887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, mgh said:

Guys when co look in our file before asking any further documents does application’s status gets changed on immi our account ?

18 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi Vino, Welcome to this group..!

-> Point2: There are many members who have same case and can give more detail on this.

-> Point 3: No needed. But if I would have been you, I must apply for Indian PCC, as nowdays, CO needs just excuse to ask for more docs, which most of the time does not make any sense. 

-> Point 4: You still have 2-3 months left for CO allocation, based upon current average time. SO you can apply PCC after 1 month. Wont be any issues in your case..!

Hi Vino, 

I have the same scenario baby born after i lodged my 887. 

- once you have received birth certificate for your new born, apply Indian passport. Once you receive passport. 

You then can update on your immi account ( Form 1022- Notification about your new born baby) 

I also emailed form 1022 and another form to immigration requesting them to add my new born to my application,  Immi told me on the phone to also email them. 

I also updated the newborn details on form 1022. since there is no other way of adding new born. 

In regards to Indian PCC, i called immi, they informed if only i had been out of Australia for 3 months, then i should apply. In my case i didnt. 

But I may go ahead, and apply, just dont give them any reasons for them to get back to you, as this may only further delay teh process.  

On 5/13/2018 at 12:16 AM, KK2504 said:

Hi everyone,

Congratulations who got visa grant?

Gud luck who are waiting for the golden mails??

We have applied for 887 on 25th Apr 18. So now in a queue.?

Main applicant is my husband but i lodged file from my immi account which i used to fiLe 489 visa . I hope this is fine...

Actually i want to know tht what sort of docs we need to attach for my 18 months old daughter. I hve already attached her PP, Birth cert. How to get her medical done before CO assigned. Have attached her immunisationn report( australi & india both)

Secondly my husband worked with a company for 4-5 months but dont have accurate company/ employer refernce letter. They only mention area and company timings because job type was sales rep. By mistake i attached that letter and also mention details in form 80 and 1221 so i am worried because recently i have read someone post in this forum that his visa has cancelled because in a letter  no of hours and area hv not mentioned.

otherwise we hve completed 1 year work requirement.

any suggestions on this matter????

thanks?

No one responded to my query??

Just now, KK2504 said:

No one responded to my query??

Hi KK2504, I am not sure about your baby's documents,  but for your second query I think you should just get another letter from your husband's employer and make sure it has all details about his job, hours and salary. ? Then attach it in immi account! I hope the employer will not let you down,  good luck! ??

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AAlis said:

Hey guys good to see you all helping each other. I have applied 887 on 10 dec and still waiting.. anyone who applied on dec and got reply? 

Thanks

goodluck 

Hi @AAlis

You can take a look at the timeline sheet as the following link. There are few remain November guys who are waiting for CO reply.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

14 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi @AAlis

You can take a look at the timeline sheet as the following link. There are few remain November guys who are waiting for CO reply.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

It’s a great peace of work. Thank you all. 

One more question. I have seen in required document list. Why CO is asking for wife English proof? Is it required in all cases? My wife is secondary applicant does she need to do ielts?

17 minutes ago, AAlis said:

One more question. I have seen in required document list. Why CO is asking for wife English proof? Is it required in all cases? My wife is secondary applicant does she need to do ielts?

Yes mate ielts or English proficiency letter is required to attach for secondary applicant in 887 my frds who got pr all of them did the same and who didn’t co asked him to provide.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi @AAlis

2 minutes ago, mgh said:

Yes mate ielts or English proficiency letter is required to attach for secondary applicant in 887 my frds who got pr all of them did the same and who didn’t co asked him to provide.

English proficiency letter from whom?

she have done agedcare certifcate from Australia plus back home country she have done Nursing degree in English. Are these enough to justify English proficiency? 

2 minutes ago, AAlis said:

English proficiency letter from whom?

she have done agedcare certifcate from Australia plus back home country she have done Nursing degree in English. Are these enough to justify English proficiency? 

Hi @AAlis, you might find this bit useful:

How can I prove I have functional English?

- IELTS 4.5 / TOEFL iBT 32 / PTE 30 / CAE 147
- An assessment of functional English from a service provider of the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) for eligible visa holders in Australia. (Note: AMEP providers do not undertake assessments of English language proficiency for purposes that are not related to participation in the AMEP).
- Completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education in an educational institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
- Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
- Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.
- Completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate that required at least two years of full-time study or training in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.

Source: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, AMDG said:

Hi @AAlis, you might find this bit useful:

How can I prove I have functional English?

- IELTS 4.5 / TOEFL iBT 32 / PTE 30 / CAE 147
- An assessment of functional English from a service provider of the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) for eligible visa holders in Australia. (Note: AMEP providers do not undertake assessments of English language proficiency for purposes that are not related to participation in the AMEP).
- Completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education in an educational institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
- Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
- Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.
- Completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate that required at least two years of full-time study or training in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.

Source: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english

Thanks it’s really helpful 

@Russki Can you please suggest, i applied for 887 on 3/11/17. CO asked for more docs on 12/04/2018, my agent has uploaded requested docs on 2/05/2018 which i can see on immi account. but the status for my application still showing as initial assessment. according to the other posts in this form, application status changes to futher assessment when we upload docs, it didnt happen with my application. do you think i need to call immi to check if they recieved uplaoded docs? 

Thanks heaps

Raman 

46 minutes ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

@Russki Can you please suggest, i applied for 887 on 3/11/17. CO asked for more docs on 12/04/2018, my agent has uploaded requested docs on 2/05/2018 which i can see on immi account. but the status for my application still showing as initial assessment. according to the other posts in this form, application status changes to futher assessment when we upload docs, it didnt happen with my application. do you think i need to call immi to check if they recieved uplaoded docs? 

Thanks heaps

Raman 

Hi Raman, I would suggest in the first instance contacting your agent and asking him if he clicked "documents submitted" button after he had uploaded the documents. ? I am not suggesting the agent does not know what they are doing, but they are human too, they may have made a mistake. Just ask! And ask your agent about the application status, too. You are paying for his services, do not be scared to ask him questions. ? Good agents always helpful and knowledgeable. ? ? See what he says...

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Raman, I would suggest in the first instance contacting your agent and asking him if he clicked "documents submitted" button after he had uploaded the documents. ? I am not suggesting the agent does not know what they are doing, but they are human too, they may have made a mistake. Just ask! And ask your agent about the application status, too. You are paying for his services, do not be scared to ask him questions. ? Good agents always helpful and knowledgeable. ? ? See what he says...

Ruski you are absolutely right ?

Hi guys 

I applied on 20 Dec 2017.On 26 Feb 2018 I had my baby boy. Got his birth certificate,add him on medicare....applied his passport from Bangladesh still waiting on it.My husband IELTS expired but he have a diploma degree from Aus which was two years course.He needs IELTS again..? Anyone else who applied on december..?How long the waiting period us after CO ask for further papers...? Any idea 

hi Guys ,

I had just called Immi office and there was no waiting , spoke to them regarding the Debt to commonwealth and their reply was that the documents that I had submitted should be fine but if the CO requires any further information they would contact.

On asking about the time, all she explained that I was still in the global processing time provided and would have to wait at least until then...... not a very good reply I guess.

My feeling is that they just want to extend and delay application until end of June and we might get a speed up after that.

regards

• Like 1

Just now, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

hi Guys ,

I had just called Immi office and there was no waiting , spoke to them regarding the Debt to commonwealth and their reply was that the documents that I had submitted should be fine but if the CO requires any further information they would contact.

On asking about the time, all she explained that I was still in the global processing time provided and would have to wait at least until then...... not a very good reply I guess.

My feeling is that they just want to extend and delay application until end of June and we might get a speed up after that.

regards

That's true!!

9 hours ago, Russki said:

Thank you Russki. I will check with my agent today, just wondering if i can see uploaded documents on my immi account that means he would have uploaded and submitted them, whoudnt he? 

Hi guys ,Sorry for the bad news early morning,

Case officer: Sophorn

Req doc

• Personal particulars for character assessment ,
  •  Evidence of your relationship with your spouse - Marriage certificate,

And My wife"s who is not migrating with me

• Personal particulars for character assessment
  • Police clearance certificates
  • Colour copy of your passport
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Wali said:

Req doc

Oh no! Am I correct in saying that you submitted these documents before??

16 minutes ago, Wali said:

Req doc

Hi Wali, 

Do they aske for non migrating person documents? She has 489 visa? 

Actually I have newborn in Australia and I put her as non migrating member but I did not receive any requests. 

Did you pay any fees for non migrating person? And she will also get 887 visa with same time you get?

17 minutes ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

Thank you Russki. I will check with my agent today, just wondering if i can see uploaded documents on my immi account that means he would have uploaded and submitted them, whoudnt he? 

Hi Raman, he definitely has uploaded the documents if you can see them on your immi account. So no worries there. But! He still may have forgotten to click "documents submitted" button at the bottom of the page, which is why the status of application is probably still the same as before... ? Just check with him. ?