887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

i got  my file opened today. i had applied on 9th jan 2018. CO = Dat
requesting documents
1. Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance [ my migration agent did not put any form and in 2017 his MARA license ceased ]
2. Advice of appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient.
3. 1 Year Employment : [shown before :- Work In ABN and showed bank statement as salary deposit for 7 months and rest of the payslips is worked in TFN]

for wife document
1. Functional english required - "OET provided " not accepted as per CO. Is functional english is ielts general ? 

All this documents needs to be submitted within 28 days :S
Advice me please!!!!

For your wife instead of IELTS or PTE easy way is to submit either her secondary School study or degree certificates stating that medium of instruction was English. That will save some money.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sewa said:

i got  my file opened today. i had applied on 9th jan 2018. CO = Dat

requesting documents

1. Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance [ my migration agent did not put any form and in 2017 his MARA license ceased ]

2. Advice of appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient.

3. 1 Year Employment : [shown before :- Work In ABN and showed bank statement as salary deposit for 7 months and rest of the payslips is worked in TFN]

for wife document

1. Functional english required - "OET provided " not accepted as per CO. Is functional english is ielts general ? 

All this documents needs to be submitted within 28 days :S

Advice me please!!!!

For functional English either you can give certificate from college that mode of study and degree was English, or if your wife is working, her payslips and the contract letter. That will save PTE or IELTS cost.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Hi Guys, when you applied 887 visa, what sort of documents did you certified ? 

I have a plan to certify only my passport

Hi,

There are many people who uploaded all docs without certifying and got direct granted : I did the same and now waiting for my time. (To be honest, im too lazy to get them certified as the site says that we dont have to if we are uploading coloured scans).

However, many applicants have their payslips certified specifically. Get them all certified, if you are a safe player.

At the same time , if the CO request for additional docs, they generally ask them to be certified.

Your call, ? 

good luck

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ROWSHAN said:

Hi everyone.I am a slient follower of this forum.we applied 16 january 2018...still waiting

Hi rowshan, I am glad you decided not to be silent any more, welcome! ? 

Please could you kindly fill your username and application date into our tracker here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

If you cannot use this tracker yourself, forum members can do it for you. 

You will be able to see others dates and how long we all have been waiting... ?

• Like 1

Called immigration today , the operator has confirmed that the recent document that was uploaded regarding the debt to commonwealth has be viewed by the CO and the file is being processed , but filed to provide any further information and suggested to wait or email immi subjecting the email as urgent request and that might help escalating the case  ...

I am  not sure I want to email in such a manner if the documents have been looked at already...

What say you all ?

1 minute ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Called immigration today , the operator has confirmed that the recent document that was uploaded regarding the debt to commonwealth has be viewed by the CO and the file is being processed , but filed to provide any further information and suggested to wait or email immi subjecting the email as urgent request and that might help escalating the case  ...

I am  not sure I want to email in such a manner if the documents have been looked at already...

What say you all ?

Email them

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

What say you all ?

My suggestion is to just wait for it. The more you push them the more likely they prolong your papers. Patience is a virtue. All of us will get it one way or another. So its best for us to just WAIT. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

What say you all ?

To be honest, if this was just an ordinary case, I'd say just wait, marlowe is right, we will all get the grant sooner or later. ? But, your case is a bit different - you have suffered enough I think for something that as a genuine mistake. Through no fault of yours you are still waiting in the queue. The COs should be able to see that.

I'd say - email them. ? What's the worst that will happen?- They ignore your email. What's the best outcome? - They'll escalate your case. ? 

1 hour ago, marlowe022 said:

Thanks for that marlowe! ? You know what makes me laugh? the UK is a tiny island compared to Australia and it has a population of 67 million people. And we are freaking out because of 25 million? Really? ? ? Australia is at least 30 times bigger than the UK... 

image.png.24ad748c67e21c2e61f47d3a41324393.png

• Haha 4

Guys good news and bad news,

The department has definitely escalated my case , as i have received another request to provide the passport scans for my kids.

the bad news is that the passports have recently expired and we were planning to get them applied soon .... so 

shall I just send a clearer copy or wait for new ones... mind you the request only says clear scanned copies for the passport for kids.

• Like 1