887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

41 minutes ago, Dave said:

Guys, one question again plz.

I have applied 887 visa (was on 489 before). Now, when I login to my immi account it shows all my family members name under attach document tab (brother, sister, parents all but only other document tab is enable for all of them). I am almost sure that I haven't done any mistake while filling the application form. Also, under health assessment tab it shows everyone's name.

When I download copy of my application form, it clearly indicates that I have added my family members (parents, brother, sister) as non accompanying family members.

Can you guys please suggest on what went wrong and what can I do please?

Thanks 

Dave

Hi many of us made this mistake. You have to put your parents, brother and sister on "other family member" section. But you put them on "member of family unit". "Member of family unit " is for you , your wife and childrens only. Now from you immiaccount you have to fillup the incorrect information  notification form that you mistakenly put your parents and siblings on "Member of family unit " instead of "

other family member" section.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tomorrow_never_ends said:

Hi many of us made this mistake. You have to put your parents, brother and sister on "other family member" section. But you put them on "member of family unit". "Member of family unit " is for you , your wife and childrens only. Now from you immiaccount you have to fillup the incorrect information  notification form that you mistakenly put your parents and siblings on "Member of family unit " instead of "

other family member" section.

So does Dave wants his parents, brother, sister to be accompanying or non-accompanying?

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Guys, one question again plz.

I have applied 887 visa (was on 489 before). Now, when I login to my immi account it shows all my family members name under attach document tab (brother, sister, parents all but only other document tab is enable for all of them). I am almost sure that I haven't done any mistake while filling the application form. Also, under health assessment tab it shows everyone's name.

When I download copy of my application form, it clearly indicates that I have added my family members (parents, brother, sister) as non accompanying family members.

Can you guys please suggest on what went wrong and what can I do please?

Thanks 

Dave

Hi Dave, so changing parents and siblings to ""other family members" does that default them as non-accompanying?

FAQ Updates 5.0

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

Parents appearing in the health assessment in Immi account

Family Unit ....... Family members......family unit...... Family members.....

In the 887 application and reference to form 1497i

Accompanying / non-accompanying Family unit = Spouse and child

Other family members = brothers, sisters, mistress, father, mother

Now you understand, go and prepare a notification of incorrect answers.

If you make your CO life difficult your LIFE will be back logged

If you name your files like "%2467.pdf" or "14Nov2018.pdf", and the CO look at it, it will definitely be stash under the table. But I think the CO has stash too many that the processing period is getting longer and longer. Give it clear names like "Bank statement january.pdf"or "Marriage Cert.pdf". Also if your competitor has more documents uploaded than you do, Your life will be backlogged.

My Baby look different from the passport!!!

1. Download the form from this link  https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/statutory-declarations

2. Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

3. Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

4. Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

5. This is actually for the 501 medical but I advise to submit it even before it is call up to save time.

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Do you want to wait for 3 more months?

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (backstreet boys -  show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years. Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship

33 minutes ago, sunnny said:

Hi All
I applied my newborns Indian passport yesterday and was told it will take 8 weeks.
Does anyone has any idea,how much time they actually take to send passport. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It takes around 6 week to get the passport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sunnny said:

Hi All
I applied my newborns Indian passport yesterday and was told it will take 8 weeks.
Does anyone has any idea,how much time they actually take to send passport. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was approximately 2 weeks for my newborn and was issued by Melbourne authority. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

Received my Newborns 489 and 887 Today..

Wish you happy Christmas everyone.

Hope they will open my file Jan19 as I have applied on 21st July18

hey brother, was july 2018 was ur initial apply for visa 887?

and did ur newborn got 489 and 887 togethor?

thanks

Minor updates

Seems like the guys at homeaffair are having a stressful period.

There are some unique cases around the this forum should only be consider as not affecting most of us. It shouldn't be a cause for alarm without more reports coming in. Jumping into submitting unnecessary documents. e.g CO ask for afp for a 2 year old.

13 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

Minor updates

Seems like the guys at homeaffair are having a stressful period.

There are some unique cases around the this forum should only be consider as not affecting most of us. It shouldn't be a cause for alarm without more reports coming in. Jumping into submitting unnecessary documents. e.g CO ask for afp for a 2 year old.

Didnt get u!

5 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

Yes I have appliee 887 on 21st July 18.

There is no fees for Newborn, you will receive 489 and 887 together at same time. It also updated in immi account as well.

Thanks

only if you apply for 489 visa, while app;lying 887 there is fee for baby under 18 ( 100 AD )

i passed thorough the same condition

14 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

Yes I have appliee 887 on 21st July 18.

There is no fees for Newborn, you will receive 489 and 887 together at same time. It also updated in immi account as well.

Thanks

can you please tell me how you applied baby 887 without having 489 ?

39 minutes ago, Nada said:

Didnt get u!

ok my bad.... how about this

Update 1

Personnel at homeaffairs department sounded stress today.

Update 2

There are some unique cases floating around like AFP for 2 year old and some other weird ones. Please take it as a grain of salt. No cause for panic.

2 minutes ago, Sunnysideup said:

ok my bad.... how about this

Update 1

Personnel at homeaffairs department sounded stress today.

Update 2

There are some unique cases floating around like AFP for 2 year old and some other weird ones. Please take it as a grain of salt. No cause for panic.

I think I know this case - CO accidentally asked for AFP in the child's name, when this AFP was meant to be for one of the child's parents. 🙂 

Guys,

I have simply send all the document of newborn and they havent ask me any fee or anything, I have received thw grants for 489 and bridging grant for 887.

Its been also confirmed with immi that there is no new born fee..

One of the immi consultant told me that there is a fee but i didnt believe him as he was not right and also I have argue with him but he didnt agree.

Then I callee immi next day and the lady told me there is no fee at all and she gave me the immi address of GPO box and told me to send all the docs along with 1022 form, birth certificate and passport.

And I have received grants today and nothing has been charged. Hope that helps

• Thanks 1