887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 hours ago, Manisha said:

But it shows initial assesment on friday 

Then later about 5:30 i login in to my immi acc n click on i confirm   then it changed to furthur assesment. As someone suggested me here to do so.

Whats happening 

Tpsk i m still sipping slowly on my drink ???

As per my knowledge what have you done is before you submitting your certified payslips you confirmed that you have provided certified pay slips

7 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi Guys

Good news and bad news..!

Good news: Co's have started processing december applicants..

Bad news: Co have asked more docs from me. Now have to wait another couple of months:(

1. 2 year stay proof in regional areas.

2. 1 year proof of full time work.

I have already provided many proofs, now let me discuss with my agent whatelse we can provide.

Good luck to you guys...

Cheers

Manny

Feel sorry for you mate.  Do not worry. COs want to buy time. That is the reason for requesting same documents again and again. 

28 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi Guys

Oh no, Manny! What a shame, they did the same old trick on you - asked for the same stuff again. ?  Please don't stress and stay with us on the forum, keep us updated... I am interested to see what your Agent will advise. ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Oh no, Manny! What a shame, they did the same old trick on you - asked for the same stuff again. ?  Please don't stress and stay with us on the forum, keep us updated... I am interested to see what your Agent will advise. ? 

Yes. Please share the your agent's advise regarding requested documents. ?

40 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi Guys

Bad news: Co have asked more docs from me. Now have to wait another couple of months:(

1. 2 year stay proof in regional areas.

2. 1 year proof of full time work.

I have already provided many proofs, now let me discuss with my agent whatelse we can provide.

Good luck to you guys...

Cheers

Manny

not a nice feeling I am sure. All the best.

Guys,  that bill to make us waiting for 4 years will be discussed on this Wednesday 

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/House_of_Representatives/About_the_House_News/This_week_in_the_House

2 days left - if you want to write and raise a voice .

We all are waiting for PR to move forward with our lives - not to mention we have never been surviving on government funds so far. We had no help from government to find jobs or survive last couple of years. Being skilled migrants and professionals - I believe we deserve something- alt least some aid when it comes to children - ? .

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, AAlis said:

Hi got a reply. Ask wife police check as I have already provided and ask me to complete question 36. 

I don’t know what is that and how to complete that. Any idea? 

Co Nancy

Hi Aalis,

from my understanding, you might have missed question 36 on from 80. So I believe they might have asked to complete you that. Have a look, it might help.

Thanks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slvicky said:

Hey @Manisha, Can you see any messages sent by CO under your IMMI account? 

Seems like they are trying to clear second/third timers quickly which is a good thing for us poor second/third timers ? ? 

No i cant no see any message in my immi account 

I agent told me that

2 hours ago, DarDec said:

Processing time ????

Did Home Affairs take out processing time from immi account application home

2018_06_18_10_20_12_VPR_015_T20_Miscellaneous_Roofing_Changes_Pricing_Schedule_Excel.thumb.png.d12813c54870c4603c135595a0144268.png

1 hour ago, Johnson said:

Mine is the same, no estimated processing time here.

Is anyone experiencing same interface without Processing time ??

• Like 1