887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, AAlis said:

Does anyone know about police check expiry? 

Officially, police check certificates are valid for 1 year. But it does not stop COs asking for new police checks even when your original checks have not expired yet! ? ? 

Bottom line - it's up to your CO whether your police check has expired or not! ? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Russki said:

Officially, police check certificates are valid for 1 year. But it does not stop COs asking for new police checks even when your original checks have not expired yet! ? ? 

Bottom line - it's up to your CO whether your police check has expired or not! ? 

Some countries wife have previous name before marriage. Reason for asking again to make sure all old name must include in police check and police check must applied on same month of visa applications. That is the only reason I found out. Just advice if you have same issues like me. Just apply again n save time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AAlis said:

Some countries wife have previous name before marriage. Reason for asking again to make sure all old name must include in police check and police check must applied on same month of visa applications. That is the only reason I found out. Just advice if you have same issues like me. Just apply again n save time. 

If you leave Australia for quite a long time(2 months as I know) while your case is still been assessed, CO may ask an updated PCC from the country you go to.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AAlis said:

Hi Aalis

If you dont mind, can you tell us what are the country's PCCs that you have submitted for your wife and When did you apply them (Date of PCCs received)?

9 minutes ago, Russki said:

Sorry, of course! ? 

Thanks Russki to remember us. Seriously, some time its too depressing to wait and not to know what actually happening with our file. its about to be 6.5 months no contact.

Hope July will bring some good news for us and hoping for same for all of us.

11 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Thanks Russki to remember us. Seriously, some time its too depressing to wait and not to know what actually happening with our file. its about to be 6.5 months no contact.

Absolutely! ? I hope, new financial year will shake things up! 

I m so frustrated now

I just find out that my smart ass agent didnt uploaded all my payslips

He got no request from the immigration to get the documents certified 

Its just him SMART ASS. I wasted all my day getting print out n getting them certified about 100 pages i have to get certified from JP

I m still in a que. CO haven't open my file yet.

Just one question about 28 working days. Do they include Saturday n Sunday as well or just 5 weekdays

17 minutes ago, Manisha said:

I m so frustrated now

I just find out that my smart ass agent didnt uploaded all my payslips

He got no request from the immigration to get the documents certified 

Its just him SMART ASS. I wasted all my day getting print out n getting them certified about 100 pages i have to get certified from JP

I m still in a que. CO haven't open my file yet.

Just one question about 28 working days. Do they include Saturday n Sunday as well or just 5 weekdays

This is terrible! Kick him out, what kind of agent would do this?! 

28 days I think is ALL days. ? So they expect you to upload additional information by the 28th day from the receipt of their request. But I am not 100% sure...

4 hours ago, Johnson said:

At least they've opened your case, just keep cheer up and sipping juice?

As a third timer being waiting for almost 1 year now, I just want to cry?

My file is not open yet my stupid agent ask me to certify all the documents without any reason

When i ask him to show me the email he received from the immigration, he couldnt file it n told me the msg was on immi account yesterday but its not there today. 

41 minutes ago, SK10 said:

same here, mine is 8 months, and no case officer allocated for me...... 

wonder if its a direct grant or what!!!! waiting kills, while the timeframe keeps on increasing.

10 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Hello everyone 

CO requested 1 year work doc on 14 may. I have finished my 28 day 

Just found out today that my agent didnt upload all my payslips 

Can i do it now as i have finished my 28 days

Yes, definitely!!! Upload now! ? And don't forget to click "documents provided" button! ? 

21 minutes ago, deven12 said:

Thank you and Good Luck everyone. you lot have immensely helped me go through a very very tough waiting period easily. I wish everyone in this group a successful future and hope all your desires are fulfilled. Hoorooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate atleast tell us what is your timeline 

4 hours ago, Russki said:

Yes, definitely!!! Upload now! ? And don't forget to click "documents provided" button! ? 

Hi russki

I have uploaded my payslips but i cannot click on i confirm button 

But i logout n login  again n it shows that the payslips are attached.

??

11 hours ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi Guys

Good news and bad news..!

Good news: Co's have started processing december applicants..

Bad news: Co have asked more docs from me. Now have to wait another couple of months:(

1. 2 year stay proof in regional areas.

2. 1 year proof of full time work.

I have already provided many proofs, now let me discuss with my agent whatelse we can provide.

Good luck to you guys...

Cheers

Manny

Hi Manny, 

Could you kindly share with us what exact documents did you submit originally. 

This will help us all to submit all required docs and we might be able to help you out on providing further docs.

Regards,

toot toot

6 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Aalis

If you dont mind, can you tell us what are the country's PCCs that you have submitted for your wife and When did you apply them (Date of PCCs received)?

I haven’t travelled in last 4 years but still I submitted my overseas police check plus Australian police check. At the time of applying, my wife police check was just one month old but still they want update one ?