887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, slvicky said:

Today I'm completing my 28 days waiting period after CO requested more information. Little bit excited but I feel like no grant for me anytime soon ?

Youve helped many people starting from 489 days! You will get it soon! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guys, in addition to the petition we have signed earlier, I found this one, I already signed it. ? 

https://www.getup.org.au/campaigns/racial-justice/stand-up-for-multicultural-australia/stand-up-for-multicultural-australia

Please feel free to join! ? ? We need more numbers!!! ? 

Click on the link - on the right-hand side in the black box there is a petition text and you can add your name there to sign. ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guys quick question, 

For informing incorrect answers on your application there are two methods.

1. Form 1023
2. the link on the Immi account that says "Notification of incorrect answer(s)" - the online portal

Which way is preferred? is there a difference on these?

1 minute ago, toot said:

Guys quick question, 

1. Form 1023
2. the link on the Immi account that says "Notification of incorrect answer(s)" - the online portal

Please go with option 2. Easy and straight forward. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Russki said:

Guys, in addition to the petition we have signed earlier, I found this one, I already signed it. ? 

https://www.getup.org.au/campaigns/racial-justice/stand-up-for-multicultural-australia/stand-up-for-multicultural-australia

Click on the link - on the right-hand side in the black box there is a petition text and you can add your name there to sign. ? 

Done

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hey Johnson,

Did you call immi? If yes, what they said.

One more question - in immi account what your health examination status says?

Thanks and goood luck.

Hi SK10,

Called them this morning, the same answer again - still in the 9-12 month range, so nothing they could do. He said we can email adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au , but it's very unlikely they will reply ( and that was the case for my last couple of emails to them, never heard back from them regarding the emails expect the automated reply). He suggested me to wait till the end of July..

Health Assessment says "No examinations required"

Cheers

Johnson

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Russki said:

Done Mate

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, toot said:

Guys quick question, 

1. Form 1023

Yes, as DarDec said, the second one. Essentially, both options are same thing, but second one quicker. ? ? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Done

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2018 at 9:07 AM, su89 said:

Didnt you fill 956? I wonder how he is lodging it on behalf of you then? Did you discuss with him after this news? If he is an agent who is appointed to deal with immi 956 has to be done.. have you ever done any previous visas with him? May be you filled 956 earlier? Whatever the case is dont panic.. Because you have time and ways to sort this out.. Above all your case is genuine.. I also applied via an agent he has all immi details with him.. and I think he lodges all applications in his immi account as he is authorized to do so by 956.. But in your case not sure which way your agent has been doing.. also I am not an expert of this just giving my experience.. when did u apply?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk