887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

17 minutes ago, Bish said:

Finally the wait is over after nearly 14 months of frustrating, depressing wait of visa. Applied 23.1.18. 1st co: 20.08.18. Grant: 6.3.19

congrats on your grant !! can you do a favour please...could you please inform us if you apply for FTB A and whether it will be approved or not.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello Guys, 

Many congrats to all who have been granted 887 and good luck to all awaiting.

I received further request for UAE's PCC yesterday, Applied on 24-1-18, 1st contact 28-8-18, 2nd contact 5-3-19.

I have applied online for the PCC, any ideas how long grant will be after the submission of PCC?

Cheers

Well good thing is the applications are moving. On your question Usual case was they would be contacting you after a month of you uploading documents but lately the time frame is random. In some cases we have seen that the grant is provided within a week from update and in some its taken up-to 3 months based on the previous updates. 

14 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello Guys, 

I received further request for UAE's PCC yesterday, Applied on 24-1-18, 1st contact 28-8-18, 2nd contact 5-3-19.

I have applied online for the PCC, any ideas how long grant will be after the submission of PCC?

Cheers

Did your UAE PCC expire or haven't you uploaded it initially?

14 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello Guys, 

Cheers

Bilal,

Could you possibly send me the link of how to apply for the UAE PCC online, I thought this was only possible if you still had residency there. Any advice would help

7 minutes ago, SSH said:

Well good thing is the applications are moving. On your question Usual case was they would be contacting you after a month of you uploading documents but lately the time frame is random. In some cases we have seen that the grant is provided within a week from update and in some its taken up-to 3 months based on the previous updates. 

Yes, that is a great thing to see the drought is finally over, and my hopes are high concerning the earliest attainment of my PCC and grant too.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Bilal,

Could you possibly send me the link of how to apply for the UAE PCC online, I thought this was only possible if you still had residency there. Any advice would help

Yes sure mate, 

I had lost my emirates ID, so I applied through Dubai Police website.

https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/home/!ut/p/z1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfIjo8zi_T29HQ2NvA18_UPC3AwcTc1NPINM_AwNPIz1w_Wj9KNQlJgFmwCVGJu5WBiZGxp4mkMVGOAAjgb6BdnZgQAQtROo/dz/d5/L0lDUmlTUSEhL3dHa0FKRnNBLzROV3FpQSEhL2Fy/?_t=&referenceno=

28 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello Guys, 

Cheers

Hi Bilal,

did you submit a new pcc from UAE at the time when you submitted 887?

25 minutes ago, SSH said:

You are right and "random" is the word! 😄 From latest experiences, it can be anything from 48 hours to 10 months! But keeping fingers crossed, none of us will be held up too long... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

No, I only spent 5 months in Abu Dhabi doing FIFO from Aus, thought I would not need it as per their guidelines to PCC so did not submit it, but sure enough they find a way to push your file in waiting again.

It happened to me, too. 😞 According to their rules, I did not have to submit Russian PCC, but they still contacted me later and asked for one. 😞