887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

20 minutes ago, Russki said:

Whoop-whoop!!!!! Hurrrrray! Congrats Johnson! ? ? Today we are having a ball with grants! See: joining the forum accelerated your grant! Good vibes in action. ? You are the longest-suffering member, so we are double-happy for you.

Yes indeed, I just caught the vibe here?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

Just can't wait to share this good news with you -- we just got our PR granted! CO - Dat.

Thank you so much for your help and cheer up! especial thanks to @SK10 @DarDec @Poonam @Russki @Tpsk @Kate @HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) @Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) and the "granted" spirit is coming to your way.

All the best!

great news mate congrats

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Johnson said:

Hi everyone,

Just can't wait to share this good news with you -- we just got our PR granted! CO - Dat.

Thank you so much for your help and cheer up! especial thanks to @SK10 @DarDec @Poonam @Russki @Tpsk @Kate @HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) @Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) and the "granted" spirit is coming to your way.

All the best!

Yay.... Congrats Johnson 

56 minutes ago, 10thfeb said:

People who have got there grants.. Congratulations..

Also please guys if you can share a bit about your timeline would be great

You will be better than my timeline:

887 /Applied at 12/07/2017  | 1st CO Dat  request 19/10/2017  | 2nd CO Dat request 24/01/2018  | Granted at 19/06/2018

5 hours ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Thanks, every one of you for the valuable inputs throughout the process. Without you guys, I would have to wait a lot more than this. Thanks again.

Finally, Good luck for everyone expecting grant

Congratulations mate...Enjoy ur life n pray for us too??

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

Yes buddy, adam contact on 12/4/18 ask for 1 year employment and 2 years resident details. submitted on 2nd may. waiting since...

I think all the grants are coming from co dat and co sophern and co adam is doing nothing ....co Adam also contacted me on 29-03-18 ask for afp ,form 80 ,ielts and 1 year work proof submitted in April  after that no response yet ???  

1 hour ago, Poonam said:

I think all the grants are coming from co dat and co sophern and co adam is doing nothing ....co Adam also contacted me on 29-03-18 ask for afp ,form 80 ,ielts and 1 year work proof submitted in April  after that no response yet ???  

@PoonamYou are right, adam is not giving away many grants. Hopefully by the end of the week we get some grants from adam. when did you apply for 887? 

Congrats everyone for the grants

FYI 

I applied 887 1 week ago..

After that i applied for Medicare at Centrelink Office, there to my surprise I came to know that we are also eligible for child care rebate, family tax benefit etc (I am not so sure about the scope)

Hope it may be a help for the new applicants

• Like 2

9 hours ago, slvicky said:

Woohoooo.......

PR granted. CO Sophorn

Thanks, every one of you for the valuable inputs throughout the process. Without you guys, I would have to wait a lot more than this. Thanks again.

Finally, Good luck for everyone expecting grant

Hey congratulations 

1st or 2nd timer

Plz share timeline again

9 hours ago, Mel 887 said:

FYI 

After that i applied for Medicare at Centrelink Office, there to my surprise I came to know that we are also eligible for child care rebate, family tax benefit etc (I am not so sure about the scope)

Thank you so much for sharing information.

Thabk you for sharing Mel.

FYI 

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

FYI 

Thanks for sharing this. Better check for mine today.

FYI 

are we eligible for Child Care Rebate?

I guess we dont get anything on interim medicare card.

56 minutes ago, B3sT said:

are we eligible for Child Care Rebate?

I guess we dont get anything on interim medicare card.

I checked with Centrelink and the officer confirmed that we are eligible for child care benefit/rebate (lump sum etc. ) ONLY after gaining PR. Called yesterday just in case the info was incorrect and got the same response via phone.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2