887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Russki said:

They most likely contacted your work place. In the form 80 there is a question: do you have any personal contacts in Australia? I entered my colleagues in my form 80 for this question. Maybe, you did the same? And they contacted your colleagues? Strange situation.

And I agree, it feels like they are buying time. 😞 

Hey Russki how are you?
Hows your application going?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Hey Russki how are you?
Hows your application going?

Hi @B3sT! How is the life of permanent resident? 🙂😉 

We are all still stuck, not much movement. My application and @ricky21232 and @SK10 are forgotten by COs and growing cobwebs... 

Everyone is waiting for elections, hopefully, things will move faster. Fingers crossed. 🙂 

• Like 3

On 4/8/2019 at 3:35 PM, Jean said:

16/02/18 Applied

05/04/19 more documents required 

AFP, kid’s Medical (both already updated)

Hi jean,

just want to know that have u created hap id for kids medical by yourself or case office created that?

if you created then can u plz tell me the process?

thanks

Just now, Kirankaur said:

Hi jean,

just want to know that have u created hap id for kids medical by yourself or case office created that?

if you created then can u plz tell me the process?

thanks

Hi

it will be generated by CO. But you can request them using the feedback form to avoid any delay in the decision.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

2 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hi

it will be generated by CO. But you can request them using the feedback form to avoid any delay in the decision.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

Hi Honey,

i did it as u suggested before but unfortunately i have not got any positive repsonse from immi. I have attached screenshot of email. Plz have a look.

35E289FF-45EA-4913-9645-D48A5D547FE7.png

5 hours ago, Far said:

Hi , could you please let me know what kind of documents do we need to provide as children medicals

My child born overseas, he has done medical for 489. So I thought case officer won’t ask it again,  unfortunately I have to do again. CO issued hap ID for my child.you have to register online with Bupa, then call them for appointment and fill out e-referral ( you will get that link along with bupa appointment conformation email). 

For medical you need,

Hap ID, E-referral and passport

25 minutes ago, Vinh said:

Honey: they are skipping the queue now. They would go for you tomorrow haha.

Sri: Did you apply on single base or with family? Maybe they prioritise on individual applications?

Hi Vinh, it surprises me as well !

I am on 18th Feb.

Very unpredictable COs  !!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Russki said:

Log into your immi account, got to "details" and find a menu on the left that says "update details". 🙂 It is easy. 🙂 

Hi Russki,

Big thanks for your reply. I updated my passport from the update section. but I couldn't find anything in update section to update my AFP there.

So I just attached it in the attachment section under character documents as updated AFP. Is that ok for CO? How could I notify them that I have updated my AFP as well?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Honey said:

Yes @sri_887

congratulations dear 

he applied 23rd feb 2018. Guys please pray for me that I also get direct grant with in this week. 

2 hours ago, Vinh said:

Honey: they are skipping the queue now. They would go for you tomorrow haha.

Sri: Did you apply on single base or with family? Maybe they prioritise on individual applications?

Hi All,

Someone has edited in the tracker, No contact from the department, I am overseas now.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Raj-Feb'14 said:

Hi Russki,

Big thanks for your reply. I updated my passport from the update section. but I couldn't find anything in update section to update my AFP there.

So I just attached it in the attachment section under character documents as updated AFP. Is that ok for CO? How could I notify them that I have updated my AFP as well?

Thanks

You've done everything correctly,  no need to do anything else, mate.  All good, they will see your new AFP!  😎😊

• Like 1

Hi All 

I have 2 doubts as follows please clarify me

1. When we change the address during our application is being processed?? When we need to update the address?? I saw in form 929 they indicated as within 14days of moving to new address we need to mention?? But in 887 home affairs website they mentioned as as soon as possible we need to update?? So which one to follow?? In case if we update the address after 1 or 2 months is there any consequences??

2. When we change the job do we need to update in immiaccount or not required  while application is being processed?? Its not clear in 887 home affairs website