887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 hours ago, Russki said:

I think it was Shaynne Neumann, the shadow minister for immigration?  🙂 And Tony Burke, shadow Minister for Citizenship.

Just signed. Superbly articulated @Russki. We never know how/if ever/when they will consider this, but it's always worth the try. I've heard Bill Shorten raising voice for issues related with Immigration and migrants, might be worth directing at him too since he is the current Leader of the Opposition.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Dave said:

All, I have a question please.

I am in SA on 489 visa and completed 2 years stay condition with 1 year job. I have already applied for 887 visa. Now, if I get a offer from regional area of other states, am I allowed to move there legally ? The other state regional post codes are indicated in my visa as you know.

Thanks 

Dave

so you are on bridging visa A you can work anywhere in Australia check your conditions on myVEVO

10 minutes ago, kamalpurwal@gmail.com said:

so you are on bridging visa A you can work anywhere in Australia check your conditions on myVEVO

I don't think so. Are you sure? Can u please direct us where in our bridging visa is this condition mentioned. Would be very helpful. 

8 hours ago, Don Family said:

Russki does the petition get extended for more signatures? emoji846.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think,  it will just keep collecting signatures,  setting new goals automatically.  Like,  once it reaches 50, the new goal is 100 signatures. Once it reaches 100, new goal is 200 and so on.  The more,  the better. Hopefully,  eventually,  the petition will get some reaction.  If not,  well,  we tried.  🙂 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think,  it will just keep collecting signatures,  setting new goals automatically.  Like,  once it reaches 50, the new goal is 100 signatures. Once it reaches 100, new goal is 200 and so on.  The more,  the better. Hopefully,  eventually,  the petition will get some reaction.  If not,  well,  we tried.  [emoji846] [emoji846]

Yeah..

I have a feeling it will Russki. At some point at least.. Let’s keep sharing it to ministers and media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1