887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Friends,
I would appreciate if anyone can tell me about the timeframe of 887 visa application withdrawal. I have submitted my application after 745 days of 489 grant, but I was on holidays for 65 days, so I have completed 680 days in total at the time of 887 submittal. Migration agent said it should be fine however I dont want to take risk so I ask him to withdraw the application. Now, my question is that how many days it would take this withdrawal as already 3 days have been passed.
As long as you are here for 730 days it would be fine. If you come earlier for entry , include that time period too.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Saqib 786 said:

Hi Friends,

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me about the timeframe of 887 visa application withdrawal. I have submitted my application after 745 days of 489 grant, but I was on holidays for 65 days, so I have completed 680 days in total at the time of 887 submittal. Migration agent said it should be fine however I dont want to take risk so I ask him to withdraw the application. Now, my question is that how many days it would take this withdrawal as already 3 days have been passed.

I would take upto two weeks. I know one guy he submitted withdraw application form by email. After two weeks his application withdrawn by immi.

8 hours ago, Nada said:

I did a mistake in form 1221. In the section which says "Details of your contact in Australia", I filled in my details: address, phone number, emailid, employer (my employer details). Now do I need to fill Incorrect information form? 😫

So wha should to fill in his part ..my details in Australia 

10 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

101 ways I tried to beat the 887 system but I fail

Going on holiday

Giving birth

Not submitting enough documents just in case it is not require

Getting a wife

working somewhere other than where I am supposed to work

Paying rent but actually I am not in Australia

Listening to the wise man other than homeaffairs

Not submitting form 80 cos it is too tedious to fill in

Not submitting form 1221 cos it is a duplicate of form 80

I change job

I change house

I had been living with my friend for 2 years

I am self employ but I had no income.

I drunk drive and hit someone

Hahaha! This post is gold! 😄 😄 It shows: a) how restricting our situation is, b) how conservatively and uneventfully we have to live  our lives while we wait to get "accepted" into permanent residents circle! 🙂 🙂  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nada said:

Nothing. I don't think this is even applicable in our case. Anyone plz comment.

I think, it is easy: just feel in details of any of your friends or colleagues who is a citizen or a permanent resident. 🙂 Obviously, with their consent. 

It is not as much applicable to us, but to people who are applying from overseas, to show they have some connections in Australia. But will not hurt to fill in this section. Just fill your employer's details if you can't think of anyone else. 🙂 

9 minutes ago, Russki said:

I think, it is easy: just feel in details of any of your friends or colleagues who is a citizen or a permanent resident. 🙂 Obviously, with their consent. 

It is not as much applicable to us, but to people who are applying from overseas, to show they have some connections in Australia. But will not hurt to fill in this section. Just fill your employer's details if you can't think of anyone else. 🙂 

I think I feel this in as No as reading it carefully.

sponsor: must be related to family sponsor of another visa so NA

Business contacts: I aren't setting up a business so relating to another visa so NA

Person I will be staying with: I am just staying by myself so NA

family relative: Every human being regardless of race, religion , species, background is my relative so NA

Educational institute: I am too old to be a student , must be relating to another Visa so NA

I don't see anywhere I have to include my bosses or work contacts.

Why do we need to show we have connections in Australia?

20 minutes ago, Russki said:

Instead, i fiiled this section with my details. Now doing Form 1023 Incorrect information 😥

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

Business contacts: I aren't setting up a business so relating to another visa so NA

family relative: Every human being regardless of race, religion , species, background is my relative so NA

Educational institute: I am too old to be a student , must be relating to another Visa so NA

Well, I like your independent way of thinking, but unfortunately the IMMI seem to need for us to show some degree of *dependence/interdependence/connection* to people/entities who are already settled in Australia. In other words, they reckon we need to be *Endorsed* by someone who they can *Trust*. It's a funny thing, but that's how the things roll around here, so if I were you I'd rather ride with the wave than be sorry later 😄 Tread your own path

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

Hmmm... Valid points. But somehow, they do need this info. To make you more "believable" as a human. 🤖 😄 😄  I think, it is not a huge deal, just fill it in and forget. 

I filled this section while applying for 489 from overseas with the only friend I have in Australia. And when applying for 887 I just add two of my colleagues who are Australians. Done! 🙂 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hmmm... Valid points. But somehow, they do need this info. To make you more "believable" as a human. 🤖 😄 😄  I think, it is not a huge deal, just fill it in and forget. 

I filled this section while applying for 489 from overseas with the only friend I have in Australia. And when applying for 887 I just add two of my colleagues who are Australians. Done! 🙂 

Your are right! But I really have no friends..... hahahaha…… I am dead. Maybe I can add in Simon the neighbours cat who is living next door.

Maybe Nada needs to send in a notice of incorrect answers to correct the first incorrect of answers to correct the 2nd incorrect of answers to correct the 3rd incorrect of answers..... LOL

1 hour ago, Nada said:

Instead, i fiiled this section with my details. Now doing Form 1023 Incorrect information 😥

I think according to Russki you might need to send in a 2nd 1023 to correct the first 1023 if you had choose no.

In this forum

we have a total of 6.4 million views

Assuming there are a total of 200 000 applicants for 887 in 2018. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/0/66CDB63F615CF0A2CA257C4400190026?Opendocument

Assuming 80% of 6.4 million people had got their grant before 2017

Assuming Aussie population cap rate is 2 million

So we have about 100k to 1 million silent viewers in 2017 - 2018

Scary...….

21 hours ago, Applied 10/01 said:

Hi I was just wondering what it actually says on your pre-grant? 

I think this is going to happen me as l leave the country in 3 days. Still hoping it may come in before then but maybe not. 

Mate... You will get pre grant when all documents are okay but one or more applicant not onshore. CO request us to respond within 28 days including return dates. 

My agent told me that normally CO takes around 14 days to grant PR after return to Aus. But I can see @Manisha & @Navdeep already in waiting list more than 2 months.

I hope you will get your grant before you leave for holidays.

Cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunnysideup said:

In this forum

we have a total of 6.4 million views

Assuming there are a total of 200 000 applicants for 887 in 2018. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/0/66CDB63F615CF0A2CA257C4400190026?Opendocument

Assuming 80% of 6.4 million people had got their grant before 2017

Assuming Aussie population cap rate is 2 million

So we have about 100k to 1 million silent viewers in 2017 - 2018

Scary...….

Could be bro.. There should be many silent followers... 

Hi Guys need your help

I have applied 887 on 29/03/2018 where im primary and my wife is secondary applicant. there is no movement in my application as yet.

in Health assessment section it says no examination required for me and my wife. Is it normal? do i need to wait until case officer asks me to go through health examination or its better to get health examination done before hand to save time?