887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Hi, 

CO contacted us today for further evidence To support 2 yrs residency  in specified regional area for my husband he is main applicant.

And me Complete question 18 of form 80.

CO : Nancy

What should I do now, I really don’t know what to do next and what else do I need to provide. Any help will be really appreciated.

Hi 4jan, what have you guys already provided originally to prove 2 years stay? ? If you let us know, we will all be able to advise. ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Honey said:

In excel sheet there is no one between 

12/01/18
23/01/18

SO assuming people in between these date gettting either direct grant or further document. Just wait n watch. 

Yeah, good point Honey! ? ? I did not even notice... There is a 2 week gap! How weird.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Hi, 

CO contacted us today for further evidence To support 2 yrs residency  in specified regional area for my husband he is main applicant.

What should I do now, I really don’t know what to do next and what else do I need to provide. Any help will be really appreciated.

What they specifically asked?

51 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Hi, 

Hi there,

Please get rough idea refer to attached. 

887 Visa-Uploaded Documents Summary-Forum.pdf

36 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Hey russki i had word with my agent yesterday and he said that superannuation statement for 2016-2017 is fine

All good! ?  

I was only suggesting earlier to cover the same period (2016-2017 financial year) with additional payslips, just to be sure. But if your agent is confident it is not required, so be it! Fingers crossed, let's keep waiting. ? 

43 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi 4jan, what have you guys already provided originally to prove 2 years stay? ? If you let us know, we will all be able to advise. ? 

We stayed with fren for 1 week so letter from them

Rent ledger, rent agreement for only 6 months because we did not renew it, so reference letter from realestate. Electricity bill, driver licence which was issued on 2017.

5 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Rent ledger, rent agreement for only 6 months because we did not renew it, so reference letter from realestate. Electricity bill, driver licence which was issued on 2017.

Any suggestions guys?

3C06F62B-E501-40C1-9593-A234D32EF4C2.png

4 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

U can add 

driver license recidenc history for two year

stat dec from friend for 1 week

24mobile bills if that was on contract

24water bills for  if that is on his name 

24  internet bills if that was on his name 

• Like 1

4jan18, thanks for posting the screenshot! ? here you go, this is your answer, right there: the immi is asking for "serious" correspondence, something from the government, like tax letters, driving licence, it can even be school invoices, rego, doctors' invoices, especially, if your private insurance paid for those invoices - provide matching records. Bank statements showing where you were spending your money.

The immi also asks for Tenancy agreement and ledgers. You said you had provided those. But all of the 2 years should be covered. If ledgers do not cover 2 years, ask your agent to give you an updated one. ? 

Seek any single piece of paper in your draws that can be used to prove 2 years of your stay. If there are gaps, seek statutory declarations from people who know your situation. ? Sign stat decs in front of JP yourselves, too.

Good luck to you guys, try to put as much evidence as possible to support your case. ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B33l said:

U can add 

driver license recidenc history for two year

stat dec from friend for 1 week

24mobile bills if that was on contract

24water bills for  if that is on his name 

24  internet bills if that was on his name 

Thank u for ur reply My husband got Australian driving licence only on 2017, we forgot to change our address with mobile phone provider in 2016, no need to pay water bill, n internet bill is on my name

18 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

Thank u for ur reply My husband got Australian driving licence only on 2017, we forgot to change our address with mobile phone provider in 2016, no need to pay water bill, n internet bill is on my name

sorry but This is a bad situation IMO, please contact a known good visa agent and check for ways to get you out of this. They may have ways to contact/submit forms to let the COs know the story. 

Good luck, 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toot said:

sorry but This is a bad situation IMO, please contact a known good visa agent and check for ways to get you out of this. They may have ways to contact/submit forms to let the COs know the story. 

Good luck, 

ABN or TFN letter or any bank letter for Cards etc.

20 hours ago, B33l said:

Hope it should be fine. Just make sure few things.

1. When u apply 887 u were in regional for atleast two year ( 730 days). 

2. When u r planning to come back to Australia u have 489visa in effect or u have bridging visa B.

3. When u have landed back in Australia u call or email to immigration department that u r back and ask them to reactivate your bridging visa A.

u can consult any expert too as we all on the forum are 489 holders

hope that helps

Thanks a lot B33I, my 489 will expire on October 2020. Plenty of time, I was worried about staying 3-4 months in overseas. Now, I fell confident to stay overseas. I have some personal issue to short it out. Anyway thanks again, wish you best of luck. 

1 hour ago, 4jan18 said:

The bills in your name are still good enough, as long as it is clear that you two have resided together at the same address. ? 

1 hour ago, nelakash said:

I am feeling hopeless now...... 

Hey nelakash, when I feel down like you now,  I think of SK10 and ricky, who have now been waiting for 10.5 months... And I try not to complain about a long wait! Hahaha! ? ? ? 

Seriously, we will all get there eventually! ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1