887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

36 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Can you please send me sample.... 

- Download the form from this link  https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/statutory-declarations

- Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

- Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

- Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

Hope it can help you! Enjoy.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Daniel24 said:

- Download the form from this link  https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/statutory-declarations

- Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's bottom.

- Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

Thanks 🙂

14 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

- Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

Did you do this statutory declaration along with medical 

This is a joke..
I mean they are making fool of us and we can't do anything about it.
It's a never ending wait..what if we reach the 12-15 mark and they increase it to 24 months..

I think before christmas they will make it 24 months for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Did you do this statutory declaration along with medical 

Yes, I took my baby photo at the time doing Medical Exam (same face, same clothes 😄 with the photo on Medical result) then do JP a day after => update this form to IMMI account =>  then waiting the Medical Result submit to IMMI system => I submitted Confirm button on my IMMI Account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Yes, I took my baby photo at the time doing Medical Exam (same face, same clothes 😄 with the photo on Medical result) then do JP a day after => update this form to IMMI account =>  then waiting the Medical Result submit to IMMI system => I submitted Confirm button on my IMMI Account.

did they ask you to wait for 501 Medical Examination once your baby turn 6-months?
Or your baby was 6 months already?

57 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

on 26/09 they asked for 501 Medical examination e-medical and submit within 28 days and baby turning 6 months on 11/11/2018.

46 minutes ago, B3sT said:

on 26/09 they asked for 501 Medical examination e-medical and submit within 28 days and baby turning 6 months on 11/11/2018.

When my son's 6 months, I did a complaint and got the Medical Exam request. 

In your case, you can't submit the medical result in 28 days because 24/10 is your due date. I think you should call to notice about this and reply the CO request's email to tell your situation.

This is as evident in the future if you need to use.

Regards

3 hours ago, 10thfeb said:

If processing times are increased..

Would we have to submit our documents again??

As in PCC and other stuff..we might have to right??

Just an argument to think about :

If you cant provide residential / work proof after the application date. Do we have to care about the PCC.

1 hour ago, toot said:

If you cant provide residential / work proof after the application date. Do we have to care about the PCC.

I'm sorry.. I didn't get that..

We can provide anything after the application date up until the file is assigned to a case officer

26 minutes ago, 10thfeb said:

I'm sorry.. I didn't get that..

We can provide anything after the application date up until the file is assigned to a case officer

You can provide documents after the application date. but you cant actually provide proof FOR any date after your application date.

For example if you apply on 01/04/2018 your evidence would be considered only before that date.

9 minutes ago, toot said:

You can provide documents after the application date. but you cant actually provide proof FOR any date after your application date.

For example if you apply on 01/04/2018 your evidence would be considered only before that date.

If that was not correct lo9t many people would have completed the 2 residence  and one year work thingy

1 hour ago, toot said:

If processing times are increased..

Would we have to submit our documents again??

As in PCC and other stuff..we might have to right??

1 hour ago, toot said:

So this is the argument about providing new PPC in the event of increasing visa processing times

[mention=3365]Sree[/mention]  [mention=3472]sam2018[/mention]   [mention=3337]SN133[/mention] dis u hear anything? 
[mention=3307]Don Family[/mention] did any of your friends get anything??

Nope mate.. My friends have applied in March. They are also asking me if I heard anything.. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk