documents.  Thanks a lot guys again for all the support and motivations. Wish you all the very best for other applicants.

Congratulations ??

4 hours ago, vivek said:

First time - 

- i submit lease contract  paper since  6th Nov 2015 to 6th Nov 2016 ( but the contract paper was just photo copy) 

- lease ledger form 6th Nov 2015 to 30th March 2016 

- lease  paper ( where is written commence date 6th  Nov 2015 and finish date 30 th March 2017)

- finally i bought the property and submit ( New contract paper which is start from 9th March 2017 )

second time

- i Submit lease contract paper since 6th Nov 2015 to 6th  Nov 2016 ( this time also photo copy paper because the agent had given to me the photo copy)

- Least Extension paper where the commence date 6th Nov 2016 to 5th May 2017 

- New Contract paper starts form 9th march 2017 ( i bought the property so ... 

- bank statement since 6th Nov 2015 to till current 

- some legal document of my property where the settlement date is mention from 9th march 2017

- i wrote  residency history in statutory deceleration   and certified  by JP

- insurance policy + bank loan document 

i hope this will enough for the residency proof. 

and mate if you have any idea could you please tell me , after how many weeks they will re open my file  

2 years proof for Residential

• Rent Agreements
  • Utility Bills 
  • Internet & Phone Bills 
  • Vehicle Rego Notices  
  • Tax Incoice issued from MVR when you get drivers licence ( Pls upload)
  • Insurance Letter  
  • Bank Account Opening Letters  
  • ATO Welcome Letter  
  • Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 11:54 AM, Ruben said:

Hi guys,

Direct Grant

Applied - 12/11/17

Granted - 27/04/18

CO- Dat

Hi ruben, they ask u for mediacal or without medical u get direct grant 

Hi All

I am in 489 visa 

In order to apply for 887 

Anybody here doing food delivery driving with UBEREATS using ABN??

Doubt here is my payslip shows number of hours I am online it does not show number of hours actually worked

For example I am online for 45 hours per week but I worked only around 43 hours do Case Officer scrutinize that much??

So any body here in the same situation like me kindly clarify me how to prove worked 35hrs per week??

Thanks

6 hours ago, wincivil said:

I normally get 19 to 19.5 dollars per hour doing Ubereats food delivery

For example I am online for 50 hrs I normally get around 950dollars 

Is there anybody here who is or worked in UBEREATS and got grant or about to apply??

Hi wincivil,

is this weekly 50 hrs or fortnightly? Is this total 50 hours paid constantly or is this the time to are active online only?

Also, to help you further, what types of documents do you have for visa application?

Hi Guys , 

I'm new to this forum. Im living in Tasmania on 489 visa and will be applying for 887 End of August 2019. I have a question regarding residential requirement evidence. 

I arrived in Tassie in end of August 2017 on Spririt of Tasmania  ( Itinerary with our names and date , address is my sisters address in Victoria)

Address 1 -

We initially booked accommodation via airbnb for a week. After we stayed the first week the owner of the accommodation offered us a lower rate if we need to stay longer so we paid a lower amount in cash and stayed there for 4 weeks. For this period , i obtained a letter from the accommodation owner with me and my wife's name on them and the dates of stay , and signature. I already had bank account , tax number which i opened when i was in Melbourne so i don't have any documents with the address other than this letter for this period. The vehicle and regos is under my wifes name. I am planning to provide a statutory declaration by myself for this address.

Address 2 -

While staying at address we were looking for jobs. My wife secured a part time job and we moved to another air bnb property nearby , this time we booked the property for 4 days through airbnb site. After arriving at the property the owner offered a lower rate if we wanted to stay any extra dates so we paid cash again and stayed there for another 3 weeks. I obtained a letter (same layout as above) from the owner. However we don't have any other documents to prove our stay at this address other than this letter. I am planning to provide a statutory declaration by myself for this address.

Address 3 -

While staying at address 2 we secured a rental property , for this property I have the lease letter with my name , AAMI home insurance policy with my name , Dodo home phone and nbn receipts (The starting date of invoice is a couple of days after we moved in) , 2 months after moving to this address I managed to find full time employment. So I have Payslips from December with this address on them , all my payment summary , tax notice , super will have this address on them.  Electricity bills are on my wife's name. (We were not sure if me or my wife will manage to secure full time employment so decided to share the  utility documents between us)

I am able to provide my bank transaction details for the dates between address 1 and 2 which shows my debit card transactions around those areas. However I won't have any other documents with my name and those addresses. I am able to provide full bank transactions for two years which will show my daily transactions in / fuel / grocery / bill payment details in Tasmania.

I need an experts advice, do you think above evidence will be sufficient to prove 2 year stay requirement? 

After going through the forum and seeing that CO's keep asking people for more information , I am worried that the documents I have is not enough.

3 hours ago, wincivil said:

Hi Heymate

I work normally 50hrs per week 

As mentioned earlier i usually get around 950 dollars weekly so its 19 to 19 5 dollars per hour

I have payment summary showing gross salary earned per week also i have payslips showing no of hrs online 

Your case looks to be clear, as you have payment summary and payslips.

On you payslips, each payslips should have at least 35 hours. So, 35hrs X 52 payslips should cover your work requirement. 

Now, what you said you work on ABN, is that correct? If so, you need letter from your Tax accountant and also TAX paid letted from ATO. Also, your Banl statement showing each 52 weeks payment depositing in your account.

Moreover, r u on Family sponsored 489 or state sponsored? Which state do you live in?

• Like 1