887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, ronak said:

when my case office assigned he asked for AFP with the name as per passport for that he gave me 28 days. 

I submitted that in 9 days but after that, he never replied me back regarding completion of documentation or what not.

it's been more than 1.5 months but I am still waiting.

Does it mean that whatever query I had in my file was solved ? or Should I expect to have more query?

this is very confusing ?  

Normal turn around time what we have seen varies from 1.5 to 3 months and in some cases earlier as well. Wait for a week or two and then call the immigration asking for an update. that should speed up the process. 28 days time frame is for you to upload the documents but not for CO's to decide or act on uploaded documents. 

14 minutes ago, ronak said:

when my case office assigned he asked for AFP with the name as per passport for that he gave me 28 days. 

I submitted that in 9 days but after that, he never replied me back regarding completion of documentation or what not.

it's been more than 1.5 months but I am still waiting.

Does it mean that whatever query I had in my file was solved ? or Should I expect to have more query?

this is very confusing ?  

Mate,

I have been waiting for more than 2.5 months after uploading additional docs. 

Sent follow up mails 2 times after 1.5 month and 2.5 months. No response yet.

I'm sick of waiting ....

😥😥😥

• Sad 2

My processing time has changed to 12 to 15 months. 

Co Adam emailed me yesterday to post the hard copy of two overseas police clearance i uploaded. I had already sent one in last request. But now they have asked me to send the hard copy of both. Well, the interesting part is I dont have the hard copy of second one, the embassy had just emailed me the scanned copy. I have contacted the embassy and the guy said he had sent it whereas he didn't. After many requests and pleas to look for it, he searched and found the hard copy. He said he will sent it.  I hope my earlier one posted has reached them as the tracking number said it did. But they asking it again worries me.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Co Adam emailed me yesterday to post the hard copy of two overseas police clearance i uploaded. I had already sent one in last request. But now they have asked me to send the hard copy of both. Well, the interesting part is I dont have the hard copy of second one, the embassy had just emailed me the scanned copy. I have contacted the embassy and the guy said he had sent it whereas he didn't. After many requests and pleas to look for it, he searched and found the hard copy. He said he will sent it.  I hope my earlier one posted has reached them as the tracking number said it did. But they asking it again worries me.

Oh no, what a stupid situation! The first time you sent a police certificate to immi they might have mislaid it and now they are asking for it again. 😞

I see one good point here though - they are looking at your file! 🙂 🙂 I hope, it's really good news. Definitely post your hard copies to immi by recorded/tracked/secure mail, so you have a record of it. And you know - once you know for sure they have received your mail, just give them a chase-up call, see what happens. 🙂 I think this call will be warranted, as you are now way over 12 months wait! 🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Mate russki is preparing petition. Once it's ready we all will sign

Guys, apologies, it is taking a bit longer - it seems more complex than I thought. 😄 😄 I am figuring out how the website works and will sort out our petition wording very soon, no drama. 🙂 Just bear with me! 😉 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Russki said:

Guys, apologies, it is taking a bit longer - it seems more complex than I thought. 😄 😄 I am figuring out how the website works and will sort out our petition wording very soon, no drama. 🙂 Just bear with me! 😉 

Take your time mate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anonymous2017 said:

When did you apply?

Hi mates

I just got the granted a few minutes ago after nearly one year waiting. 

Thank you guys in advance to share much information with us and I hope you guys will get the grants soon.

03/04/18: CO Sophorn - AFP clearance National Police Check.- Colour copy of your passport - Newborn.- Certified copy of your birth certificate - Newborn. 08/05/18: Submitted Docs.

12/07/18: Granted 887 bridging visa for my baby (4 months old). No further request.

28/09/18: Make a complaint via the website because the waiting time is over than the processing time.

03/10/18: CO Peter - Asked Medical check (501) for 6 months old baby. 09/10/18: confirmed Medical Result.

18/10/18: CO Adam: granted.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mates

Thank you guys in advance to share much information with us and I hope you guys will get the grants soon.

03/04/18: CO Sophorn - AFP clearance National Police Check.- Colour copy of your passport - Newborn.- Certified copy of your birth certificate - Newborn. 08/05/18: Submitted Docs.

12/07/18: Granted 887 bridging visa for my baby (4 months old). No further request.

28/09/18: Make a complaint via the website because the waiting time is over than the processing time.

03/10/18: CO Peter - Asked Medical check (501) for 6 months old baby. 09/10/18: confirmed Medical Result.

Congratulations dear 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mates

Congrats mate 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mates

congrats Daniel

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mates

Congratulations Daniel!!! 🎉🎉🎉🥂  Wonderful news, I can imagine how relieved you must feel! Enjoy!!! 🙃🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mates

Congratulations.......🎊🎉

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mates

congratulations Daniel.. 🙂 So happy for you 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mates

Congrats mate.Looks like they have done R&D with your documents. 

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mates

Congrats mate

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mates

Congrats Daniel.

• Thanks 1