887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

17 minutes ago, Russki said:

This is crazy! Yes, absolutely put a complaint in. I am surprised you still haven't. 😄 I can't believe how they treating you.... 😞  

Use this link, just describe your situation and let them know what has been happening with your application so far:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

Applied 21/10/17.  Did 3 complaints 

still waiting this wait killing me everyday.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Honey said:

Finally, Received Golden email. Yes I got PR today 10 mins ago.

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

CO Nicci asked for functional english for inder on 18th april 2019.

GOT PR : 15 May 2019 [CO : peter]

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.

Congrats enjoy 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, joshwaitaminnit said:

HI "Honey" how and where did you put in the campplaint? Can you please give me some details...i am going to do one tomorrow!!

I applied on 07/11/2017 and have submitted FORM 80 3 times, provided residence proof for Designated area Twice and last contact on 2nd May 2019 was again asking for evidence of residence in designated bloody area..,..I am sick of this shit!! 19 months and counting

Hi Dear, click on following link and follow steps . Do not complain as anonymous user. Share your detail and request to finalize your application.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

• Thanks 1

My friend applied on 14.3.2018 and got request to take English test again for his son (around 20y old) today. Even his son already sat for the ielts on 1.2018 and submitted the result. He called and officer said the test is valid only 1y. Dont know why CO asked for everythings again and again repeatedly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Vinh said:

My friend applied on 14.3.2018 and got request to take English test again for his son (around 20y old) today. Even his son already sat for the ielts on 1.2018 and submitted the result. He called and officer said the test is valid only 1y. Dont know why CO asked for everythings again and again repeatedly. 

Hi Vinh

Case officer will only look at the Test Date prior to make application needs to be 1year 

When is your friend son actually wrote the test??

20 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi Vinh

Case officer will only look at the Test Date prior to make application needs to be 1year 

He took the test on Jan-18 and submitted on Mar-18. Unfortunately I worry CO would ask for dependents' english test randomly.

• Sad 1

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] for helping me.
Good Luck everyone.
Applie 26rh feb 2018

I complain on Thursday and got a response on Monday that they have passed my request to the department.
Heyyy what a great news... Congratulations@honey. Enjoy the freedom and hang around for our russki :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,
Our PR visa got approved yesterday! Applied 13/4/18,  approved 14/5/19.
Just a note for anyone wanting to know about documents: I re-applied for our AFP’s in March and uploaded them to make sure our documents were in line for a direct grant [emoji1] CO Nikki
I did send several emails to immigration and made a call last week as we were on a strict deadline to get our visa approved before the 7% foreign investment stampduty would be non-returnable. This may or may not have helped our case- either way I hope you all get your visas approved soon so you can enjoy this beautiful country! 

Congratulations

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sharky0903 said:

Congrats mate!  How did you get your daughter’s medical done? CO sent you any indication to do that? I remember you mentioned you asked for that without your daughter’s passport. 

Yes I did and I got it without my daughter's passport! I emailed the below email address and they responded pretty quickly. Luckily I was booked to see our doctor the next day anyway so I got the health check letter written then. 

gsm.business.support@border.gov.au

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi Vinh

Seems like my son's English test expired too if validity is for 1 year. He sat for it in mid Nov 2017 just before we applied for 887 on 30 Nov 2017. Just checking, if he completed his Year 12 in Nov 2017 (meaning no problem with his English),  will he need to redo his English test again. CO hasn't requested for it yet but I want to be prepared.

6 hours ago, Honey said:

Thank you everyone for their support. Very very special thanks to @Russki for helping me.

Good Luck everyone.

Applie 26rh feb 2018

Congratulations Honey

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Skaur said:

Thanks for all replies. He said when he clicks on health assessments he can't see any names of me, husband or son there so we need to wait until co assigned. I have my immi account and when i click on health assessments it shows error or something and nothing comes up. Anybody else had same issue.

Same mine

Good old times when people used to get 887 PR in few weeks. Check the first page of this forum.

image.png.308add70a3c1c4f46528fbc6b1cf0842.png

I remember I got my 489 in just one week, and my friend is now waiting since Jan and still no grant for 489, not just us but all visa processing are significantly delay

• Haha 1