887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, AHP said:

Hi everyone,

Today, I made a call and ........................................... We just got our 4 email granted! (received them at 16:15) .
Thanks to everyone who provided me useful information.  And special thanks to @Johnson@Tpsk, @su89

Good luck to you, all my friends.

887 /Applied at 22/09/2017  | 1st CO Dat  request 31/01/2018  | 2nd CO Dat request 22/03/2018  |CO Dat Granted at 20/06/2018

Congratulations dear friend!!!  ?? That's fantastic!!! Well done for pushing for it!  ? Celebration time for you!  ???

• Like 2

On 6/18/2018 at 9:24 AM, DarDec said:

Is DMSG active in the forum ???. You will be the next 

image.png.f22863f10666d9fe086c798096a71079.png

Hi everyone. AMDG/DMSG here. I am still offshore and will only be back late next week. Applied on 18/12/2017 and my Immi status says my application is still 'Received'. Will surely update all of you once something comes up.?

• Like 2

Hi everyone. AMDG/DMSG here. I am still offshore and will only be back late next week. Applied on 18/12/2017 and my Immi status says my application is still 'Received'. Will surely update all of you once something comes up.[emoji4]
Good to hear from you.. please keep.us posted as yoi return.. Hope you get a direct grant as soon as they know you are back [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Dear Seniors,
I am a 489 visa holder in Adelaide and planning to apply for 887 visa in a few days.
Below are my questions and looking forward for your advise. 
1. is it recommended to apply 887 visa through agent?
2.To save some dollars, can I apply 887 visa myself with the help of forums? How about the documentation such as certified, assessed etc etc.
3. Is it much complex and complicated?
Your help is much appreciated. 
Vinayak 

I did it via an agent but of I had joined the forum earlier I would have applied by myself.. For two reasons -that way you will have complete control over your application and you know where you are. Also that could save me couple of thousand dollars .. What I suggest is create yourself an immi account and start an application. Keep filling it and you can get an idea.. there are few tricky bits where most people make mistakes - like adding parents names to family members etc.. we can shed some.light there.. But its entirely up to you. Also it also depends on your situation. If you have evidence for main 2 requirements (work and resodence) and your if your case is straight forward it's some thing you can do. Meanwhile even if you apply by yourself or via and agent please have your pccs ready. If applicable evidence of English competency for spouse.. They are the time consuming bits to organize. After lodging the application you can still attach docs. But I suggest do a basic check list and see where you are. Hope this helps.. and good luck [emoji3]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations dear friend!!!  [emoji846][emoji846] That's fantastic!!! Well done for pushing for it!  [emoji1] Celebration time for you!  [emoji484][emoji484][emoji484]
Russki... may be you should also ring them and wake them up !!! [emoji3][emoji6]

18 minutes ago, su89 said:

Russki... may be you should also ring them and wake them up !!! emoji3.pngemoji6.png

Hi su89,  DarDec reckons so too,  I will try this morning.  Who knows? ?

Thank you for the post above for our new member regarding using an agent,  you have explained it so well.  ???

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi su89,  DarDec reckons so too,  I will try this morning.  Who knows? ?

Thank you for the post above for our new member regarding using an agent,  you have explained it so well.  ???

Hi Russki,

Yes Russki, i think you should call immi, as you never know they might pick. And can you please tell me what they responded, beacuse whenever i am calling them every time i receive the same answer still in processing time. Please. Hoping for best for you.

Thanks 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AHP said:

Hi everyone,

Today, I made a call and ........................................... We just got our 4 email granted! (received them at 16:15) .
Thanks to everyone who provided me useful information.  And special thanks to @Johnson@Tpsk, @su89

887 /Applied at 22/09/2017  | 1st CO Dat  request 31/01/2018  | 2nd CO Dat request 22/03/2018  |CO Dat Granted at 20/06/2018

congrats 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi Russki,

Yes Russki, i think you should call immi, as you never know they might pick. And can you please tell me what they responded, beacuse whenever i am calling them every time i receive the same answer still in processing time. Please. Hoping for best for you.

Thanks 

Hi SK10, thank you for kind words! ? Well, I have just spoken to a lovely lady in immigration. And guess what she said to me? Keep on waiting, your application is being assessed and we currently do not need any additional documents/information/annoying phonecalls from you. ? ? Somehow I am not surprised of the outcome. She explained that current processing time is 8-10 months so I am not too far off. That's fine. We'll just see what July brings! ? >>> ????>>>?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Hi SK10, thank you for kind words! ? Well, I have just spoken to a lovely lady in immigration. And guess what she said to me? Keep on waiting, your application is being assessed and we currently do not need any additional documents/information from you. ? ? Somehow I am not surprised of the outcome. She explained that current processing time is 8-10 months so I am not too far off. That's fine. We'll just see what July brings to us! ? >>> ????>>>?

Wow - that's an improvement - They don't want any further info from you! They could have asked for your pets name you used have  back in Russia 25 years ago ! lol... They have been pinching you with strange requests for info.. anyway waiting a couple more days will not be that hard knowing how long you have already been waiting - fingers crossed - good news should be on its way!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi SK10, thank you for kind words! ? Well, I have just spoken to a lovely lady in immigration. And guess what she said to me? Keep on waiting, your application is being assessed and we currently do not need any additional documents/information/annoying phonecalls from you. ? ? Somehow I am not surprised of the outcome. She explained that current processing time is 8-10 months so I am not too far off. That's fine. We'll just see what July brings! ? >>> ????>>>?

You never know mate you will get grant by end of today 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Russki,

Very thanks. I always get the same response. I think that's their slandered answer, but anyhow, hope we are not too far now. Hope for the best. We all will get our grant soon.

and it might be today only...bit over optimistic. but you never know. 

Thanks

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, su89 said:

Wow - that's an improvement - They don't want any further info from you! They could have asked for your pets name you used have  back in Russia 25 years ago ! lol... They have been pinching you with strange requests for info.. anyway waiting a couple more days will not be that hard knowing how long you have already been waiting - fingers crossed - good news should be on its way!

Thanks su89 mate! ? I feel it shouldn't be long now. Hoping the stuck-in-limbo situation for me, SK10, Tsep, Taha, HSK and Ricky will soon get resolved. ? 

• Like 2

Hi friends. Just got to know it yesterday, and just thought of sharing it with you. A friend of mine, working with a immigration consultation company, shared with me that his boss applied for 887 from 489 in the first week of March 2018 and received her grant in first week of June!!!!   Strange!!! Why we people are to wait soooooo long????

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Navdeep said:

Hi friends. Just got to know it yesterday, and just thought of sharing it with you. A friend of mine, working with a immigration consultation company, shared with me that his boss applied for 887 from 489 in the first week of March 2018 and received her grant in first week of June!!!!   Strange!!! Why we people are to wait soooooo long????

Mate r u sure its march 2018? I think it would be march 2017 cos imigration havent passed beyond 15 December 2017

10 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi Russki,

Very thanks. I always get the same response. I think that's their slandered answer, but anyhow, hope we are not too far now. Hope for the best. We all will get our grant soon.

and it might be today only...bit over optimistic. but you never know. 

Thanks

Want to say standered answer...you know auto correct...sorry for typo.???

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Navdeep said:

I imagine, if this guy in question works in migration agency, he is well known to all COs. ? So it's not like they looked into his payslips too much to know where he works and for how long! ? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vinayak said:

Dear Seniors,

I am a 489 visa holder in Adelaide and planning to apply for 887 visa in a few days.

Below are my questions and looking forward for your advise. 

1. is it recommended to apply 887 visa through agent?

2.To save some dollars, can I apply 887 visa myself with the help of forums? How about the documentation such as certified, assessed etc etc.

3. Is it much complex and complicated?

Your help is much appreciated. 

Vinayak 

Hi vinayak

Its not a very complex and complicated process 

Its very easy. N its better to apply urself n stay away from dodge agents.

Fourm members here can guide u 

All the best 

Just before u apply make sure u have finished ur 2 years of living and 1 year of work experience in regional.

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who provided me useful information.  And special thanks to [mention=3271]Johnson[/mention] , [mention=3028]Tpsk[/mention], [mention=2978]su89[/mention]

Congrats mate :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Russki said:

Today is your day Russki. I can see it. Just keep sipping ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1