887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone,

I came to Australia on 15-12-2015 and granted 487 on 18-12-2015. After 2 years living in Melbourne (as relative sponsored), i lodged my application 887 on 19-12-2017. I have just got contact from CO yesterday to request additional doucuments for residency.

Could I provide CO the utilities bills from Feb 2016 to current date (28-06-2018) as a proof of 2 years living in Victoria? Because i came here and live with relative in first 2 month without any bills. And CO ask me for futher documents which proves me HAVE LIVED in Vic for 2 years, she did not say any specific time or date so my taken is I could provide the bills which was after my 887 lodgment date as well? Or only documents which was before and toward to the lodgement date counted?

Thanks

Toni

Edited by Toni Huynh
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, FZR said:

Hi Everyone,

I have received my permanent resident visa (887) today at 3:00 PM

Applied : 02 October 2017

CO allocated asked for additional Document : 23 Feb 2018

After submitting the requested documents within 3 days. 

Then on 27 April 2018, CO ( NOT THE SAME CO) asked for additional documents again, Which provided instantly

Finally, on 27 June 2018 visa has been granted 

congrats

21 minutes ago, Toni Huynh said:

Hi everyone,

I came to Australia on 15-12-2015 and granted 487 on 18-12-2015. After 2 years living in Melbourne (as relative sponsored), i lodged my application 887 on 19-12-2017. I have just got contact from CO yesterday to request additional doucuments for residency.

Could I provide CO the utilities bills from Feb 2016 to current date (28-06-2018) as a proof of 2 years living in Victoria? Because i came here and live with relative in first 2 month without any bills. And CO ask me for futher documents which proves me HAVE LIVED in Vic for 2 years, she did not say any specific time or date so my taken is I could provide the bills which was after my 887 lodgment date as well? Or only documents which was before and toward to the lodgement date counted?

Thanks

Toni

submit utility bills to date as it only adds information to your file.... that is my take .... there are other experts who could shed more light on the same

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Toni Huynh said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Toni

Hi Toni and welcome! ? Unfortunately, you cannot use the bills received after 887 application lodgement as a residency proof. It needs to be before that date (before 19 Dec 2017). Look for other proofs, like bank statements, local GP visits, dentist records, car rego, driving licence etc. Look for any proof, documents that place you in Victoria for certain calendar dates to prove 2 years residence collectively.

If you are short on documents, you can also supply statutory declarations from you and from your relative to say you lived at their address for first 2 months. ?  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Toni and welcome! ? Unfortunately, you cannot use the bills received after 887 application lodgement as a residency proof. It needs to be before that date (before 19 Dec 2017). Look for other proofs, like bank statements, local GP visits, dentist records, car rego, driving licence etc. Look for any proof, documents that place you in Victoria for certain calendar dates to prove 2 years residence collectively.

If you are short on documents, you can also supply statutory declarations from you and from your relative to say you lived at their address for first 2 months. ?  

see Toni ..... as i said there are lot of good people on this forum, willing to lend a helping hand.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tpsk said:

When they contacted you? What concent letter they are talking? Is it reference letter from employer?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

They contact us yesterday and yes from employer they want consent letter

• Like 1

They contact us yesterday and yes from employer they want consent letter
Thats reference letter stating that you are employee of coles or whatever is your emplyer. I too got from my employer rentokil pest control

Thats reference letter stating that you are employee of coles or whatever is your emplyer. I too got from my employer rentokil pest control

My agent told that this reference letter is needed when i applied for my 887

• Like 2

Hai guys, 

Visa applied on 13-11-17

case officer allocated on 30-4-18 asked for further documents 

1. 2 year residency 

2. 1 year work

3. Medical for my kid

4. Wife functional English 

documents submitted on 28-5-18.

case officer allocated and ask to login in to pte and send the score to dibp.

case officer dat 

• Like 3

Hai guys, 
Visa applied on 13-11-17
1. 2 year residency 
2. 1 year work
3. Medical for my kid
case officer dat 

When co contacted you? Is it today?

25 minutes ago, Vikky said:

Hai guys, 

Visa applied on 13-11-17

1. 2 year residency 

2. 1 year work

3. Medical for my kid

case officer dat 

Congratulations 

1 hour ago, Tpsk said:

My agent told that this reference letter is needed when i applied for my 887

Is there any timeline to submit this document? My stupid agent didn't know about it. Anyways nothing to worry yeah?

Thank you dear

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vikky said:

Hai guys, 

Visa applied on 13-11-17

1. 2 year residency 

2. 1 year work

3. Medical for my kid

case officer dat 

Hi Vikky, it is a shame you are made to wait again. ? But hopefully, not for long now - just submit the scores asap! ? I wasn't sure what PTE score means, researched it and... - It is academic score accepted by immigration as English language proof: 

https://pearsonpte.com/countries/pte-in-australia/visas/

15 minutes ago, Kaur said:

Is there any timeline to submit this document? My stupid agent didn't know about it. Anyways nothing to worry yeah?

Thank you dear

Nothing unusual, nothing to worry about! ? You will probably be given 28 days to submit, but I would advise submitting as soon as possible. ? Employer letter is easy to obtain in most cases, will take a couple of days! ? 

Hi Everyone,
I have received my permanent resident visa (887) today at 3:00 PM
Applied : 02 October 2017
CO allocated asked for additional Document : 23 Feb 2018
After submitting the requested documents within 3 days. 
Then on 27 April 2018, CO ( NOT THE SAME CO) asked for additional documents again, Which provided instantly
Finally, on 27 June 2018 visa has been granted 
Congrats mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Vikky, it is a shame you are made to wait again. ? But hopefully, not for long now - just submit the scores asap! ? I wasn't sure what PTE score means, researched it and... - It is academic score accepted by immigration as English language proof: 

Hello everyone. 

I have little concern here. My partner also have attempted PTE to prove functional english nd we just uploaded the PTE report in "attach documents" section,so is that ok or we have to send scores to department if yes then how do we do it plz advise. 

49 minutes ago, Russki said:

I have attached the pte score card to attach documents in the imni account but case officer asked to login to vue/pte and click the send button and confirm it to DIBP.