887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, Ata said:

I applied on 24th Dec 2017 but the status still received. Is the status different from this, for Anyone who ever applied by December?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate i applied on 23rd of dec 2017. My status too is recieved 

I have applied on 22nd December, still same. The status is received.

I applied on 24th Dec 2017 but the status still received. Is the status different from this, for Anyone who ever applied by December?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

On 6/7/2018 at 6:02 PM, DEV said:

Hi all , GOT MY GOLDEN EMAIL AT 3:27 PM TODAY.

Applied  on :                            07/11/2017

File Open:                                20/04/2018.      C/O :  Adam Requested for further documents.

Submitted Documents on:   03/05/2018.

Grant Date:                              07/06/2018..   C/O :    Adam Grant Visa 

Extremely happy today. unlimited BEERS party at home.

This pom in Adelaide is really helpful forum  & this forum really showing accurate dates of open file, second timers  grant visa & many others things. 

I will definitely keep checking this forum to help the rest of the future applicants.  Any questions please post in this forum & I will answer it.

Thanks a lot all of you for support me. 

All the best to everyone.  

Congrats Dev?

3 hours ago, Arifin said:

My case Officer Dat contact again second time on 8th June  to provide my baby medical  check up again,due to she is now more than five years.again wait,wait....

When your baby last had medicals? Is his last medical done in Australia?

4 hours ago, Arifin said:

My case Officer Dat contact again second time on 8th June  to provide my baby medical  check up again,due to she is now more than five years.again wait,wait....

Does your baby's immunization record updated in Australia?

57 minutes ago, Applied in Sept 17 said:

Is immunisation must even though baby is born in Australia? 

Yes my two children born in in Australia. We had all immunization done in Australia and india as they gone to india last year. When they came back we updated their records here

2 hours ago, 10cents said:

Hi, there are so many versions of the statutory declaration available, are they all acceptable?

Also, can anyone provide an example of what did you write in the statutory declaration to prove your residency (living with friends/relatives)?

Thanks.

Hi 10cents,

We had this discussion lately on here, one of the members provided this link:

https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Documents/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform.doc

Or you can use one for your own state, I used the one for SA:

https://www.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/11432/MR28.pdf

Just type in Google "statutory declaration [your state]" and it will come up.

In the text you can put what you feel is important to prove to your CO. Where you feel there are gaps in your other documental proof. Typically, for residency you would put "I lived at such-and-such address from [date] till [date] at my family friends' house." You can also explain why you have no bills to show or lease agreement - because bills were in your friend's name. It's a sound idea for you to do a declaration like this from your friend and another one from yourself. Especially, if you can reinforce this evidence by attaching bills and house title documents from your friend, to show they own the property and live in it. ? ?  

What do you think to this? ? 

Guys, I looked on another friendly forum this morning and it looks like the COs are delaying grants before the end of financial year - yes, there is an annual quota and places are limited right toward the end of June! But... as July starts, we should see things moving a lot faster!!! Yay!!! Here is hoping! ? ? ? ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arifin said:

Just 3 months ago,but she becomes infant to child now,that's why new medical need.

Hi Mate, how old she when you did medical?  Baby under 6 months and above 6 months medical process is different. So may be your daughter is less than 6 at that time before CO asked medical and now she turn 6 months so CO asked again new medical. 

1 hour ago, peace_at_heart said:

Just a question from a friend of mine who recently got 887 visa.

When we go from 489 to 887, are we entitle to CCB/Centrelink/Family Assistance right away or we have to serve two year waiting period?

Thanks.

When your friend got 887 and when he applied