887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hey guys my cousin got direct grant this afternoon applied date 11th of July 2018 CO Nicci he didn’t upload new AFP yet as he was single applicant
Wow what a great news for today, but immigration has skiiped the June applicant. Never mind queue is moving super fast.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 6:02 PM, Akie said:

@Bhavishya I don't have anyone working in supreme court. Can I get it certified that it's a true copy by a person who works as a lawyer in Lower court in my hometown? 

Does it need to notary also or only a true copy stamp?? 

@Akie You can find a lawyer in a lower court who can do notary. It should be a true copy and notary as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kmonga09 said:

Hey guys my cousin got direct grant this afternoon applied date 11th of July 2018 CO Nicci he didn’t upload new AFP yet as he was single applicant

Congratulations. Would you please tell us where is he from ?

Hi All,

Good day.

At last blessed with the golden mail after sooooooooo looooooong.......!

Applied on: 18/02/2018.

1st CO Michael: 03/05/2019 (Asked for Form 815-Health Undertaking), submitted on the same day. 

2nd CO Wilson: 05/06/2019 (Granted).

Thanks to everyone specially Russki for helping me a lot through thick and thin.

I do humbly pray that everyone get their grants pretty soon.

Please forget and forgive me if I have hurt anyone ever.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Prashant said:

That’s what I was thinking. I think for South Australia, it’s quicker compare to other states. They already started July for them.🤓🤓

I don’t think they categories state wise, it should be first come first service, it depend on case by case, some files they open fast may be less risky/complicated and some files they open late 

its my view

I consult  migration agent and she said better to withdraw file and lodge again, coz there is chance my visa get refuse because of this , should i do that
Hey bro

Who is the primary applicant in your case. If it's you you shouldn't worry at all about your wife's grant date.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

If they continue this speed , they will clear all the remaining applications before 16th November ( the new 491 visa comes into effect) 😉

Will they cover all 2018 application..cz i have applied in oct 10th 18..will b having a second baby by end of oct 19. I was thinking if i get visa prior he comes, he will get a direct citizenship..

Thanks in adv..

12 minutes ago, Swati said:

Will they cover all 2018 application..cz i have applied in oct 10th 18..will b having a second baby by end of oct 19. I was thinking if i get visa prior he comes, he will get a direct citizenship..

Thanks in adv..

😊