887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, mgh said:

Hi,

Friends today Alhumdulillah i received golden email, it’s all with the help of my ALMIGHTY ALLAH (GOD) I was so dishearted and broken hearted bcoz my file became so complicated even I stopped logging  into my immi account it was all mixed up, at last I make an Statutory Declaration and mentioned that I already been provided all these documents.

My friends I can feel your pain and level of stress believe or not I always pray for you after my every prayer that you all achieve your destination ASAP Aameen

Especially Russki, Sk10, HSK, Anonymous, Taha, Santosh, 10 year wait, vivek, B3ST, viky, Manisha is on vacations, sinxx,Tpsk,Honey and all others

i will be on forum and will remember in my prayers 🤲🏻

if anyone need any info plz let me know.

Love you all ❤️

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2018 at 1:07 PM, Russki said:

Guys, This is our petition. Unfortunately, I had to put definite numbers in the title (7 months max processing), because this was one of the rules. 🙂 

https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months-for-90-of-applications

Although I have a difficulty to get an internet connection, I signed it today from Tennant creek

• Thanks 2

What will happen if I apply 887 visa on 1 Nov 2018 and ten days later on 10 November 2018 I depart to Tokyo for 3 months holiday and return to Australia on 10 February 2019 ? Do I will forbid to enter Australia ? My 489 visa will expired on 11 Dec 2019 and I had been in my country before for 2 months in 2018  

7 hours ago, mgh said:

Hi,

Friends today Alhumdulillah i received golden email, it’s all with the help of my ALMIGHTY ALLAH (GOD) I was so dishearted and broken hearted bcoz my file became so complicated even I stopped logging  into my immi account it was all mixed up, at last I make an Statutory Declaration and mentioned that I already been provided all these documents.

My friends I can feel your pain and level of stress believe or not I always pray for you after my every prayer that you all achieve your destination ASAP Aameen

Especially Russki, Sk10, HSK, Anonymous, Taha, Santosh, 10 year wait, vivek, B3ST, viky, Manisha is on vacations, sinxx,Tpsk,Honey and all others

Love you all ❤️

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mgh said:

Hi,

Love you all ❤️

Congratulations 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, mgh said:

Hi,

Friends today Alhumdulillah i received golden email, it’s all with the help of my ALMIGHTY ALLAH (GOD) I was so dishearted and 

Especially Russki, Sk10, HSK, Anonymous, Taha, Santosh, 10 year wait, vivek, B3ST, viky, Manisha is 

Love you all ❤️

Hurray,  congrats mate!!!!  And thank you for your prayers!  Very very happy for you,  so pleased another one of us moved on and free finally.  😀🤗 Great news!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

Yes you can. But as a risk averse move, I've still kept my private insurance for some reason because at the back of my mind, I ring a bell with someone mentioning the immigration checks for your private health cover so I reluctantly keep paying $100s.. anybody got rid of the private health cover?? Is that okay to do so?@russki@tpsk?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I kept mine to be in the safe side and like you I reluctantly keep paying $120 a fortnight.  Can't see any benefit of having it,  would be much better off just putting this money aside for private treatment and dentists. 😆😄

8 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

What will happen if I apply 887 visa on 1 Nov 2018 and ten days later on 10 November 2018 I depart to Tokyo for 3 months holiday and return to Australia on 10 February 2019 ? Do I will forbid to enter Australia ? My 489 visa will expired on 11 Dec 2019 and I had been in my country before for 2 months in 2018  

You can come back to Australia any time while your 489 visa is valid.  But you should inform immigration about your travels -dates of departure and return, also purpose of your travel.  🙂 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

I kept mine to be in the safe side and like you I reluctantly keep paying $120 a fortnight.  Can't see any benefit of having it,  would be much better off just putting this money aside for private treatment and dentists. 😆😄

Thanks @Russki. $120 a fortnight sounds terrible, hope you get your grant very very, very soon. So we could invest the money we're losing over being half-recognised residents onto something that really reap us benefits 🙂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mgh said:

Hi,

Love you all ❤️

Congratulations 💐

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

489 Family Sponsored does not warrant stringent conditions like its sibling 489 Regional Sponsored. Adhering to designated areas as in https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2016L00777 would suffice. So in the application, Regional is almost as same as Designated it's just the more widely used wording.

Thanks for your kind response KV!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Viky said:

Congratulations. Enjoy the freedom  💐 what’s your timeline?

9/11/2017... They requested for my newborn medical on 26/09/2018 with req to be done once she will turn 6 months..... But it was showing 28-Days so I called them 5 -6 time and sent 4 - 5 emails... no response. Eventually I made a complaint online on 19/10/2018 and received response same day that I have to wait..... Monday 22/10/2018  I received email from Peter to provide e-medical consent form and GP letter that my baby is healthy..... GP letter was submitted earlier in May 2018 which they considered and today I got my GRANT ......!!!!!!

• Like 4