887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Too bad... Have to wait. Who is your CO?

Hi Guys
Good news and bad news..!
Good news: Co's have started processing december applicants..
Bad news: Co have asked more docs from me. Now have to wait another couple of months:(
1. 2 year stay proof in regional areas.
2. 1 year proof of full time work.

I have already provided many proofs, now let me discuss with my agent whatelse we can provide.

Good luck to you guys...

Cheers
Manny

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Just now, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

probably good time to call Immigration office and check, at least they should not tell that you are in the processing time frame and have to wait.....? 

Yes. This is the best time call immi to check the status. specially for 2nd and 3rd timers waiting since long long time

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, su89 said:

INFINITE  ? Anyway hopefully by the start of the next financial year things will start moving again - in a batter pace !

I heard today from someone who used to deal with immigration department in the past: in July floodgate of grants should open wide! ? ? ?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Russki said:

I heard today from someone who used to deal with immigration department in the past: in July floodgate of grants should open wide! ? ? ?

Yes. That is true. Back in 2015 , my 489 visa processing time,many applicants had received a letter saying that quota has been exceded and visa will be granted at beginning of new FY . As they said, heaps of grant had been processed at the time ( within first 2 weeks in July)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Yes. That is true. Back in 2015 , my 489 visa processing time,many applicants had received a letter saying that quota has been exceded and visa will be granted at beginning of new FY . As they said, heaps of grant had been processed at the time ( within first 2 weeks in July)

happened that way to us as well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 10cents said:

Who is the 3rd timer next in line?

How long does it take for 3rd timers to be looked at?

It varies... Like anything with immigration process! ? But I think next 3rd-timers in line are Taimoor (who is not on the forum?) and hsk, then ahp, me and Taha...

Ricky and SK10 are second-timers who have been stuck in limbo the longest! ? 

11 minutes ago, Russki said:

It varies... Like anything with immigration process! ? But I think next 3rd-timers in line are Taimoor (who is not on the forum?) and hsk, then ahp, me and Taha...

Ricky and SK10 are second-timers who have been stuck in limbo the longest! ? 

Don't forget me?

• Haha 1