887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

Just curious...the bank statement is like a dictionary thick. Did you actually submit that much?

My bad, when I said bank statements,  I meant only the front pages with your details on it. So if you collate 2 years that will at most be 24 statements, but since my bank sends out quarterly statements it was only 8 statements, thus 8 pages. You also can blank out/ blur transactions that you don't want them to see.

6 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

By the way have cone touched your file? If not just relax and wait. I informed the group just to tell the members that 1 person who was 3 timer got his pr and now the queue is getting shorter

Hey I don't understand what u want say, can u explain  actually want to convey ? Looks like u r taking stuff personally and so chill and relax bro.

12 hours ago, Dave said:

I think I have made a mistake in entering parents and sibling details and that is why it is showing everyone's name while I login to immi account, although it doesnt say that I need to submit any documents for my parents or siblings. do you guys think it is a mistake and need to be corrected?

Hi Dave, as mentioned same thing happened to me because I filled up my parents'/siblings' details in the application and they got added into the system. All I had to do afterwards is to submit a 'Notification of Incorrect Answers' form, I think that's form 1023 and you can find it in the portal itself under Update Details or similar

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, San Kanwar said:

Hello friends.

Can anyone help me out 

My name on the excel sheet is  " Sam K " it says applied 22/11/18 but actually i applied on - 22/12/18 

How can i change that sequence. 

And i am from India not Iraq as it says online.

Thank s

Hi san, we r still in November, how can you applied on 22/12/18 đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”

12 hours ago, Nad said:

Hi all,

I am updating my details bit late because  my account was locked this evening anyway I am back now.

I have received my GRANT today (including my partner and child)

Applied 06/01/2018

CO allocated 23/07/2018   (Co DAT)

Granted 27/11/2018 (Co Sophorn)

Wish you all get your grant soon.❀

Amazing news. Congrats

1 hour ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

My bad, when I said bank statements,  I meant only the front pages with your details on it. So if you collate 2 years that will at most be 24 statements, but since my bank sends out quarterly statements it was only 8 statements, thus 8 pages. You also can blank out/ blur transactions that you don't want them to see.

Oh S**** , I uploaded everything! 

2 hours ago, adam said:

@Sunnysideup @Russki

can I upload the form 1221 as my file still received since May 2018

Yes , thanks for asking . Glad to have people like you who ask . I was afraid there are some who love to make their own rules of what to submit even though the criteria is just staring right in their face .

3 minutes ago, Nada said:

Just to understand. Those who got their grants yesterday and also those who.have been getting their grants off late are either second or third timers, none are direct, is that right?

Correct. I think it's been 4-5 weeks since the opened a new Feb file. But still, yesterday was quite a progress for 887 applicants.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Correct. I think it's been 4-5 weeks since the opened a new Feb file. But still, yesterday was quite a progress for 887 applicants.

So since the new time line has come into effect, no new files are picked. Does this now mean that the Feb files will be picked in Jan as that would be their 12th month!?

5 minutes ago, Nada said:

So since the new time line has come into effect, no new files are picked. Does this now mean that the Feb files will be picked in Jan as that would be their 12th month!?

Jan ? I was betting March . Lots of people going on leave during dec , Jan , feb. that’s what my company did. 

The new definition of Member of the Family Unit comes into effect on 19 November 2016

This change applies to most visas except protection, refugee and humanitarian visas 

The new definition removes those ‘relatives’ as defined in the previous Reg 1.12 (1)(e): a relative of the family head or of a spouse or de facto partner of the family head who:

(i)  does not have a spouse or de facto partner; and

(ii)  is usually resident in the family head’s household; and

(iii)  is dependent on the family head.

This amendment is made to simplify and limit the definition of member of the family unit, limiting the definition to the spouse or de facto partner of a primary applicant, and children of the primary applicant or their partner, who are dependent.

Prior to this amendment, the definition provided a more generous migration pathway for family members of new entrants to Australia, than was available to family members of Australian citizens and existing permanent residents, because it permitted extended family members to be included in a visa application.

The amendments will not be applied to refugee, humanitarian and protection visas.  The previous definition of member of the same family unit will continue to apply to these visas.

Other amendments included in Schedule 4 of this Instrument included:

• ‘step child’ in the definition of ‘dependent child’
  • set an upper age limit of 23 years for children or step-children who are dependent, unless they are incapacitated for work.  This is to bring consistency to the provisions on who can accompany a visa holder as a family member in line with those on who can be sponsored by an existing permanent resident or citizen as a family member – this amendment applies to an application for a visa made on or after 19 November 2016 or a visa granted as a result of such an application.
  • simplified the provisions that allow a family member who holds a specified temporary visa to be eligible for a further visa even where they are no longer a member of the family unit, for example, because they are now over 23 years of age.  This ensures the family unit is kept together for subsequent visas – this amendment applies to a visa granted on or after 19 November 2016      

1. Prev:The Working Holiday Maker Visa Programme
  2. All Posts
  3. Next:Work & Holiday visas and Working Holiday visa changes 

38 minutes ago, Nada said:

Just to understand. Those who got their grants yesterday and also those who.have been getting their grants off late are either second or third timers, none are direct, is that right?

yes i think non of them are direct grant, seems no direct grant or no first CO contact in this week or last week.