887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Yes, I have spoken to them and complained several times. What can I say - the same response. 😄 🙂 Last time I complained, this is what I got back from Global Feedback Unit:

In your feedback you have expressed concern regarding the time taken to process your application for a subclass 887 visa, which was lodged on 25 September 2017.  You have stated that the processing of your visa is beyond the indicative timeframe and you have requested an explanation. The Department recognises that where the time taken to process an application exceeds average processing times this can cause applicants concern; however; once a visa application is allocated, processing times for individual applications do vary depending on individual circumstances. This can include the time required to verify supporting documentation.  Verification processes are an essential part of maintaining the integrity of the skilled visa program. I can advise your application remains under assessment and I cannot advise when it will be finalised.

What can I say?!?! 🙂  😄 😄 

If this is a business reply or a retail customer service reply or a request for quotation or a job interview outcome...…. I just hope that it is actually still in process.

However all hope is not lost. A Pakistan guy told me he waited for 2 years. During the 2 years he went back home and come back only when the visa got approve.

Maybe they hit a quota somewhere. But I am just guessing.

How many complaints were submitted?

25 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

If this is a business reply or a retail customer service reply or a request for quotation or a job interview outcome...…. I just hope that it is actually still in process.

However all hope is not lost. A Pakistan guy told me he waited for 2 years. During the 2 years he went back home and come back only when the visa got approve.

Maybe they hit a quota somewhere. But I am just guessing.

How many complaints were submitted?

As I understand, a new quota was allocated in the new financial year, so it is unlikely they have hit a ceiling. 🙂 I submitted 3 complaints so far and looking at the last reply - will refrain from complaining for a while. 😄 😄 In my case, they seem to be sticking to their guns and I am not winning. Yet. 😋

Hey guys …. just an observation.... why should country be in the tracking excel sheets. Most of them I believe are wrong anyway, not everyone is from India. Stating the country doesn't have any useful attribution to tracking the grant update.

I believe some are from Europe, Malays, Pakistan, French, Greece, Kiwi.

If it doesn't have a purpose best remove it rather than sending a negative message out.

Hey guys …. just an observation.... why should country be in the tracking excel sheets. Most of them I believe are wrong anyway, not everyone is from India. Stating the country doesn't have any useful attribution to tracking the grant update.
If it doesn't have a purpose best remove it rather than sending a negative message out.

I agree with u. My one is inda as well in the spreadsheet which is wrong[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, Russki said:

As I understand, a new quota was allocated in the new financial year, so it is unlikely they have hit a ceiling. 🙂 I submitted 3 complaints so far and looking at the last reply - will refrain from complaining for a while. 😄 😄 In my case, they seem to be sticking to their guns and I am not winning. Yet. 😋

Hi there can anyone tell me if I run out document upload numbers where do I upload?Can I upload in my spouses attachment area?

On 11/15/2018 at 8:20 AM, Don Family said:

What a slow process. 9 months and no news. emoji19.pngemoji1741.pngemoji3603.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I m 12 months plus

2 hours ago, Honey said:

I'll go for 4 days. I can't ignore Grand Parents feeling for their grandson.

I'll go for PCC again. Moreover, they not progressing at all. 

Hi @Honey, 4 days is such a little time! I think you will be safe going for at least 10-12 days over Christmas and New Year, when the immi office is closed. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Sunnysideup said:

I would agree with this @Sunnysideup, but I have an interesting counter-argument: the spreadsheet was originally designed by a person from a certain country in order to see what happens with their country-mates applications. 🙂 There was a suspicion that people from some countries are treated by immigration differently from the rest (read: treated worse, applications take longer). This is why this column is in the spreadsheet.

The great thing about it - no-one has to fill their country in. Just leave this column blank if you want. 🙂 But I think we need to leave this column in the tracker, just to honour the person who created it. 🙂  Just an opinion... 🤗

• Thanks 2

On 12/2/2018 at 3:43 PM, Dave said:

Yes I am on 489 (regional) and 3 months ago applied for 887. Under view details, where exactly i should upload the form 1022?

You go view details 

then attach documents 

then character section 

then choose form -other document and then Write FORM 1221 along with your name 

then press attach 🙂

28 minutes ago, Russki said:

I would agree with this @Sunnysideup, but I have an interesting counter-argument: the spreadsheet was originally designed by a person from a certain country in order to see what happens with their country-mates applications. 🙂 There was a suspicion that people from some countries are treated by immigration differently from the rest (read: treated worse, applications take longer). This is why this column is in the spreadsheet.

The great thing about it - no-one has to fill their country in. Just leave this column blank if you want. 🙂 But I think we need to leave this column in the tracker, just to honour the person who created it. 🙂  Just an opinion... 🤗

I agree with @Russki. If your country appears wrong in the spreadsheet, you can always go and change it, no need to ask for permission from anyone around hey, and if you'd like to remain anonymous on the country, you can do so no fuss. I have always enjoyed looking at the country column thinking to myself how much of a wonderfully diversified country we are blessed to live in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

I agree with @Russki. If your country appears wrong in the spreadsheet, you can always go and change it, no need to ask for permission from anyone around hey, and if you'd like to remain anonymous on the country, you can do so no fuss. I have always enjoyed looking at the country column thinking to myself how much of a wonderfully diversified country we are blessed to live in.

To promote something will have Pros and cons but to be Neutral will have neither.

Rather play cautious and watching out for everyone around. The COs are watching too.

I did left it blank but its over written and I guess many others were over written as well.

I am happy for the creator, best to have the name on the header.

I don't think certain country are getting the benefits. There are several Indians where I work. Highly skilled and knowledgeable people.

Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply 887 in March 2019. If seniors members guide me about all the documents which usually CO asking later as well. just peace of mind i want to upload each and everything in first go.

and about my work I worked 6 months security on ABN and getting paid in my account. Which documents i have to show to Immi to prove that i have worked.

rest 8 months I worked on TFN in security so i have payslips for that.

Thanks in advance.

Just starting to get my documents ready.

On 11/28/2018 at 3:08 PM, JPSLTOZ said:

Yes .. all details in my signature... 

Friends I need help pls, i have send Newborn docs for 489 and 887 and it has been 10 days now and havent received the grants yet.

I need to travel for a week and need newborn grant before 22nd Dec

Anyome know how long it take to receive the newborn grant.

Any feedback would be really appreciated thank you

2 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

To promote something will have Pros and cons but to be Neutral will have neither.

Rather play cautious and watching out for everyone around. The COs are watching too.

I did left it blank but its over written and I guess many others were over written as well.

I am happy for the creator, best to have the name on the header.

I don't think certain country are getting the benefits. There are several Indians where I work. Highly skilled and knowledgeable people.

When I applied my visa and join this account and tracker had no idea how to add my name in tracker so asked if anybody fo that for me. They add my name and wrote "shitcountry" in country column. Was very hurt by this so I am not added in tracker anymore because somebody deleted my name after raising this issue.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Skaur said:

When I applied my visa and join this account and tracker had no idea how to add my name in tracker so asked if anybody fo that for me. They add my name and wrote "shitcountry" in country column. Was very hurt by this so I am not added in tracker anymore because somebody deleted my name after raising this issue.

Who is the admin for the excel?

1 hour ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Is there a free software that we can use for editing form 80 ( PDF format ),  doing online fill up with our information and just print it out when we want to sign it ?

Are you Japanese? Konichiwa!

3 hours ago, 489 to 887 said:

Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply 887 in March 2019. If seniors members guide me about all the documents which usually CO asking later as well. just peace of mind i want to upload each and everything in first go.

and about my work I worked 6 months security on ABN and getting paid in my account. Which documents i have to show to Immi to prove that i have worked.

rest 8 months I worked on TFN in security so i have payslips for that.

Thanks in advance.

Just starting to get my documents ready.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

11 hours ago, Kapeel said:

Friends I need help pls, i have send Newborn docs for 489 and 887 and it has been 10 days now and havent received the grants yet.

I need to travel for a week and need newborn grant before 22nd Dec

Anyome know how long it take to receive the newborn grant.

Any feedback would be really appreciated thank you

Please give them call and send all document via email after a call. You will get it. You can check your immi account. they attach grant visa with your account without notifying you.