887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 minutes ago, Jeet said:

Thanks everyone....I hope everyone will get their grant soon. I just have one question if  anyone can help me. My child was born in Australia is he eligible for Citizenship now or he has wait another one year.

I think a child born to PR holders is eligible for citizenship. 🙂 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/life/chil

Hello, I was following this forum for two weeks almost.

I am Usman from Bunbury,WA. I have applied 887 on April 3,2018.

This is really height of ridicule that every week, our processing times are changing. I am not pessimist here but the way, its approaching, In december, they may give us the timeline of 20-24 months. (Hope it would not be the case).

I suggest and request to each member here who are waiting for their Visas, 2nd and third timers to apprise atleast the MPs and Senators on this issue. They definitely have no knowledge of this thing that what is happening to regional visa holders after they are fulfilling the visa conditions. A member  have posted a response this morning somewhere in posts and i suggest, we should share and record this with all concerned MPs and whereever we cam. They are granting visas much more efficiently for categories like 190 & 189 PRs. If we should not get priority then atleast it should happen for us in normal manner.

When the citizenship bill blocked last year, much effort have been done by all the people who were about to getting effected potentially. There is no harm at all to apprise the MPs of this issue and request them to highlight it. Atleast,  the issue would be raised.

I request if any member can share the email addresses of atleast Labor or Green mps and can help us in signing the petition too.

Edited by Butt
Not complete response
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, KM4499 said:

South Australia I have written to Michelle Lensink (Human Services) on email addresses Lensink.Office@parliament.sa.gov.au,
dhsministerforhumanservices@sa.gov.au

Letsl all from SA write our concerns pertaining to the delay. We have to do smth guys. Its high time

• Like 1

I'm confused, how can someone who applied let's say 8 months ago receives their visa before someone who applied 12 or 13 months ago?
Do COs occasionally skip applications??? Or does it only happen with incomplete applications?

If the application is straightforward I guess they grant direct PR visas..If more documents are required then they seem to be dragging it and proceeding to other applications..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I logged into my immi account today, it displayed this information/

Current System issue:

Action Required flag still showing:

Please disregard the action required flag if you have already provided the following information and it is still showing as required on your application summary page:

• Health Assessment
  • Character assessment
  • Biometrics
  • Additional payment requirement

that four things I never provided them to immi .

is this normal ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joshua.qj said:

I logged into my immi account today, it displayed this information/

Current System issue:

Action Required flag still showing:

Please disregard the action required flag if you have already provided the following information and it is still showing as required on your application summary page:

• Health Assessment
  • Character assessment
  • Biometrics
  • Additional payment requirement

that four things I never provided them to immi .

is this normal ?

Yes it’s normal . We alll can see on immi account 

11 minutes ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Hi guys,

I am asking again about police clearance from Australia Federal Police, if we apply for this letter, do they send it to email address or I get it in my postal address ?

Hi 11Dec2015, normally you will receive a paper NPC result in your postal address within one week. I did that twice because of the long process...