887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Aalis

If you dont mind, can you tell us what are the country's PCCs that you have submitted for your wife and When did you apply them (Date of PCCs received)?

I haven’t travelled in last 4 years but still I submitted my overseas police check plus Australian police check. At the time of applying, my wife police check was just one month old but still they want update one ?

1 minute ago, AAlis said:

I haven’t travelled in last 4 years but still I submitted my overseas police check plus Australian police check. At the time of applying, my wife police check was just one month old but still they want update one ?

Hi Aalia,

Thanks the response. You mean to say that the CO requested for your wife's Australia PCC only. correct?

3 minutes ago, AAlis said:

Who was your case officer mate?

2 hours ago, Manisha said:

Hi russki

I have uploaded my payslips but i cannot click on i confirm button 

But i logout n login  again n it shows that the payslips are attached.

??

Hi Manisha, this whole story with the dodgy agent is very strange...  The fact that you uploaded payslips is great! But the fact that there is no option to click "information submitted" may mean that CO didn't request anything in the first place and agent may be lying. ? I would keep a close check on your application if I were you,  just to make sure nothing is amiss... ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Manisha, this whole story with the dodgy agent is very strange...  The fact that you uploaded payslips is great! But the fact that there is no option to click "information submitted" may mean that CO didn't request anything in the first place and agent may be lying. ? I would keep a close check on your application if I were you,  just to make sure nothing is amiss... ?

Now i m keeping a track on my file. I have uploaded my payslips. CO have requested the doc earlier as i can see the request doc message in my immi account. But no request afterwards. I have completed my 28 days on 14 june. Lets waits 

Thank u everyone for the support

• Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 7:06 PM, Johnson said:

Hi eveyone,

I'm new here, but I have been waiting for almost 1 year now...

Accodring to the CO's email, after the CO requested additional information, there will be 28 days waiting time  by default.

Anyone has any idea when the case will be in the queue again for COs to pick up again after they requested more docs? when we pushed the "I confirm I have provided information as requested" or when we uploaded the document, will that resets the application waiting time ?

My application:

Applied at 12/07/2017

CO Requested Wife's English Proficency, Updated PCC & On Shore at 19/10/2017

CO Request Wife's Updated PCC again & On shore at 24/01/2018, uploaded the PCC @ 05 Feb 2018 and clicked the "I confirm I have provided information as requested" bottom @ 26/04/2018, and uploaded the updated AFP & PCC @ 22/05/2018 again.

Still waiting. 

Thanks

Johnson

Hi Johnson ...its the the time for you to call IMMI and ask for your application ????as the processing time is 8-10  months now and you crossed 10 months already ??? Hopefully they will do something 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Hi Johnson ...its the the time for you to call IMMI and ask for your application ????as the processing time is 8-10  months now and you crossed 10 months already ??? Hopefully they will do something 

Hey Mate, Just called them, and the operator said I just need to wait ? but he also said leave it to him but no promise. Should I take that as a positive??

• Like 2