887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

55 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Russki i have 1 question. I showed 1 year work  from 19dec 2016 to 18 dec 2017. Immigration asked for superannuation statement for 1 year. I have  statement till june 2017. I deposited that statement as new statement is not available yet from july 2017 to june 2018. What should i do?

Hi Tpsk, the new super statements are being issued now, I got mine last week and next week they will be coming, so you should receive yours! ? Give you super fund a call tomorrow and ask them when your latest statement will be issued. They are likely to say "this week"! ? Which solves your issue, you can upload it as soon as you receive. 

If not, ask them to issue statement "to date", say it is for immigration purposes. They should help you out. ? Let us know how you go! ?

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Tpsk, the new super statements are being issued now, I got mine last week and next week they will be coming, so you should receive yours! ? Give you super fund a call tomorrow and ask them when your latest statement will be issued. They are likely to say "this week"! ? Which solves your issue, you can upload it as soon as you receive. 

If not, ask them to issue statement "to date", say it is for immigration purposes. They should help you out. ? Let us know how you go! ?

Thanks mate

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

Russki I have a question to you. I am going to apply 887 in October. Since I moved in I had a full time job until now. I had 3/4 different job ( full time)  during the time frame. When I apply should I apply with 52 payslips or more ? Any suggestion for me.   

I would - if I was you - for every job create one PDF document with payslips. Best to show all payslips. So for 3 jobs you will have 3 PDF documents with payslips. ? 

If the PDF files are too big (over allowed file size), either reduce file size of break into 2-3 smaller files. ? 

On 7/4/2018 at 7:09 AM, Russki said:

Hi JASN2015! ? This is what the Immi website says regarding English requirement for 887:

• Evidence of Functional English for each dependent applicant who is 18 years or older at the time this application is lodged. Evidence of Functional English can be provided up until the time the application is decided.
  • If you will not be providing evidence a dependent applicant has Functional English, you should advise that you will pay the second instalment of the visa application charge. This charge will be requested when required by the processing office.

It says each "dependent applicant", which includes your husband/wife (assuming he/she is over 18)... ? ? ?  English not required for primary applicant this time round. ? 

Thank you very much russki,

It don't mentioned under partner documents in 887 section in DHA site that's why I wasbelieve confuce

• Like 1

Hi experts,

I have a query regarding work requirement of 35 hours per week for a 1 year in the 2 years period.

1 year means 52 weeks, am right ?

These 52 could be below scenario ??

If I work 35 hours per week this week and,,then after 4,5 weeks and then 12,13 weeks, then can I count the weeks which I work for 35 or above per a week.

Simply ,  should it be consecutive weeks or just random weeks in a 2 years period ??

Thank you in advance.

Dear ,

I have two police clearances , one definitely from my home country and it's latest one, while another one is in Asian country where I have stayed in my last 10 years and 6 months after my first entry in Australia. The police clearance which comes from Asian country is one year old 2018 one but it has been issued from the country after one year I left the country 2017. Getting police clearance from the same country it's big hassle can we file same one year old police clearance? Please advise 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Thanks mate

Mate i can look my transactions from 1 july 17 to 30 june 2018. But when i do export transactions all transactions get printed on excel sheet. Transactions printed on excel sheet would be accepted by imigration? Please help

11 hours ago, Russki said:

Mate i can look my transactions from 1 july 17 to 30 june 2018. But when i do export transactions all transactions get printed on excel sheet. Transactions printed on excel sheet would be accepted by imigration? Please help

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Mate i can look my transactions from 1 july 17 to 30 june 2018. But when i do export transactions all transactions get printed on excel sheet. Transactions printed on excel sheet would be accepted by imigration? Please help

Yes they accept xls format. 

Please read in details here :

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/trav/visa/atta

Visa applications

Extension File type Tip to reduce file size
.BMP Bitmap image file Use a freeware graphics program to convert .BMP files to .JPG files.
.DCM DICOM digital x-ray image  
.DOC/.DOCX Microsoft Word document Remove unnecessary images, formatting and macros. If it is .DOC, save the file as a Word 5.0/95 version. If the file is still too large, create a PDF document. 
See Adobe Document Solutions for assistance.
.DOT Microsoft Word template Remove unnecessary images and macros. If template functionality is not necessary, save the file as a .DOC or .RTF file.
.GIF Graphics Interchange Format image or graphics file Reduce the file size of a .GIF image by setting the resolution to 96 DPI (dots per inch).
.JPG/JPEG/JPE JPEG image file Reduce the file size of a .JPG image by setting the resolution to 96 DPI (dots per inch).
.PDF Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file Reduce the file size of a .PDF document by:
  • Recreating the PDF with Distiller set to 'lowest file size'.
  • Ensuring that all images in the PDF are set to 96 DPI.
.PNG PNG image file  
.PPT/.PPTX Microsoft PowerPoint presentation document Save the file as a RTF or DOC file or create a PDF document.
See Adobe Document Solutions for assistance.

.RTF Rich Text Format document Remove any unnecessary graphics, links or formatting.
.TXT Text file If a bare text file is over 500KB, it will be physically too long to be useful. Consider splitting the document into more useful parts or removing unnecessary data.
.XLS/.XLSX Microsoft Excel spreadsheet  If it is .XLS file, remove unnecessary images and macros. Save the file as an Excel 5.0/95 version.

Citizenship applications

Extension File type Tip to reduce file size
.JPG/.JPEG/.JPE JPEG image file Reduce the file size of a .JPG image by setting the resolution to 96 DPI (dots per inch).
.BMP Bitmap image file Use a freeware graphics program to convert .BMP files to .JPG files.
.GIF Graphics Interchange Format image or graphics file Reduce the file size of a .GIF image by setting the resolution to 96 DPI (dots per inch).
.PDF Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file Reduce the file size of a .PDF document by:
  • Recreating the PDF with Distiller set to 'lowest file size'.
  • Ensuring that all images in the PDF are set to 96 DPI.
Note: Encrypted .pdf files cannot be accepted. You must save your scanned file in a different file format before attaching.
.PNG PNG image file  

1 hour ago, Tpsk said:

I am not sure... Still think the best way to go is first ring the super fund and ask for an official statement or a letter with transactions. ?  Try to call them up today, see what they say. ? 

Hello All, I am new to this forum, could you guys please advise, if full time contract work meet the work requirement?  I am currently on a contract working 40 hours a week and my contract was originally only 6 months but got extended to 1 and half year, so far I already worked in this company for 1 year, but this job still not permanent, I am still on a full time contract which end Jan 2019, please kindly advise thanks 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Hello All, I am new to this forum, could you guys please advise, if full time contract work meet the work requirement?  I am currently on a contract working 40 hours a week and my contract was originally only 6 months but got extended to 1 and half year, so far I already worked in this company for 1 year, but this job still not permanent, I am still on a full time contract which end Jan 2019, please kindly advise thanks 

Hi nudgee, contract work 40 hours per week should be perfectly fine. ? 

• Like 2

CO requested financial statements for relevant period. I talked to account about this and he advised to submit my own. Any of you guys got same issue...
and also I submitted my business bank statement but CO requested certified bank statements. Do i want to submit again? Appreciate for your advise guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

Hello all, i am new in this forum. I applied for 887 on 13th february2018. Recently i changed my address. So do i need to update my address to immigration if so how can i do that. Plz advise guys.

yes, you should update them. as you login into immigration account, there is an option in update details section "Change of address details"

add changes in this form and it will automatically create pdf and add a document with your file.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, JASN2015 said:

Hi experts,

I have a query regarding work requirement of 35 hours per week for a 1 year in the 2 years period.

1 year means 52 weeks, am right ?

These 52 could be below scenario ??

If I work 35 hours per week this week and,,then after 4,5 weeks and then 12,13 weeks, then can I count the weeks which I work for 35 or above per a week.

Simply ,  should it be consecutive weeks or just random weeks in a 2 years period ??

Thank you in advance.

Hi Jasn,

Yes 52 weeks = 1 year.

Random weeks are fine as long as you have payslips covering 52 weeks with 35 hours. as well as the superannuation,bank statements + TAX invoices to support your claim.

It does not have to be consecutive weeks nor the same job.

Regards,

toot 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Ata said:

CO requested financial statements for relevant period. I talked to account about this and he advised to submit my own. Any of you guys got same issue...
and also I submitted my business bank statement but CO requested certified bank statements. Do i want to submit again? Appreciate for your advise guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my financial statements from my accountant 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Thanks, @AMDG for your reply, we went overseas for 31 days and I think I will do same as you did and I will delay my application for 31 days to be in a safe side. thanks mate

Hi @Freddy although some who went overseas did not compensate for the weeks they were offshore and still got direct grants. We just decided to delay our application a bit as interpretation about this tends to be relative. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2