887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Batra801 said:

Hi Guys need your help

I have applied 887 on 29/03/2018 where im primary and my wife is secondary applicant. there is no movement in my application as yet.

in Health assessment section it says no examination required for me and my wife. Is it normal? do i need to wait until case officer asks me to go through health examination or its better to get health examination done before hand to save time?

No need of medical if you both done it when apply 489 visa 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Mate... You will get pre grant when all documents are okay but one or more applicant not onshore. CO request us to respond within 28 days including return dates. 

My agent told me that normally CO takes around 14 days to grant PR after return to Aus. But I can see @Manisha & @Navdeep already in waiting list more than 2 months.

I hope you will get your grant before you leave for holidays.

Cheers

I suggest not to leave Australia if you are expecting decision on your application soon. Its better to delay the visit rather than delaying grant. 

29 minutes ago, Navdeep said:

I suggest not to leave Australia if you are expecting decision on your application soon. Its better to delay the visit rather than delaying grant. 

It’s not an option for me. I need to back to Ireland to help out a family member for medical reasons. This is the absolute last day I can leave as the procedure is on Tuesday next week. I’ll just hope I get it tomorrow. If not, I’ll just have to accept what happens. This is life!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Batra801 said:

Hi Guys need your help

I have applied 887 on 29/03/2018 where im primary and my wife is secondary applicant. there is no movement in my application as yet.

in Health assessment section it says no examination required for me and my wife. Is it normal? do i need to wait until case officer asks me to go through health examination or its better to get health examination done before hand to save time?

Please remember to read the new website for documents requirement.

1 hour ago, Oalam_12thFeb said:

Hi guys,

Just a quick question regarding Form 1221 - Part N Additional Information- Q 43 & 44 

is that part for the people who have clicked on researching and studying or everyone has to fill that part? 

Bit confusing.

anyway if you guys can help us out will be greatly appreciated.

Hi, can you take a screenshot and post the full question here.

6 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

if the secondary applicant wants to work, is there any form to fill up or not require?

@Russki@Honey

For second applicant there are few document. No need to attach anything else. For job n residency they will check main applicant document. Other applicant only identity n relationship proof with PCC n NPC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oalam_12thFeb said:

Here you go.

q43.JPG

If you look at question 34 , there is a go to part J , K , L, M. so section O is independent. I left 43 blank as I don't intend to depart Australia. And 44 blank too.

Question 43 and 44 are independent.

What do others in this forum think? Question 43 is just odd that doesn't seem to related to coming into Australia but more like going out.

36 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

If you look at question 34 , there is a go to part J , K , L, M. so section O is independent. I left 43 blank as I don't intend to depart Australia. And 44 blank too.

What do others in this forum think? Question 43 is just odd that doesn't seem to related to coming into Australia but more like going out.

If we are applying from 489 to 887, which part will be applicable to us from question 34? 

55 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

Yes, It does make sense to leave it blank. 

I will wait for a few more opinions in this forum.

Thanks for your help.

Applied on 20/1/18.                                            File opened on 6th August.                                2nd contact 15 November asked for my daughter’s appearance declaration form. Finally today we received a golden email. Thanks everyone this group been  really helpful throughout the time. Once again THANKS EVERYONE. I hope we all get the PR as soon as possible.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Applied on 20/1/18.                                            File opened on 6th August.                                2nd contact 15 November asked for my daughter’s appearance declaration form. Finally today we received a golden email. Thanks everyone this group been  really helpful throughout the time. Once again THANKS EVERYONE. I hope we all get the PR as soon as possible.

Congrats Karan. Great news.. Who was your CO?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Congratulations Karan